I have tirelessly tried for so long to get black people to open their eyes so that they may finally see the political...

I have tirelessly tried for so long to get black people to open their eyes so that they may finally see the political group they adore and praise has them in deeper bondage than any slave owner ever could. If I try and talk about how the left and democrats look down on and have brainwashed the entire black race by exploiting them through welfare and handouts, I'm called a race traitor, an uncle tom etc, because I don't follow my races ideal of "Nah nigga we got it fuckin' good!", it makes me sick. It's quite similar to an old slave mentality in that blacks are afraid of not doing what they are told. Just as example, during the high point of American slavery, plantation owners told there slaves that if they left the farm, they would be killed due to the creatures that roamed around the property or they would just fall dead once they run far enough away. The same shit happens today, Democrats using the naivete of blacks and exploiting them to their own ends. Only now, blacks are even less useful now than during that time! At least we would work for the benefit of the country and not to its detriment. But, what I have to say does not matter as I as am seen as an outlier, some sort of mistake because I use proper grammar and know how to fucking read.
>Jews rule the world's wealth and control all through the media
>Niggers have always been and will always be slaves
>Those that can see the truth are demonized and called nazis
>The multicultrists, black lives matter, and gay rights faggots unironically fight and defend the tyrannical government they protest and hate tweet about

I was happy once. But the truth has taken it all away from me. I honestly want off this fucking ride.

Other urls found in this thread:

xhamster.com/photos/gallery/7337345/cute_barista_eleni.html
youtube.com/watch?v=eqG3nBrMCw0
youtube.com/watch?v=ve9Ts4LSO6w
youtube.com/watch?v=ZImgGi10iv0
youtube.com/watch?v=DNPuXcN9QhY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want coffee, and I dont mean drinking coffee. I mean sex with slutty stockings girl. source please. Where is Verg when I need him? I cant help myself!

i consider this option all the time

Blacks aren't targeted by communists because they're black, they're targeted because they're dumb. Communist propaganda is much more effective on low IQ people.

Her sphincter must just get destroyed by that fishnet stocking wedgie

Communism: The Ultimate Bluepill

Sauce ?

xhamster.com/photos/gallery/7337345/cute_barista_eleni.html

You are doing God's work, keep going. I recommend listening to this fellow nignog for reassurance you are on the right path.
youtube.com/watch?v=eqG3nBrMCw0

Then do what you can to spread the news that these zionists are a parasitic cancer in our country.
When you get fed up take a break and avoid this stuff and enjoy your hobbies. No one should be stressed out over this stuff all the time.

>"would you like some extra 'spice' with your latte this morning sweetie?"
>"ok! no problem! extra spicy just for you!"
>*wedges cup between cheeks*
>"hnnnnggggmmmm-" *BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPFFT*
>"wew! here you go sweetie just the way you like it! I think a little extra chocolate got in there teehee don't worry no extra charge for you"

Be the new MK, nothing is stopping you. Speak up, speak to the masses, engage them.

*hhssssssrrrt*toOT*FBBBBBBPPPPPPPTTTTTTT*BRAAAAAAAAAAP*

Nobody cares little nigger, post more fishnets.

>I honestly want off this fucking ride.
Have you considered suicide?

Sauce?

Yes I have, extensively.

who dis little slut?

fuck you kike

you're a good lad

I wonder if you could get away with making a gated black community, one that was openly black centric but that refused to tolerate gangster niggers and only accepted decent working black folks in. The only way any black community has any future beyond dnc table scraps is if they create exclusionary communities of like minds who are openly intolerant of thug/dnc black culture. Then you would have to commit yourselfs to generations of work of building wealthy and family's, all while (((they))) desperately seek to tear it down.

Why are all brapposters burgers?

Don't do it. You are doing good work, user.
Do you think at this point in time, that the people you tell would openly support you? They'd be called an uncle tom as well.
But you've still planted the idea in their mind, for it to take root in the years to come.

Learn to speak AAV and get inside their minds. Redpilling other people is an art, and you have to suit the individual. Don't give up user, the redpill is a difficult path, but acknowledging its' inconvenient truths will strengthen you.

