Be me

>be me
>be 1st year med student
>85% of class is asian (Indian, Sri Lankan, Chinese, etc.)

How can white people even compete? Why don't white people do something with the opportunities they were given? Is it because they're all lazy and have low IQ?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Kpapk
usnews.com/education/articles/2008/10/03/which-types-of-students-cheat-most.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>How can white people even compete?
As soon as they remove the diversity quotas.

Wow get the fuck out of here shill. Sage and report this fucking cunt

>Sage goes in all fields

Foreigners are imported with scholarships.

>1st year med student
You mean pre-med?
The Asians all get filtered out during the interview at the end of the year.
Pro-tip: You'll get filtered out, too.

Australian shills working overtime today

go take a nap, faggot.

how´s the male female ratio?

Do you guys have diversity quotas in Australia or do they just work harder than the rest?

Sorry this is not a good excuse as most of the top ATARs of 2016 were from people from an Asian background.

Just git gud.

Its harder for whites to become a doctor because diversity.I had a shitskin doctor couldnt understand him now I look for just white doctors

zerg rush

china has more PhD students than the US has students

Whites have low IQs? Whites are responsible for developing the world, obviously that's not it.

what uni?

>implying the hsc isnt designed for gooks alone

Only Asians and pooinloos are cucked enough to still buy into the MD=$$$ meme.

Pro tip: When your entire profession's ability to make money hinges on treating regular people for sums of money that amount to far more than what they can actually afford out of pocket, to the point where your entire industry 100% reliant on over-regulation to preserve an ongoing health insurance pyramid scheme (that is the only way anyone not in the 1% can actually afford the care they receive) to keep the lights on, god help you if it all ever goes through any sort of market correction.

>Why don't white people do something with the opportunities they were given?

What opportunity? Whites don't get free college.

Nope. I'm in the MD program. Stay mad, whitey. My cousin recently graduated and said the same thing. Whites can't compete in Medicine or Engineering.

They just work harder. The highest scores are always from people from an Asian background.

I have a fairly high IQ but I'm lazy and apathetic, I'm also somewhat anti-capitalism/ant-consumerism so I'm not really driven by the pursuit of wealth. Don't get me wrong, I need money, I own a condo, I pay my bills, but I don't seek excess, I don't care if I have millions of dollars, I just want to be "comfortable" and I currently am, so I don't strive for any more.

LARPER

Nice excuse but Asians also dominate engineering and commerce in Australia. My cousins graduating class was like 70% Asian (Mech. Eng)

WHAT UNI AND WHAT ATAR DID YOU GET

THIS IS IMPORTANT FOR YOUR ARGUMENT

Asians excel in fields that require no soul.

Hmm... It's almost like communism destroys incentives and hinders the progression of a society due to apathy....

Asian education raise their kids only to score better in test while whites education focus on discipline, creativity and sociality.

Monash.

The HSC wasn't designed for gooks.. gooks just work harder and have generally higher IQs than their white counterparts.

The real question is how many of them were born here, or are from America? I thought the same thing at my University but many students come to America to get a degree, then go back to their home countries.

Also non-whites aren't very original and think Doctors and Engineers are the only prosperous professions. But since everyone thinks that the market is pretty saturated.

Bonus, make sure you can speak proper English, since foreigners are all over this country, employers value someone who can speak English

What are you talking about? I'm in engineering and most people are white males. The PhD students are usually foreign, but undergrad and even graduate are overwhelmingly white

>medicine
No soul
>engineering
No soul

You seem mad.

>how can white people even compete

Buddy you live in a white country whether you like it or not.

He's an Australian, they have a single-payer health care system over there. The aren't going to go broke anytime soon considering our countries are facing problems with diabetes, lung cancer, heart diseases and drug addictions. It's a pretty stable career that is one of the most important jobs in the country.

Pretty much all the students in my course are domestic students.

>it's ANOTHER reddit thread

Or it's like American/Canadian society encourages and celebrates the most grotesque moral decay, which is passed on to new generations.

>whites focus on discipline
Not since the 19th century lad.

Also can't build empires. Health, unless you're a surgeon, is a woman's industry. If you're seriously considering becoming a GP, you may want to get your test levels checked.

The international students you see in Australian and NZ universities are generally from the upper class of their country of origin. While they're charged higher course fees, these and their living expenses are often covered by their family, so they're free to spend all their time studying instead of having to work to actually support themselves. They also party less.

You must live in Wyoming or some other place with a low immigrant population. Asian-Americans are doing a lot better than whites. See pic related.

At least you take some fucking pride in your race, unlike cucked white regressives that walk around apologizing to the world for everything.

The gooks do well in STEM, but like whites, have to battle against affirmative action. I don't think it's that whites are lazy and dumb, I think the opposite. I think a certain generation of whites that are cucked gender studies majors are just fucking up by getting fake degrees. It's ok though, Gen Z is supposed to be pretty pragmatic but only time will tell

Asians are retard tier at engineering mate

>engineering is a white man's game
>nah aye see this average income chart

Fuck you're a special kind of retard aren't you mate?

