HAPPENING

Our guy Mike Cernovich is about to put the smack down yet again! This man is on fire.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Kpapk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

wasn't a big believer in cernojew but after the broke the Susan Rice headline, I give you my bump

what leak?

I assume the Flynn leak, or was that MSNBC? Maybe the national guard leak

Susan Rice story she had and sat on to protect Obama.

Gorilla leaks

Cernovich sold out for his 60 minutes interview.

He agreed to run this operation and expose Rice.

The unmasking will be determined """legal""" and this will be the cover story to sweep the Obama tapp down the memory hole as fake news.

muh 6 gorillion mindset has been on a roll lately.

No he's definitely talking about one of the leaks from the Trump Administration

what's the name of his book again, Sup Forums?

Cern said today that he has moles in the IT dept of every major media outlet. He has the proof because he has all of their internal emails

Marmoset Mind Meld has redeemed himself (for now) by breaking the Rice shit.

Let's see how this goes I guess.

bamp

>gets popcorn

Ooo look, more scary tweets.

>Mike Cernovich
>Our guy
You wanted proof Reddit has infested this board, there it is.

lol 6 gorillion mindset actually took the bait. This is going to be worse than Alex Jones apologizing for pizzagate.

LITERALLY NOTHING

>reddit

>spacing

Fuck off

I don't get it, is he getting his info from Moscow or something? How is he always right?

Gorilla Mindset

>Antiracist.
>SJW mindset.

maybe you should fuck off back to twitter. Cernobitch is an OK Trump supporter normie "conservative" at best.

he isn't /ourguy/ you stupid faggot

Rhesus Reasonings

>only one post calling you redditcucks out
this board is fucking dead

No, you fuck off. Back to the_donald you pissant.

You would be shocked just how big the Alt-Right, and the cucky Alt-Lite spheres of influence are.
Alt-Lite fags have more mainstream contacts, people willing to have their identity exposed since there is no career ending stigma attached to it.
We all have people in high offices on our side.

Cernovich is a cuck though, but we stop ourselves from attacking anyone on the right.

Come again?

i'll give mike a bump. he held his own on 60 mins and came right back with the susan rice story. top job.

too bad he is a shameless Ziocuck who is all bluepill on Israel and 9/11

Gorilla Mindthet

people who follow cernovich are an embarrassment and I was disappointed you were the only post calling them out

bump

Hes calling you a fucking idiot, which you are

haplorrhini heuristics

The Simian Psyche

ALL THE LEADERS OF THE ALT RIGHT ARE JEWISH

and thats a good thing

the guy is just so fucking annoying. like the guy at the gym who talks to himself about pushing it as he lifts.

Apeish amygdala

no one cares what you think trudeau

thorry

Ahh right. I know. This board is finished.
And another one steps out of the woodwork. Back you go, Reddit rat!

Orangutan observations

I fucking read that in his gay ass voice as well fuck me

discord.gg/Kpapk

join kekistan

don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good.

This, Cernovich is nothing more than a backstabbing kike Jew - for him its always about himself and how he can profit from being the center of attention

trump or clinton?
maddow or cernovich?

>E-celeb
All of you an hero

how does this guy have information? Isnt he just some guy who wrote a self help book?

What do you mean sold out? This helps Trump

the basic smiley face on the end is based af

:)

so you have a problem with capitalist ideology?

The Bonobo Brain

caught redhanded

He is friends with Mike Flynn jr from what I understand

Ape Attitude

so fucking what? You'd rather have MSM benefit monetarily from breaking the news?

fucking SHILLS EVERYWHERE

you know the 30 million mexicans coming into your country are someones profit motive right

Did you even read the interview transcript. He royally BTFO'd 60 minutes. It was damn impressive.

Capuchin Cranium

Nig Nog Brain Jog

i agree op go mike go!

>Everyone who sides against my e-celeb mate is a shill, shareblue or CTR
Back you go Reddit!

Twitter means disappointing more people more of the time, it's great!

orangutan outlook

I dont even know how to post on reddit you tea drinking faggot. Im not a fan of Cernovich I'm just not a corporate whore such as yourself, KYS

>Cernovich redemption arc is real

If he knows more he should drop it because MSM is still mostly ignoring and claiming what she did was ok probably

Pay attention to Russia. Now.

Lemur logician

Nice try, Reddit.

/ourgorilla/

Shills on suicide watch, 8 years

I was watching (formerly) Breitbart News's Lee Stranahan who called Cernovich out for being a faggot fake news peddler who makes the Trump movement look bad. I hope he gives him credit for breaking this huge story.

N-N-N-N-Noooo goyim!
Look at this story about Erik Prince colluding with Russia, obviously for Trump goy!
You've had too much to think...now why don't you sit down, relax, and watch some John Oliver?

>haha he took the bait and released factual info haha

Blackwater? Isn't that the scary private nazi militia that's the bad guy in every other Hollyjew movie?

Already happened, only one still talking about it is Hannity for obvious reasons. Even Twitter trend is gone.

The Angry Joe Show

Yes g-my friend. Pay attention to them, they're doing something REALLY bad for Trump hohoo boy!
Now, don't you want to leave this fake news site for some REAL journalism like the Washington Post? They're reporting the Blackwater story and remember, they broke Watergate!
The Rice s-s-ss-story is nn-n-nothing!

Best friends.

yes, there are and why are you crying about winning?

(((Haberman))) probably has more than one mole, her and the other kikes writing for NYT Politics section have broke just about everything, the only competitor in the rush to expose leaks is the Washington comPost, which is basically a CIA front.

>biggest scandal

heh. nice one Cernobitch, but its not even close. the reality is that nothing Rice or the Obama admin did was technically illegal or unlawful. at best its an ethics violation, but Rice is no longer working for the govt.

All this really is, is an opportunity to flip the narrative and let the Republicans go on the offensive. Now if she or someone in the Obama admin specifically leaked this stuff to unauthorized govt agencies or the press, then we have a major scandal.

Shut it down. NOW!!!

Tamarin Theory

Your life is scandalous

Chimp Head

Trumps protection

Rhesus Thesis

Monkey Meditation

(((Cernovich)))

Anons wouldn't like him if they bothered to research his past

Sage

Baboon Blather

>+1 ethics violation
>+1 national secrets
>= sum
>= (political suicide)

t. Kek

sure they wouldnt, reddit

Mike Cernovich found dead due to complications of a heart attack.