I feel my friend as a spic the vast majority of "my kind" are retarded and easily tamable but that is everyone in general, don't get discouraged by the LARP. Most white people even today have a more pacifist interpretation of race and race realism. Whites are farther spread out among their countries and can chose to conglomerate around other whites which leads to better living standards. Niggers and Spics like us are herded together into shit fucking cesspools with the feral niggers and spics that we would kill in a heart beat if we could. This is what the kikes have done, they isolate people and make them look like a blanket bunch of retards because they are. But the truth is many people have to be forced into believeing different things for their to be putiry and good in society. You can't take a spic from mexishit that was a peasant in mexico and expect them to understand what patriotism is in another country. Peasants mexicans and criminals need to leave or die, immigration laws must be followed and assimilation must be HARSH and continuous. NO waiving of another flag, they must learn english and learn wester history. If we can change things now there doesn't need to be a war that the LARPS are waiting for, they're essentially the degenerate low IQ of the whites but everyday more and more whites are being demoralized by the KIKE tactics that are seperating us all into camps and when things kick off the kikes will laugh and laugh as we kill each other and they shy away letting their pooer ilk die to satisfy the LARPs ideology when the ones behind everything will slink away.

The KIKES have done this my white compatriots they have set us on each other to further divide humanity, I'm not saying most shitskins are okay the vast majority need to cleansed or go back but there is an alliance to be had, we have to save and preserve western society.

stfu you stupid kike and gas yourself before it actually happens this time.

The issue is the kikes would then say they're being noninclusive and the government would force them to make projects there for the feral niggers to steal, kill and sale drugs. The only thing that can be done is kill all the kikes and all feral niggers and spics and deport the ones that are never going to assimilate.

Because we are surrounded by hypersexuality. It takes will power to overcome it and plenty of pollacks are untermenschen

You can still blame "the man" just make sure it's the right (((man))). #Sorry #WeThoughtTheyWereWhite

Dude! You are a scholar and a gentleman.

im here, stop

pfffffffpfppfpfpfpfpf BRRAAAPPP pppfffffpfpfppfpf
Quite pungent m'lady with a hint of water, a delicacy.

Have you explained to your fellow negros the problem of immigration? For instance, the whole idea of the civil rights bill, affirmative action and diversity quotas were supposed to be specifically for blacks due to slavery and discrimination. Now it's used for any brown person. If I was an African American that'd piss me off. I'm also curious if you've explained to other blacks what this country will look like with less whites?

But why do you choose to stay in the ghetto? I live in a pretty working class town, not much money, but no crime, people don't lock there doors at night, sense of community is still strong.

If I where black or hispanic I would pack a Uhaul and move to a place like this and just become slightly tanned redneck. Go to church, buy some guns, make sure my kids never listen to rap or adopt any gangster culture. Probably the most annoying racial thing you would encounter is people wanting to flaunt their "black friend" but that's a hell of a lot better than having your neighbors dealing crack or risk getting hit in a driveby on your way to get lunch.

People like you and OP give me hope civic nationalism could work. You have the right mindset on immigration and assimilation.

I don't, my family has strived to assimilate and live amongst middle-class whites which is the best shit ever because they're fucking normal people. I used to live in bad neighbourhoods and the kikes keep people in them because most people don't have the will power to escape, my whole family has escaped by so many spics remain, they are the untermensch of our race and they have to go back.

Okay Reddit simmer down.

I don't believe in civic-nationalism though. There has never been a time in western history where whites weren't the majority, whites need to be the majority and the country needs to be catered to whites, the small minority of ethnic minorities needs to be small and useful with full assimilation a priority you can't trust a minority group that is full of peasants and retards having a larger population let a long a larger population then whites, the society crumbles. I want the west to be a vast ethno-state that is isolationist in nature that makes exceptions for a small minority of peoples that have worked hard to be apart of their society and that cater to that society and culture not to their own.