I just told you nearly all the people in my course are domestic students. They are immigrants and not foreign students. One of my best friends who is Sri Lankan is also in the MD program, he works three days a week at KFC and has a mum who works as a janitor. Why do whites always have to make excuses about why they don't succeed?

You seem really desperate.

Learn stats buddy. I commend the slanties for their work ethic, but when you have an ocean between slanties and the USA, and there are a billion of you, the best of the best come to the USA, so of course they will earn more on avg. than whites.

But there's a reason you're coming to a white country. Also, we're stealing all the smartest from those countries, so once again the white country wins again

That shit is skewed. You are comparing Asians that have immigrated from their country of origin (typically upper class rich bitches) to the average American. You wanna compare our upper class with the average person living in India? Obviously not, because it's a retarded thing to do.

It isn't a white man's game anymore. Far from it. Asians also dominate engineering.

>t. Chang Wang Dang

Med must be slipping if it lets fuckwits like you who can't even construct a researched argument in. No wonder Monash is a joke.

Mate, what uni?
I'm enjoying Monash Med so far (I am white).

What really helped me get in was basically going to a second school (that was superior in every way to any private school). This second school was run by asians; 95% of the people who went there were asians (I was often the only white person in the class).

It really is about opportunity as you say, but I think most of the white population are unaware that these "second schools" exist. They think that sending their children to a private school will be the best for them, when a lot of them are actually pretty bad.

Yeah at the end of the day, atleast white women like white men, cant say the same about asians though

discord.gg/Kpapk its a rigged system. join kekistam

Same shit applies mate. No need to get all angsty.

White people were sold down the river in exchange for letting all these shitskins come in on affirmative action and racial charity.

I love how you avoided all my questions in the thread. Do you have some sort of inferiority complex and feel the need to come and post memes, while not understanding the basics of statistics?

Then why are there so many BBC and coal burning threads on Sup Forums?

>he works three days a week at KFC and has a mum who works as a janitor

And I know asians that eat dung spread on shitty rice, personal anecdotes don't count as evidence of anything

Nigga idk how you got into med school if you can't comprehend basic statistics. White women(at least in USA), racemix the least out of all races. Asian immigrants racemix significantly more.

>he thinks pol is indicative of anything to do with reality

I work with an indian doctor (surgeon).

His hygiene is atrocious.

I pray that I never get treated by one.

>upper caste-man knocks on his father's harem room and says he wants to go to medical school in the states.
>30 minutes later the limo is carrying him past fields of his father's slaves to go to the airport, so he can fly to America and have his dick fellated by progressives and naive college students.
>said students hold all the more disdain for people in their own country who actually have something fucking wrong with their lives and have to struggle to not blow their brains out while they're PULLIN THEMSELVES UP BY THEM DAGGUM BOOTSTRAPS!
This happens here. I imagine it happens in other countries. You're not sitting in class with slumdog millionaires. You're sitting in class next to someone with a lot more money than you, more connections than you, and (likely) a low opinion of you and other natives as people. I remember a while back reading about some foreign MIT student who tried to pay a girl he knocked up 70k to abort the fucking thing, then called her a whore when she refused. "That" is what these people see you and your country as. An amusement park, there expressly for their convenience.

Literally no STEM field hires asians for any position with even a tiny amount of responsibility in this country. You know why? Because you slanty fucks spend all your years gaming the education system cheating off one another. Paying people to do your homework/assignments, take your exams. You learn nothing and can apply nothing while mum and dad fawn over your expensive pieces of paper.

Does he smell like a rotting rice patty

Honestly KEK this gay earth. Whites are getting dumb so eventually there's just gunna be a race war and everyone's gunna die.

cool story, patel

Lads I'm doing HCS this year and need some advice

Has anyone done the gap year with the army? 50k sounds good.

How was your atar/uni after school? Did you do well? How well?

>implying aussies count as white people

this.

people cheat for ALL their internal marks for the HSC and then as soon as externals roll around they say they have "anxiety" and get an average

>t. Prajeet the proctologist

Wow thanks for devoting your life to my butthole.

>south asians
>intelligent
I hope I never have a Prajeet for a heart surgeon

>be me
>hate Australians
life just doesn't get any better for me.

Confirmed LARPer.
All the chinks here in the States are fresh off the boat and hardly speak any Engrish.
Their rich parents live in Gookland and pay all their expenses.

>Wow thanks for devoting your life to my butthole.
And your fun box.
Come on, man. You gotta appreciate the sacred duty in protecting the prostates of the world. It's a shitty job, but someone has to do it.

First off, and you've heard this a MILLION times, but since you're hearing it on pol, its true.

>The atar calculators mean NOTHING
Seriously, they are not accurate AT ALL based on your internal marks, they are ONLY useful the day you get your final results (the day before atar day)

The calculators were saying i was going to get 65 ALL YEAR but my atar was 75.

