Why is no one talking about Russian terror attack. This is a bit of a game changer desu

Why is no one talking about Russian terror attack. This is a bit of a game changer desu.

Looks like even the Balkan nogs are not safe from their political decisions abroad.

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/383363-petersburg-blast-false-flag-theories/
rt.com/news/383206-blast-metro-petersburg-russia/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyo_subway_sarin_attack
twitter.com/RussianEmbassy/status/848843249523490817
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Exactly what I was wondering. I was expecting many threads about this inceident.

BUMp. There aare also too many slide threads just for this reason.

You didn't hear? Russia is the bad guy again. It's the 80s again baby!

haven't heard a peep about it in the MSM

This level of discussion no longer happens. This is nu/pol/ T_D shill bot reddit kikebook hugbox zone now.

This would have been talked in great detail and intellience on /mlpol/

>Looks like even the Balkan nogs are not safe from their political decisions abroad.

Eh? Religion of Peace blasts are not that uncommon in Russia compared to western europe. Check out terrorist attacks in Russia just the past 15 years.

Who cares

>Russia welcomes Islam
>Islam thanks them

Because the trumpfags and reverse shills on this board only care about making fun of eurocucks, not actual politics.
And the MSN will never talk about it because Russia is apparently the bad guy now. Hell, the Germans straight up said they won't light up their faggy gate in Russian colors like they did for France, the UK and Turkey because they don't like Russia. Welcome to the world we live in, where Muslim terror attacks only draw attention when cucks can scream about how muzzies are the real victims and polfags can scream SWEDEN YES.

It was so false flag poorly done that the bomber actually looks arab.

Like a motherfucker that really wants to kill people can't fuckin shave.

2 Things I wanna know.

What is the Russian government's reaction to this attack, and how has the Russian public reacted to this.

As it happens, me and a pal were discussing how a terror attack would go down in other countries (this was after the attack in St Petersburg happened, but before either of us knew) and we agreed that if anything on the scale of London happened in, say, Poland, or Japan, there'd be mass deportations if a multinational didn't step in.

There were two threads explaining that it followed the deaths of Mossad agents amid "moderate" refugees in Syria. They were slid by the fifty or so
>what do you guys think
>pol btfo
>drumpf
>how do we fix X
>I'm just so depressed
>opinions on X
spamposts.

A bunch of brown people around the area were apparently rounded up and detained just in case and Putin said that terrorism is suspected. More news to follow.

Because russia media has not released their names. Or any info for that matter really. Probably trying to spin for next elections, muslim, protester or no.

MSM raise ‘false flag’ conspiracy following St. Petersburg Metro blast

"...the BBC suggested in its coverage that the explosion might be an attempt to distract from anti-corruption protests facing the Russian government"

rt.com/news/383363-petersburg-blast-false-flag-theories/

it was russian hackers

>And the MSN will never talk about it because Russia is apparently the bad guy now.

It's literally on the front page of the CNN website.

You again?

Nothing to see there, it was just riot control.

03 April 2017
23:54 GMT

Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin have held a discussion by telephone in the aftermath of Monday’s deadly explosion in St. Petersburg, during which the US and Russian leaders underscored the importance of joint efforts in the fight against terrorism.

“The Presidents noted that terrorism is the evil against which it is necessary to fight together,” Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said, as cited by RIA Novosti, adding that the leaders have agreed to “maintain contacts.”

rt.com/news/383206-blast-metro-petersburg-russia/

Still waiting for Vlad to invite Trump over for a sleepover. Trump can bring the Super Drone-tendo and they can take turns blowing up muzzos in syria

japan has had big ones but from fellow japs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyo_subway_sarin_attack

>rt.com

I was up when it happened and I reckon almost half the front page of both pol and int was threads on it
Wake up now and this is the only thread I see. Seems everyone's already forgotten

Meanwhile, the Russian embassy in UK advocates freedom for Kekistan.

twitter.com/RussianEmbassy/status/848843249523490817