>I'm called a race traitor, an uncle tom etc
Rest assured you are simply a conscious black person and they're a bunch of stupid homies.

My nikka this is both heartwarming that you actually know the truth and you're aware of the shit that's been happening in the past years, but also upsetting that your own race is going against you. A honest tear ;'(

**BRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPP***

>Fart smell mixes with coffee stink...

Lincoln freed the slaves and Johnson's War on Poverty brought them back to the plantation.

I actually come from a middle class family. My dad is an army captain and my mom is a college professor. I'm currently going to uni and I used to get invited to the black pride and BLM meetings but after getting into it a few times with the groups they don't like me much anymore. They are fucking cucks to the nth degree.

it's called prison, they have prison jobs you know? and since they have prison bitches, and most of them fuck each other like animals on the outside anyways, i would say yeah, prison is the acceptable term for a gated black community.

>Prison
>def. a gated black community where decent black folk can work and be merry drinking and thuggin out or just being decent hard working couples, of course mostly the thugs and decent hard workers are indistinguishable from each other as that is what most niggers do, rob people.

>civic nationalism could work
Only people that think this.
>non whites who have realized how good they have it and don't want to leave white countries
>whites who have not seen/read The Myth
You don't understand the connection between fixed genetics over a large period of time resulting in cultural fruit and spiritual growth. Modification of the genetic pool or even admission of non-miscagenated outsiders throws off the balance and degenerates OUR civilization, preventing us from reaching OUR potential. It's also a slippery slope even if it were to happen extremely slowly, and small numbers of groids behave... then as they gain more and more of the population and political influence it erodes and we end up here.

Civic Nationalists will forever be "muh feels" cucks, treating "based niggers" like house pets.

>the connection between fixed genetics over a large period of time resulting in cultural fruit and spiritual growth
In short, it is the PREREQUISITE for substabtial regeneration, all we have now is reactionary movements but not a solid cultural shift toward regeneration.

no political party has your best interest stop being so naive. Political parties are businesses who stand to profit and dominate their market.

youtube.com/watch?v=ve9Ts4LSO6w

WTF i'm hotep now

MUST
NOT
FAP

How when the main reason this has happened was due to changing of laws in the 1960's, you know niggers and spics lived in the US before that and that was the peak of middle-america you fool and introduction of marxism and kikes into your legislative branch and geo-politics? Are you really this retarded with this genetic pool garbage dude, how many whites live on welfare? How many whites commit crimes? This has nothing to do with collective genes it has everything to do with CIVILIZATION, LAW, ORDER, ASSIMILATION, CULTURE, nothing you can say substantiates any of things you've suggested, nowhere in history has any of these things you're saying happened until the host country becomes softer on integration on upholding its laws and by succumbing to the kikes.

The fact of the matter is that whites are collectively more advanced then the collective conscience of other races, there's is no doubting that but that is because of history not because of genes, whites have struggled with things longer and fast then any other race so they adapt faster to change have more individualistic intentions and have better ideas etc. THAT is because the individual bred in the white mentality not the collective, not fucking genes that is caveman era bullshit to determine who could lift a corpse better, if a person is an individual they will 100% be smarter. Look around you, you're smarter then most people, you're an individual that is the white mans strength and lesser weakness. Others can be individuals too, but they face the collective social contract and breaking that isolates them so there's few shitskin with individualistic mindset because their society isn't there yet historically which I might add is because of European intrusion on lesser societies (i/e prime directive idea).

If we further splinter as individuals in the western world, the kike will destroy us all.

because most of them are children
I never though I would see a meme more autistic than that faggy frog

jesus fucking christ it really is americans with a preschool level of amusement
i want out

Damn insightful, have a you

Civic nationalism cant work anyway
I dont understand why people act like ethnic nationalism is some extreme thing
Virtually every nation has been 99% ethnically homogenous for the past 1500 years
Multiculturalism is a 20th-21st century meme
And besides, we're facing a crisis, civic nationalism wont fix white genocide. The problem is already within our borders, closing them does fuck all but slow the process a bit.
And when I say ethnic nationalist i dont mean 100% white. I mean high 90% with laws barring that percentage from dropping lower just like the law that Denmark passed making it illegal for Danes to become a minority (only obviously much better than that cucky law)