>the atar means NOTHING
if you do reasonably well at all (60 plus) you can get into a top 13 uni in the country.

I go to Macquarie (8th in australia) and they accept a fuck ton below the cut off.

>Bonus points
look into this shit, its GOLDEN, i live on the central coast and got 5 bonus points at most unis just for living here. they vary between unis so look at every website.

what subjects are you doing?

This actually.

I'm pretty happy about this statistic because it means that white doctors will be seen by more patients.

:) enjoy working in a shitty hospital getting shitty pay

Its impossible for whites to get scholarships for md outside of an md/phd. Who the fuck wants to start out life 300k in debt lol

uni here is 10 times less famalam and you get a government loan that is interest free that you only need to pay off once you're making 50k/yr

Every Doctor I've met has always planned or were directed to be one since they were four. White people don't do this for their children anymore, nor are they willing to support them for as long as a med students needs to be

We are turning into niggers. Sad but true. Unemployment rising, out of wedlock births rising, stupidity rising.

>marriages

I'd like to see the stats for children born to white mothers out of wedlock. I can promise you it will look much different than this one.

Most expensive four year degrees literally cost 50k here lad.

Here's the scale and why whites are still the best

Too hot: asians iqs higher on average, lack of creativity, general autism, no physical strength

Too cold: africans lower iqs on average, musical creativity, physical strength, thats it

JUST RIGHT: whites, average to above average iqs, creativity in all fields, invented everything, social and cultural strength, physical and military strength, ability to survive in all climates, philosophy, german engineering, reach for the stars, the most attractive women, etc

>Whites are the goldilocks of humanity. Every other race is some extreme side of the spectrum making them not well rounded.

This is true. People who are driven and intelligent enough to be doctors can usually make more money (at least on an hourly basis) with way less stress and bullshit doing something else. It's basically a profession whose house isn't in order reliant on immigrant labor to stay afloat.

You read my mind.I was going to post that whites are better at research and development and inventing things rather than being the boots on the ground parroting current taught diagnoses.

this. I gave up on a med program to be an actuary. Have a comfy 9-5 making great money. I have no idea why someone would want to be a doctor today.

>africans: musical creativity
HOL UP, SO YOU WUZ SAYIN WE WUZ not-just-(((sampling)))-songs-and shouting-autistic-shit-over-the-top N SHIEET!?

Blumph will save us

Thanks for your reply mate.

I'm doing

Chem
English
Revolutions
Environmental Science
Methods

and I completed 3/4 biology last year with a 40.

Shits giving me angst, I want to go into a respectable job, like a lawyer, Gp or surgeon. So ill probably go for a bachelor of Science then do Med after. Guess I need around a 90 atar.

Might ask around /k/ about the army shit tho.

>lawyer
>respectable job

Asians in Australia are all about appearance and are the living embodiment of new money. They send their kids off into "prestigious" fields like medicine so they can brag to the ten fucktillion cousins they have that there's a doctor in their family. It's pathetic. You can go to certain suburbs in capital cities and see new Euro luxury cars parked outside of cheap shit houses and be CERTAIN that it's chinks living in them.

lmao @ brown people who think white societies didn't have doctors before mass immigration despite white people inventing the modern medical system and giving them the vaccinations and sanitation knowledge to allow them to breed uncontrollably

If you never went outside and your parents from childhood hinted you are a failure and unloved unless you went to medical school, you'd go too. Also I am nearly finished with my 3rd year and there are less than 10% Asians (including Indian and mid East) in my class. They simply do not interview well and have uncompelling applications. Being a try hard autist is not a great fit for this profession in general.

It's because we're too busy being genocided by the jew.

If you're going straight into science, you can do well with 75, USYD (i think) offers normal sicence for around that, and by the time you finish your undergrad your atar wont matter and you'll need to get into med with some other requirement i think

Oi mate, beat my 48 raw in methods.
fight me faggot

I'm actually finishing and then going into related tech fields, so I hear you. And basically every physician I've met is supportive of that decision. They all know it's fucked, but "it's the system." This particular system is breaking under our noses.

Asians generally do better than whites in the US because we select for their best and brightest. If Asians dominate these fields then why do they come to work for US companies and learn at US universities?

Hmm, sounds like blacks here if you just remove the career aspect.

But honestly ive never seen anyone who wanted to go to UNI not get the atar they need, only people that didnt get into uni were people who didnt care about it at all and we're just going to do it if they had nothing else to do.

Good luck with Trials, they're a lot harder than the final HSC tests so dont stress if you dont go as well as you want

atleast thats the case for nsw

Also if you're going to do Post Grad Med.
I highly recommend getting a Chancellor's Scholarship at Melbourne.
You need 99.90+ to be assured in.

whites dont cheat culturally on meaningful things

asians will and do

usnews.com/education/articles/2008/10/03/which-types-of-students-cheat-most.

>Flag

Aussie can neither compete with abos, imagine competing with superiors? It's your fault, your Anglo rat.