Operation FB Flag

Listen up faggots. No European country has shut out the lights or put up the Russian flag like they usually do. Mark Cuckerburg didn't give a Russian flag option. Let's put a Russian flag over our FB, twitter, etc. photos with the hashtags #StandWithRussia and #StandWithPutin

>for overlay
app.profileoverlays.com/

>Article on how people turned a blind eye
rt.com/viral/383372-petersburg-metro-attack-solidarity-flag/?utm_source=browser&utm_medium=aplication_chrome&utm_campaign=chrome

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/europe/young-russians-never-knew-the-soviet-union-but-they-hope-to-recapture-days-of-its-empire/2014/06/09/66a3e1a4-684a-4ab8-9261-04b7d1b59dad_story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>rt.com
Fugg off :D :D

>aplication_chrome&utm_campaign=chrome

what's wrong with the link?

and you should stand with our country

Done. You better do the same for us when the inevitable happens

I will aussie bro

Bumo because why not and it will trigger shitlibs

Don't have facey space, but best wishes to the Russian families and happy hunting to Russians that do that for a living.

If only nu/pol was like this. Together we stand, divided we fall

>operation identify all nu/pol/ users
Also hi NSA

Bump

This will be sure to ruffle a few feathers.

>implying Sup Forums isn't celebrating the removal of 11 subhuman commies and the sandnigger perpetrator(s)
No one's going to stand with you, Vlad. It's probably for the best, you'd look very short next to most first-worlders anyway.

Yeah, like waving a fucking flag has every done shit to stop terrorism......

Done

Thank you

>commies
Kys shill

Ill only do this if you do the same when something happens in Israel

STFU. Even the Russians know Putin kills his own people to stay in power.

Bump

Misused memes are a classic shill tell

>le bootin is behind terrorist attacks in Russia
Fuck off faggot

A false flag operation ordered by Putin in the run up to 2018 elections. A perfect start for his presidential campaign.

It worked in 1999 and it will work in 2018.

But this is true and happened before.

This. Another campaign - another bombing.

Brainwashed Faggot ((((they)))) NEED us to sow hate and fight one another , it's ridiculous. there is no valid reason, all there is is propaganda. at least if our people gase the news straight we wouldnt feel so blatantly manipulated into hating "the russian menace" its low iq fearmongering

*Gave

#prayforthemotherland

Because it couldnt possibly be a Muslim right?
Was Beslan orchestrated by Putin too? Was Nord-Ost?
Putins approval rating is still very high. Theres no reason for him to do this. There were protests 100 times bigger and long lasting a couple of years ago but no terror attacks happened.
Your theory is retarded

>Because it couldnt possibly be a Muslim right?
A Muslim would've blown up him/herself, not plant a bomb. Also they would do it during a peak hour, not in the relatively calm afternoon.

Moreover, Muslim terrorist cells in Russia have largely been suppressed during the last decade and nowadays are only able to do some random shootings in the countryside of their home regions, not in Moscow or St. Petersburg.

A reminder: this shill posted most gayest pics I even seen to prove how stronk is Ruska

>A Muslim would've blown up him/herself, not plant a bomb
You clearly havent been following whats been happening in Europe for the past three years.
>Moreover, Muslim terrorist cells in Russia have largely been suppressed
Yeah they though that in France too
ISIS already made several threats towards Russia.
Is it more likely terrorists did this or that this is some needless conspiracy by Putin?
Occams razor

What the fuck are you talking about?
Also
>you
>calling anyone a shill
Kill yourself faggot.

Just post """"masculine"""" pic, let the other have good laugh.

Kek. The laughs from your shitty English are more than enough

>You clearly havent been following whats been happening in Europe for the past three years.
What does what's been happening in Europe has to do with what's happening in Russia? There are two totally different worlds, it's like comparing 9/11 with Tokyo gas attacks. Our terrorists are not Pakis or Arabs, they are Chechens, other Caucasians or Central Asians, and their modus operandi is completely different. This terrorist attack has virtually no analogs with any in the recent history of terrorism in Russia, the only attack it can be compared with are 1999 bombings which were an inside job.

