What happened to JapAnon? Was it all a LARP?

What happened to JapAnon? Was it all a LARP?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dw-YX_Cht9U
gelitin.net/uploaded/PDF/B-Thing/NYT180801.pdf
host368.hostmonster.com/suspended.page/disabled.cgi/pinnaclearmor.com
lmcc.net/uploads/program_slideshows/wv_ss_02_studio_nizri.jpg
lmcc.net/history/
lmcc.net/uploads/program_slideshows/wv_ss_04_studio_nizri.jpg
lmcc.net/uploads/program_slideshows/wv_ss_07_open_studios.jpg
lmcc.net/uploads/program_slideshows/wv_ss_09_studios.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he said too much

Who are these two? Someone give me a quick rundown

He took a bukkake break and fell asleep

Someone give me a slow walkup on these two gentlemen

A couple of faggots called Bogda

I know you're not trying to slide. But your sad attempt at being one of the cool Sup Forums boys and spouting forced memes like a retard is.

Hi, this is vp of Sup Forums, I am writing on your post to let you know if I see this picture one more fucking time in going to shut Sup Forums down, ok thanks.

He went to bed. Dont you feel sleepy too user?

anti-bogdanoff is codeword for anti-white

his visa expired and they kicked him out.

Yes. We get it. You're a newfag who browses reddit.

Yes, it's always a LARP

Reposting this yet again. Look for the relevant posts on 4plebs if these are no longer archived

99% sure the guy is just LARPing, and I discovered other posts of his from various threads.
He never mentioned April 3rd, that was the FBI info dumper, its only coincidental that both of these anons apparently have a Japanese IP. 9/11fag here has also posted from a German IP, hes probably just using a public proxy.

Look harder into the people who string you along with vague details little by little. This is literally how you conduct an ARG. You're getting fooled by a guy posting photos he found online, photoshopped just enough so they don't appear in google reverse image search, and accompanied them with incredibly vague text that anyone could make up as little to no details are verifiable.

>if i keep repeating it enough times maybe it'll be true!

of course you bone head!

RE: the cancer the thing... im pretty sure he said the dog was shot by the mossad dudes but it grazed her and she fought them off or some shit and then died at 19.

Even though it most likely was a LARP, we found some odd "coincidences."

I already knew you were a brain-dead meme-spouting moron from the very start. There is no need to repeat it.

can confirm it was a larp.
>t. an official source ;^)

he 'll come don't worry. He often post around 4am (greenwich meridian). But if needed i can bump with the pic he drop, he probably know it but i saved all what he dumped during the past year (even if it was mostly always the same pics).
For a tl;dr :
>urban moving system is involved, look for Dominik Suter. Japanon have the wiretape of this mossad agent while he was in UK after the 911.
>B-thing (balcony-Thing) was a Gelatin operation (art collectif E-team), bunch of hypster fags allowed clearance in the WTC for 1 year by LLMC (lower manhattan artistic council).
>But it was known back then in the FBI that student artists school/contests in jew york was a spy nest full of ancient tsahal/mossad agents and an easy way to launder enormous amount of cash ('what a wonderful full white painting, i'll give you 200 trillions$ for this *wink-wink*')
>We also know that at least 5 (((artists))) from the E-TEAM were mossad agents.
>And they had full access to the floor 89th to 96th.
>Recently, all the links about the shielding of the 90&91th floor in march 2000 made by Pinnacle Armor have been erased, and even the e-books are censored by google since 2 weeks.
>system planning corp : they were a very important contractor for the US govt and Tsahal with deep connection with the deep state. they provided a lot of elements necessary for the 911 false flag. look for dov zakheim. Same here google erase all we have.

the censoring is fukken real and violent. save all what you can and make backup you fags.

I thought "jap user" was the guy bitching about Japan not having immigrants

it was someone claiming to be FBIanon that talked about today, we have that new email dump maybe he meant that.
I don't think japanon is the person that claimed to be FBIanon, dunno for sure though

Op's picture is spooky

not this one, i speak about fbijapanon who speak a broken french.
Anyway larping or not is not the principal problem we face :
they are erasing all what was remaining. LLCM is censoring all their previous work on the WTC.
Same for the E-team collectif, same for Pinnacle Armor, same for UMS, same for SPC....

youtube.com/watch?v=dw-YX_Cht9U
gelitin.net/uploaded/PDF/B-Thing/NYT180801.pdf
host368.hostmonster.com/suspended.page/disabled.cgi/pinnaclearmor.com
lmcc.net/uploads/program_slideshows/wv_ss_02_studio_nizri.jpg

lmcc.net/history/
lmcc.net/uploads/program_slideshows/wv_ss_04_studio_nizri.jpg
lmcc.net/uploads/program_slideshows/wv_ss_07_open_studios.jpg
lmcc.net/uploads/program_slideshows/wv_ss_09_studios.jpg

I hope he turns up though

There was a rumor regarding video footage of men in robes throwing bodies out of the windows on certain stories and one carried a scepter. Supposedly, it's on the deep web.

