And Sup Forums told me this kind of thing was bad

and Sup Forums told me this kind of thing was bad.....

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outbreeding_depression
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm inbred so you should give me your sister

Because it reminds us of BBC

>We wuz corn
Dude this place keeps getting weirder

>shitskins are the most inbred races of the world
Almonds activated, thanks nigger sikh chink OP.

With a pure hybrid (2 homogeneous parents) you can 100% GUARANTEE the genes that you are putting into it (i.e. Aa vs AA or aa). This is not possible with massive crossbreeding of heterozygous subspecies. What happens when you do crossbreed heterozygous subspecies?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outbreeding_depression

Outbreeding depression.

>In biology, outbreeding depression is when progeny resulting from crosses between genetically distant individuals (outcrossing) exhibit lower fitness in the parental environment than either of their parents, or than progeny from crosses between individuals that are more closely related.

So why do they have decreased fitness with all that hybrid vigor?

>Intermediate genotypes are not adapted to either parental habitat. For example, selection in one population might favor a large body size, whereas in another population small body size might be more advantageous, while individuals with intermediate body sizes are comparatively disadvantaged in both populations. As another example, in the Tatra Mountains, the introduction of Ibex from the Middle East, resulted in hybrids which produce calves at the coldest time of the year.[3]
>Breakdown of biochemical or physiological compatibility. Within isolated breeding populations, alleles are selected in the context of the local genetic background. Because the same alleles may have rather different effects in different genetic backgrounds—there is the potential evolution of different locally adapted gene complexes. Outcrossing between individuals with differently adapted gene complexes can result in disruption of this selective advantage, resulting in a loss of fitness.

So, it is not as simple as "Genetic Diversty = Good!".

>you will never run backwards through a cornfield naked
why even live

we wuz corn n shet

In distant subspecies (such as Europeans and blacks) it can result in crippling problems like heart disease and cancers. In close genetic groupings (like between Italians and Russians, or English and Hungarians, you can see some beneficial effects in certain individuals lucky enough to get the correct combinations of genes.

What you are really doing when you are cross-breeding large populations is introducing noise to both populations. What you are hoping for is that a certain points the noises peak together in ways you could not have predicted, and then you want to isolated those succesful combinations. This can lead to innovation, but at tremendous cost to the population from outbreeding depression. A good gamble for sure, with developing new food. But are you willing to take the same gamble with your flesh and blood children?

You think cutting a stem from a nigger and transplant it onto a white wimmin to create a greater sprout is a good thing?

>The second mechanism may not appear until two or more generation later (F2 or greater),[4] when recombination has undermine vitality of positive epistasis and/or increasing negative epistasis. Hybrid vigor in the first generation can, in some circumstances, be strong enough to mask the effects of outbreeding depression. An example of this is that plant breeders will make F1 hybrids from purebred strains, which will improve the uniformity and vigor of the offspring, however the F1 generation are not used for further breeding because of unpredictable phenotypes in their offspring. Unless there is strong selective pressure, outbreeding depression can increase in further generations as co-adapted gene complexes are broken apart without the forging of new co-adapted gene complexes to take their place.

so a new z + a new z = an american?

Incest erotica are my best sellers.

Do much better than my paranormal erotica.

>this is what people from new zealand believe

next they'll say planting the kernels will grow you some god damn corn

But Hybrid corn is shit.

Listen up you abbonigger.

Hybrid vigor is a myth.

What happens is that when you inbreed plants or animals for long enough, or rather, when you breed selectively for long enough. Errors start appearing. Even if you are careful like with race horses which are rather fragile compared with normal horses.

By that point interbreeding, even with a breed as overspacialized or inbreed, nets an improvement.

So yes, a white inbreed retard and a normal nigger are likely to give you something smarter than a retard but not as black as a nigger.

So about the normal product for coalburners really.

By what -genetic- metric is corn 3 even better?

Yes it feeds human's better and looks more appetizing. But unless your a religitard, you would realise that corn is not growing to feed humanity, it's just growing because that's what corn does.

Tell me why Corn 3 is better than the other two? Because that picture tells me nothing.

It's more robust in every way.

Inbred F + Inbred X = OK
>Two inbreds of different heredity still make a hybrid.
Inbred F + Inbred F = FUCK
>Middle East

>Dubs
>This post coming from a rapebabby

This post...

What you're referencing is careful, scientifically calculated hybridizing of a plant species. If we actually engineered human breeding like that, we'd be practicing Hitlerian eugenics.

That's not what you wanted, libshit--is it?