>some needless conspiracy by Putin?
On the contrary, Putin needs that very much to distract people's attention from the recent protests and dissatisfaction with authorities to an external threat, to further enhance the besieged fortress mentality, to give himself an excuse to pass more oppressive laws to establish more control over the Internet and public meetings, all for the sake of national security of course.

>false flag operation ordered by Putin
The Jews told me false flags are conspiracies, only tin-foilers believe.
Are you saying 9/11 could be a false flag op too?

Nah, I live in U.S.

Fuck off.

>their modus operandi is completely different.
>implying they arent all working with the same jihadist group
Their modus operandi has changed over the last decade. Just like it has everywhere.
>no analogues within the history of Russian terrorism
Wew lad. You're clearly a shill. There have been atleast three terrorist bombings in Moscow in since 2003
>the only attack it can be compared with are 1999 bombings
Dont see how they're remotely comparable.

>Putin needs that very much to distract people's attention from the recent protests
Yeah no he doesnt need that. The recent protests were tiny and nobody gives a shit.It was literally just a bunch of university/school sjws. And as I said his approval ratings are still high.

The guy's clearly a shill on a Chink proxy.

* three terrorist bombings in Moscow metro since 2003

Thank you very much for your support in this difficult hour.
It's difficult perceived when it happens in your hometown.

Oh, LOL, medkit shill comes out with fairy tales about Chinabros.

Propaganda trash.

saged

>There have been atleast three terrorist bombings in Moscow in since 2003
All done by suicide bombers. That's what I've been talking about, that's how they do it, that's their method. They don't just plant bombs, it's an unreliable way, the bomb could be found before it blows up (like indeed it happened yesterday with the third bomb), the timer can fail etc. etc. To brainwash a young Muslim (often a woman, sometimes a recent ethnic Russian convert) is much simpler, safer and more effective. But of course no FSB operative would play the role of a suicide bomber.

>Dont see how they're remotely comparable.
Because they happen at the start of a presidential campaign when it's not really clear the candidate that is supposed to win will get the required support?

>Yeah no he doesnt need that.
Yeah no, like he didn't need the Beslan attack either to take gubernatorial elections away from the people and pass the new oppressive law on meetings.

Good, russian uyebishe's died, waiting for more

You are retarded. It doesn't matter if they are chechen, kirgyz, armenian, jewish etc. They have the same training and orders. Terrorism is a serious and organised threat. Most european armies have worse training than isis.

My girlfriend is Russian and hates Putin. What can I do, Russian bros?

Pat her on the head.

Is she hates him then just dump her. It is stupid to hate putin. He is not the best and economic situation is worse, but he suffered through 90s and life became much better than under commies and 90s. Putin ia not great, but others in our political system ia worse. Navalny doesn't even have a plan, he just talks out of his ass all the time. Thats why only school and university students support him.

>hurrr how could they possibly ever switch tactics in the slightest
Getting suicide bombers ready is an increadibly difficult job (and unreliable) and makes you lose an asset in the end. And jihadists have switched tactics a long time ago, where the fuck have you been? Jihadist groups have changed, evolved and employed new tactics.
>They don't just plant bombs,
Yeah they do and theyve been doing it all over. Read the fucking news.
>not clear he'll get the required support
Kek. Putin will get the votes he needs whatever happens and his support is still sky high.
And shut the fuck up with your retarded conspiracy unless you can prove it.

It is her right. He is just a politician (I also think that he is not the most successful one), it is her right to hate any politicians.

I do this.

She's the best girlfriend ever aside from the non stop liberalism. She reads Masha Gessen books about Pussy Riot and how bad Putin is. I read Dugin around her and sometimes shill for VVP, but she thinks I'm just ignorant. Do young people ever see the light of Putin? Is he in danger of losing the younger generations?