The kikes plan from the beginning was to destroy the only bastion of western society that was functioning with a small controlled population of minorities. Before the welfare state and the demographic shit caused by the 1960's immigration law changes, things were much better and controlled through harsh assimilation and racial segregation. Who pushed interracial couples? The kikes. Who pushed mass immigration? The kikes. Who pushed the welfare state and jam packed feral niggers with the huge black skilled labor groups in the projects? Who has been doing this over and over and over to further polarize and seperate us from our common goal? The succession of western society? WHO? Who keeps doing it? What's the greatest threat to KIKE diaspora and dominance over our governments? WESTERN IDEALS AND INDIVIDUAL SUCCESS THROUGH MERITOCRACY.

Most - hell the vast majority of niggers and spics can't into society, they can't and they shouldn't have been allowed to come to the western countries in the first place, but some are here now that want to preserve and save what's left and pull the clock back before the World wars where the JEW struck the western world against itself and plunged it into the echo chamber of nihilism, aimlessness and hatred. They deserve our hatred and their pets but the individual must be preserved for western civilization to survive.

World's too big to worry about quint generational welfare dependant blacks. It didn't get this way in one day and it will not be fixed in one day. Go out and get yours user. No one else cares.

Which shill is now promoting this shit? This meme is not even good.

I don't agree with civic-nationalist rhetoric but white genocide isn't because of it, it is because of the exact opposite, the complete destruction of the nation state and nationalistic ideal. What is the biggest threat to kikes dominance? centralized states with homogeneous ideas and structure, that is why civic-nationalist is peddled but it is anything but. How in a civil-nationalist state is there allowed anyone to wave any fucking flag they want? Speak any language they want? Flaunt cultural practices? Not learn about western history? Destroy the family unit? Let in masses of illegals and fight to not deport them? How? This isn't civic-nationalism this is kiketocarcy where they pit every idea and every passion against each other, blaming each other instead of seeing who's really behind it. If we stand together expel the JEW as Hitler did and their feral pets that cannot assimilate and have completely been indoctrinated then the west can be at peace and the whole world can be at peace.

I'm in the minority that holds out hope for you guys. We may live to see real kangz bring free enterprise and prosperity to Africa, though more likely it'll be the chinks who do this.

They're plebbit fags and they need to go back.

You're in the minority here, the vast majority of civilzed whites see the nuances of the situation but do fear for their safety and race, what they need is the redpill about the kikes and then we can get this cleansing started, no more excuses, no more HR telling everyone how a country should run, no more kikes and commies teaching our kids, western ideals can come back and we can all live in peace.

Let me give you some different advice OP.

I think you need to reassess how you are trying to redpill blacks.

The overwhelming majority of blacks think in a fundamentally different way to whites; in a debate it's not really about logic or who makes the better points, but the perception of winning. That is why a lot of black debates are more like rap battles, even if a guy makes horrible points if he acts like he is winning and puts up a good performance a huge majority of blacks will think he won.

Just trying to reason or argue with them will not work. If you push them, they'll get mad and start flipping out.

What you should do is nonchalantly start redpilling about what is going on and why. The usual thing people start on is the record labels who are owned by Jews and who purposely created gangster rap to subvert the black community. But that is common, and it usually just reinforces the "evil whitey" pathology. I would recommend instead talking about communism in Africa, which is actually kind of hard to find good content on... But you can point out the red terror I'm Ethiopia, and their famines they created, along with Somalia. You can point out how they were ripping the lips off of random African women in Zimbabwe, and burning schools. Etc etc etc.

There are endless atrocities, but you can point out how they are hidden and how they were enabled by the Soviet Union and China. Then start talking about communist atrocities in China, how Jews controlled the opium trade, and Mao. Then talk about Russia and Europe to show that this is not some white conspiracy, whites have been targeted as bad or worse.