If it's real, I pray that it will surface into the public for examination.

>Knows what he is and still interacts with him, and wonders why he is still talking to you
Looks like you're the newfag here

If I were to try to piece together the various posts attributed to what seems to be several anons posting from JP IPs over the past week, it looks like he or they were trying to allege the following:

Mossad and or sayeret matkal (sp?) and other black OP types were either informed or involved in NY during 911. The posted stories along with older CT info suggests this as well.

Stolen gold connected to building four is an important clue.

The fact that Gelatin BThing and other documented Israelis were spotted and detained, then sent back to Israel might verify some of this. You can find the video on YouTube of some bthing team members being interviewed. These men may have been the group Japanon(s) were watching.

In any case, it's probably 90percent larp, and an entertaining larp I must admit. I'd contribute more but my cousin just called and he wants to go bowling.

But they way some Israeli anons acted was quite bizarre possibly meaning something is up.

>documented Israelis were spotted and detained, then sent back to Israel might verify some of this.

funny detail : during the whole day after 9.47am not a single civil flight occured during the 9/11/01.
Not a single one ? well not really, 1 flight have been authorized by the WH to take off from NY direction Tel Aviv, with 4 israeli in it. All 4 have been arrested by the FBI earlier this day.

This confirms that Mossad did 9/11 along with the diamonds in WTC4 being transported out of the complex before it was destroyed.

Of course it is you fucktard. Anyone who claims to be anyone of importance on this board is a fucking LARPer.

basically yes. Indigo is a proof too.

user what's ARG?

He made it pretty clear that Mossad was directly involved in the demolition of the WTC. Implying that the planes were a distraction, and that the buildings were brought down with explosives.
He also said that when everything came out people would be jumping at the chance to spill Jew blood.

The billion dollars in gold which went mission doesn't seem that significant, unless the trail it left was incriminating enough to finger the parties involved. Then it wouldn't really be the gold itself that mattered, just the fact that it disappeared. With all the insurance money involved, and money to be made from the coming wars, it seems like only $1 billion USD is too small a sum to care about.

The publicly available evidence points to heavy Israeli involvement in 9/11. Its too substantial to explain away, so the media tried to memory hole it like it never existed. The smoking gun would be proof of a demolition taking place, intercepted intelligence, or orders, proof of them ordering explosives/detonators, etc.

I'd be absolutely overjoyed if someone really did release concrete proof, and it caused Israel's destruction along with Jews being utterly subjugated. Those vermin need to be wiped out. I just don't think this guy is really legit.

I doubt actual Mossad agents would be doing damage control here.

alternate reality game

What is JIDF?

Honestly the first thing that struck me about that dog painting was it reminded me of that black wolf from the never ending story movie "the nothing". Spooped me breddy gud

jewish internet defense force

here a very rare footage.

R A R E

>sayeret matkal

There was a Sayeret Matkal Officer on Flight 11.

Given what we now know about Israel's role in 9/11, that is one hell of a coincidence that an elite special forces IDF Officer would be on one of the hijacked flights and somehow not be involved in some way.

Pic related, Daniel Lewin. Sayeret Matkal Officer that was on Flight 11.

Pic taken a month before the attacks... He is wearing a Swatch that is from a line called the "Hijacker". (not kidding). perhaps his own little inside joke.

Yup, just like the alien picture and pepe on adult swim. High effort shitposting is still shitposting.

damn it it's like it disappears in to a hole

I believe that is Ornit Levinson. Dominik Suter's wife.

It's just a painting of a dog/wolf from /x/

source on the 4 israelis arrested today? id like to know more about this

>Ornit Levinson
nop, pic related is Ornit Levinson Suter.

>not this one, i speak about fbijapanon who speak a broken french.
WAIT a fucking second

Didn't Hiro say that he's learning French? Did we get memed on by fucking hiro?

I think he meant that day

no sorry i don't have the time to dig it out but you can easily find it with the good key words on jewgle (at least i hope so)

bamboozled once again

>tfw hiromoot is behind the 911 just for the lulz

E-TEAM before

gross

after :3
what a coincidence!

>Alternate Reality Game

Wikipedia:
>Analternate reality game(ARG) is an interactivenetworked narrativethat uses the real world as a platform and employstransmedia storytellingto deliver a story that may be altered by players' ideas or actions.

The form is defined by intense player involvement with a story that takes place in real time and evolves according to players' responses.

Every LARPer on Sup Forums.

controlled demolition, 100%

yep

look at this mess :O

Wrongo loser

Right now.

HAPPENING
Oh please don't be a LARP

Damn, I have never seen this angle before. Nice find user.

>20170320
i knew you would come

Chinatown Yokohama

Fuck off kike

What are you doing?