One of the most distinguishing feature of white men is having a hairy chest (To protect from the cold north)

One of the most distinguishing feature of white men is having a hairy chest (To protect from the cold north).

Why can't you grow a hairy chest and shun your genetics?

>One of the most distinguishing feature of white men is having a hairy chest

No it's not. It's literally not at all distinguishing.

Are most guys these days faggots who shave or is the estrogen in the water preventing development of chest hair on them? I don't really keep up the latest homosexual fashion trends, buti can't recall the last time saw a guy with a hairy chest at the beach or whatever besides myself, not that I go all that often.

my dad puts those men to shame

Never really been into hairy dudes myself, your pics are also pretty meh unless you have some kind of dad fetish.

Also I swear every time I open a random thread on Sup Forums you guys become bigger faggots. Get a girlfriend.

ur ID was so close to bigly

It's only for high test white alphas, and it drives women who aren't on birth control insane with lust.

t. carpet torso

>One of the most distinguishing feature of white men
It's really not. Sandniggers are even hairier and they live in hot climates.

>chest hair
>protects from the cold

Nah. Hair seems to soak up sweat which is nice.

don't poo in looers and mudslimes have super hairy bodies too?

I can, I just shave it off.

It's 2017, you bigot! Is shaving your balls and waxing your butthole redpilled?

>hairy chest
>to protect from the cold north

yeah, I think is time to go back to pakistan

Around the same as nordids.

I shave my chest because hair only grows around my fucking nipples REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

what about turks and greeks who live in extremely hot climates? they are the hairiest people on the world

Lol Legion l'étranger < Legion Espagnole

>(ID: diCkT0OO
dick too

That picture is super gay, I'm almost waking up my siblings here with laugh.

Italian woman have hairy chests, explain yourself.

yours is damn near boner

I have one, it wasn't too hairy until my mid-30s, but has doubled in size to now be 75% of what you see on that Selleck shot on the left.

Problem is, the hair in my nose and ears started going crazy at the same time. It's a trade-off, I suppose.

its both

That must be why wogs are so hairy all over

>One of the most distinguishing feature of white men is having a hairy chest (To protect from the cold north).

I'm from a cold country. I've blonde hair. So the hair on my chest, arms and legs is almost impossible to see.

Also we don't need hair to protect from the cold because several thousand years ago we began making clothes.

Also the men you pictured aren't very Northern European looking.

Im full blooded italian, snow niggers cant into philosophy. ill take that over your literal sub human chest hair.

You're either a fag who shaves his chest or some other burger mongrel. There isn't an Italian man alive who doesn't have a dark haired chest.

>italians
>philosophy
go to new jersey sometime and say that with a straight face.

im fit, handsome, have nice chest hair, big penis, white

>tfw 5'9

i have everything else a man could dream of physically but im fucking too god damn short

Nice serial fag

That fucking ID TOP KEK jajajajaj

I don t have chest hair . Nor can t grow a proper beard , damn jews and their estrogens

Sup Forums is so fucking gay omfg

>alpha this, beta that
>lol you're a manlet
>let me see your dick bro
>let me find yet another way to autistically and obsessively inspect the bodies of other men, like a faggot

Swear to god at least 50% of you are fucking gay

Same except I'm 5'8. Tfw your dad is 6'4

Its gays who made a fetish out of body hair. Don't find many girls into "bears".

mmm, bears. . .