From there start talking about the Jewish control of banks, media, Hollywood, academia, how they use sociology and the media to turn us against each other, etc etc.

That's just my humble advice, you need to find a viable egress to get people interested and open to information. Meaning something they to not already have a preconditioned response for.

White genocide is my main concern
All else can follow later
Protecting values wont mean shit if were all minorities

BRRAAAAPPPP

youtube.com/watch?v=ZImgGi10iv0

I don't know why I just thought this song works well for that gif of yours , it seemed oddly appropriate.

Honestly user your not alone I too have tried redpilling black people, with the same uncle tom race traitor bullshit, shouted back at me. I realized it's tiresome and pointless let them rot and do what you have to do to not end up like them or live around them. Its like just yesterday, I was sitting in a very clean mostly asian, italian, eastern european part of the bronx when out of no where these fucking nigga's stop a couple of feet from me, to wait for the light to change so they can cross the street to the subway. Out of nowhere one decided to throw the paper bag on the floor likes its no big thing...when the garbage can is less than 3ft away. I literally tell him you see how clean this fucking neighborhood is and you want to litter, instead of just throwing it into a fucking garbage can thats like on every block, down in the subway they are going to, and the one THATS 3FT AWAY FROM HIM. Black can't even understand that living in garbage is a bad thing, and think your ignorant for wanting a better way of life and a clean environment. Seriously, if they can't understand something as simple as that, there's no fucking hope, save yourself the time, energy and stress and just live your life to the fullest, while being redpilled.

If you reverse 1960's immigration laws, deport 30-50 million mexishits and spic that are there illegally, get rid of welfare and have no care for those living off the government teat, the vast majority of spics legal and not legal will leave for Mexico's welfare state, the vast majority of niggers will either die or stop having kids all together and join the work force, the gangs will kill themselves in resource wars in their containment centers in inner cities and the police and military can mop it up and is we stop having this moral squandering for criminals and ferals the vast majority of minorities will disapear fast. The issue is the kike perpetuates these ideals, they push all these things. What's harder? A race war where you're outnumbered not only racially but ideologically because most whites won't side with you the culture hegemony is severed and needs to be repaired or forcing your government to take a more logistic, rational, hard-handed approach by expelling the Jew and forcing these things on the public, all they can do is send their lackies to revolt and then you'll have full justification for wiping out all feral niggers, spics and commies from the country with the military, they people and all the allies that come with it.

Impressive

Bumping a rare, good thread

Australian Varg here
Stop looking at this photograph

>I want off this ride
We all do brother, we all do

The white race is most likely fucked beyond repair. No matter what, it is a matter of "accepting and tolerating." We won't get anywhere because we can't just get rid of the degenerates, because most minorities won't allow it. LGBT is considered minority. We have consistent "what-ifs." We won't be able to rid ourselves of corruption, the corruption will eat us alive, we are also reaching a hispanic minority. Not many of them want to see rid of these social programs. Fuck, we will live like in South Africa. We no longer have identity, whites reject their identity. Civic Nationalism is just a fucking meme, ethnocentrism wins everytime when simulated, and by the time whites figure it out, it will be to late. Asians are souless and blacks are ignorant. When you reach majority, have fun fighting Chinada...

Fairly certain it was destroyed well before she put those on.

Good luck with that. Jew can be "redpilled" too, will you kill them? Their friends, family, children? The west is getti g waterboarded with this shit.

This seems like the most logical course of action. I think I will actually take your advice.