>posts random site for me to connect my facebook to
Haha very nice

Done!

Facebook are fucking hypocrites

He can not die while there are such as you encouraging him.

>She reads Masha Gessen books about Pussy Riot and how bad Putin is
Kill her, her disease has gone too far.

Toplol.

I'm not clicking those fucking links. Fuck you Russia and suck my dick Putin.

Yes, get one with an eagle or a cross to trigger libs even further.

This. False flag would not surprise me

Muzrats have actually planted bombs before instead of blowing themselves up.

But Russia wouldn’t do this for you guys. After the so-called “nice truck attack” one russian politician even said France deserved it on national TV.

when can we have the USSR back?

Yep never can the muzrats ever be actually assumed to be at fault it's always blame everything but a muslim for as long as possible

To be fair the French are kinda asking for that shit when they open their borders to Muslims

Honestly we all deserve this for our own retardation when it comes to opening the floodgates for all

Kill yourself

It was a muslim, most likely. Actually, a recent overzealous convert, an asset cultivated by the FSB.

Do we put the American flag or Canadian flag up when muzzos shoot up gay clubs in Florida ?

Are you calling Canadians gay?

A huge number of users expressed condolences to France.
We did not weep when it happened, but we did not want this to happen in France and don't want this to happen to the European world.

I snorted air out of my nostrils.

Too bad. Because your leadership is having wet dreams about more attacks on the West and them lifting the sanctions and asking Russia for help.

>#StandWithRussia
>#StandWithPutin
choose one (the image says: election day is soon. check the basement)

Pass
Thirdies don't get First World treatment.

How could we help? Attacks on the West Europe will lead to nothing

I hope no qts were hurt in this attack ;-;

This sounds gay.

When can we bring back the Soviet Union?

No u

Just like your leadership's futile attempt in controlling the South Chinese Sea, I assume

>Pussy Riot

Oh boy... Compare Russia today with images from Alexey Balabanov's movies (Brat 1 & 2 - Brother 1 & 2, Voyna - War, etc.) - Putin is of course not flawless but he's better than most.

This is game for society of experiences (next after consumers society). There is no benefit from changing avatar, better meet your friends, have few beers, or have small talk with parents if you afraid that hugging is too gayish.

nobody gave a shit because even normies know this was a false flag by putin

> when you're so out of touch with reality that you don't realise Muslims simply do these things
How did I know Sup Forums would think this is a false flag and not realise Muslims are simply like this

amazing how you're the only cocksucker replying to him over and over again. you really need that butthurt cream.

Definitely not here.
Foom me once shame on you, fool me twice... you cannot fool me twice
Thank you and fuck off.

That's medikit shill from Sup Forums born Ivan.
Not funny today, tho.
You need to make him want to look masculine and then relax and enjoy most gayest pics of Red Army.

>No European country has shut out the lights or put up the Russian flag like they usually do
And why should they?
Just write something like
>slavs
>white
like you faggots always do.

I never did the gay flag overlay in the first place but it's telling that none of the usual attention seekers thought to do it.

you're too grey, sir.grey

>and then relax and enjoy most gayest pics of Red Army.
>that projection
Kek I still dont know what the fuck you're on about

But I actually enjoy fucking this retard up

It's not your job to care, it's not useful and I'm not paying you for it.

signed RIDF

because muslims when they do this sort of things go silent and don't brag about it and claim resposibility right faggot?

>Eighteen-to-24-year-olds — the youngest group among 1,600 people surveyed in late May — backed Putin more than any other age bracket, at 86 percent
>On campuses, anti-Putin students and faculty members are not only outnumbered, but they face the prospect of being harassed or sidelined for their opposition views, they said
>“The fact that our generation supports the president is because we remember very well how it was before and how it became after him”
washingtonpost.com/world/europe/young-russians-never-knew-the-soviet-union-but-they-hope-to-recapture-days-of-its-empire/2014/06/09/66a3e1a4-684a-4ab8-9261-04b7d1b59dad_story.html