Did ignore everything I just said about law and culture. There is no assimilation if you let everyone in, give them welfare and let them do whatever they want. You're either a kike shill or a retarded LARP that can't reason in the slightest. Do you think in all of western history other people didn't live amongst whites? Hell "whites" is a fucking meme perpetuated by the kike media, marxist rhetoric about collectivist nonsense, there are different ethnic and cultural groups amongst "whites" German, Anglo-Saxon, Russia, Imeian, Catalonia, Spanish, Portuguese etc etc all with different cultures and traditions that fought each other for most of Europes history and still today have noticeable differences to deny this is fucking retarded and it's a LARP stupid ass mentality only bred in North American whites by the kike media constantly trying to collectivist you to make you weak and delusion. Ethno-nationalism will not come at the expense of genocide, it will not happen, it's a fairy tale perpetuated by your untermensch that can't understand basic psyop and geo-political tricks being played on them. You're indentitless and the kike has been telling you that for years so you go to your fucking pigment of skin to distinguish yourself so again either a) you're another kike shill or b) You're a confused LARP with nowhere left to turn because of the reality placed infront of you instead of seeing the bigger picture you clearly don't understand by your comment.

Also for anyone reading. Who gives a shit what the minority groups want, the issue here is that the western world has abandoned it's ethical and cultural stance to the likes of feral, lazy spics and niggers, no welfare for lazy fucking, bullets for criminals and ferals and english for those who refuse to learn, if they refuse GTFO if you defend your culture and prescribe it through laws and action then the rest will leave and the few will assimilate, this in every situations lowers the minority population, this will get rid of mexishit hordes in the south. IF they rise up through kike organizing, then shut them down hard you're all suggesting killing them all anyway, why not do it in the strategic way, expose the traitors and kill them and gain the alliance of those that hate them too, it's so fucking simple yet you tards want to LARP.

tell us more about the blm cucks please

The Jews time and time again have proven to be non-reciprocal, they all need to go to Israel and stop subverting every other society from China, to South America, they cannot be trusted in any position of influence and this continues to be proven time and time again. There cannot be any chance of them changing because of their beliefs and actions, everyone else lived happily in their societies before they literally did everything terrible that has left us in this position.

What the fuck is this? Is she the only one working at this dumb coffee shop? Is the whole gimmick that you get to oogle this one sloot when she makes your coffee? Why is she so happy? Was daddy not upset enough when she worked at starbucks and had to wear pants? Who is this place trying to market to? I don't understand the world at all.

She's a degenerate whore and the autists here love to LARP but not play their part.

>*BRRRRRRRAPAPAPAPAP*
Wew lad.

Woah calm your tism there faggot
Nothing wrong with looking

I dunno man, it just gets tedious after a while. I just kind of feel bad for these girls at a certain point. I can literally see tens of thousands of naked chicks at a whim, why do I need my barista to show off her ass too? It's like eating candy for every meal, eventually it's just gross

So do I
It breaks my heart seeing what is almost alwags white girls fall for the jewish porn meme.
But I see no harm in me looking at a good body.

i only feel bad for them when theyre takiong a pounding FROM MY HUGE FUCKING DICK sorry caps

but enough talk. lets fap to this whore's pictures

Good luck man. Even Malcolm X tried and failed.

youtube.com/watch?v=DNPuXcN9QhY

Goys, stop posting in a shareblue thread.

MUH DIK NIGGAH SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

Shut up medpack, hide your daughters because this strayan shitposter is coming over later this year for MUH DIKKIN

Oh god shut up this is a wall of text of cringe. Who wrote this? Who let this person write this.

If you have time to write all that garbage you Def live alone.

I think your welfare system needs to be amended. Currently, if you work a full time job you'd probably be making less than if you were on welfare so there is no incentive to get off of it.

But we don't have enough political power to do any of these things legally. The courts and the opposition block every little thing. We don't have many options other than wait for a shit hits the fan scenario and take control through violence.

this video has been throttled. wont play for more than a second every 30 seconds.

>teehee
>it was Doradus all along

How are they being exploited when they're given hand outs?

They convene every Thursday in the rec hall and bitch and moan over white privilege, even though they are either spoiled, smart enough for grant so they should know better, or are just fucking dumb. There are also white apologists that go to the meetings as well and you can fucking guess what they look like, literal definition of cucks with there fat black girlfriends that I'm sure beat the shit out of them. One of those guys asked about my hobbies and said I look like I play basketball for sure and when I told him I enjoy 40k and painting miniatures, he had no idea how to carry on the conversation. They are the fakest group of human beings you will ever meet.