Why the fuck do I see so many mellinials dressed like hobos when I go to the mall?

Why the fuck do I see so many mellinials dressed like hobos when I go to the mall?

What's the appropriate wear for a redpilled man?

Other urls found in this thread:

factory.jcrew.com/p/mens-clothing/shirts/linen/linen-shirt/F1823
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Like seriously

Communists like to pretend to be poor. It readies their mind for being poor in their utopia.

that drape shit looks sick as fuck dawg!

Don't get tear stains on ur walmart shirt crying about how other men dress.

the odd thing is, they legitimately think it's manly. a la, "only real men wear pink", only in a non-frat way, if that makes it better.

>what's the appropriate wear for a redpilled man

Pic related

Chinos, casual shirts, oxford shirts, cricket sweaters, polos, loafers, boat shoes, etc

Because they're all spooky skeletons underneath their islamic shawls

Seriously when I dress like this I get respect from cucks

Scrawny cuck people look down when I make eye contact with them

that's just privileged trustfund fratboy attire

people like that are worst than liberal arts college hipsters

you look like a manchild wearing that kind of attire desu

It is an intimidating style, something we should strive for

Not even being ironic.

Literal douche-nozzle

that's because they don't want to stare at faggots too long. It might offend them

>wearing anything but sweatpants and a plain t
Its like you guys wanna be uncomfortable

He is 4'8

what is intimidating about it? don't project, user

i immediately look down upon people dressed like that. I already know that I'm better than them simply by what they choose to put on their body.

This, whenever somebody wears this I half expect them to be gay

>shorts
>women's shoes
>short-sleeved shirt
This is okay.

i only wear black tactical pants and black shirts with black socks and black shoes

"appropriate wear", for a "redpilled man"?

Screw Fashion.

What a fucking faggot

fucked up gig line is this person literally homeless?

comfy is good but show your face and don't wear a hoodie like you're a criminal or a sand person.

Natural leather jacket, white shirt, and blue jeans with belt.

>I immediately look down upon yacht club/business casual
I'm not even white or rich but u fukkin wot m8

But where do I buy this style?

>not a pair of regular/boot cut jeans, work boots, flannel/jacket, and a cap
>not part of the tradesman master race

fag

Ralph Lauren, j crew, Brooke brothers, l l bean all have good casual shirts/oxfords

Here's a shirt I have that looks identical

factory.jcrew.com/p/mens-clothing/shirts/linen/linen-shirt/F1823

Anything that is extremely functional and cheap but nice looking.
I personally am very attached to my thick tan canvas coat that I've owned for years.

Custom fitted suit. Some Cole Hann zero grands, long top coat so when you walk you naturally swagger like Trump. Look down upon the hobos and flick them your spare change mouthing get a job millennial.

Cargo pants. Comfortable tshirt over a wifebeater. So i can but an IWB in and still be comfy as fuck. Also it's not clothing that normies notice, It's shoes. This is due to the fact thst they state down all the time at phones or w/e. So wear good comfortable working shoes wherever you go. And always always always keep your head up, shoulders back and eyes where you want to walk.

>factory.jcrew.com/p/mens-clothing/shirts/linen/linen-shirt/F1823
Christ, $70 for a shirt
>I guess you get what you pay for

Fuck all you idiots.

Track pants and a $4 t-shirt from walmart is my usual. I'm not putting your hangups about fashion ahead of my personal comfort.

>not going full CCP

I don't understand modern clothing fashion. I don't get the pants with the really low inseams that make guys look like they just shit themselves wearing diapers. I don't get the jogger pants that make their proportions and silhouette look fucking retarded.

t. insecure cuck

That style is a sure sign of "I'm a asshole"

flannel and jacket a best

Cargo pants are the fucking best. So comfy compared to jeans
Black cargo pants + longsleeve shirt with the sleeves pushed up = redpill

MENSWEARHOUSE.COM

Best $400 I ever spent. Pulls a suit together perfectly. You can't walk into a room and not get boss level attention from peers, and ladies alike.

what's a "mall?"

The appropriate wear for any redpilled man is to dress like the stereotype for power in his given social circle.

Sounds P gay dude

Wat

But are they really assholes or do they just seem that way because most of Sup Forums is autistic and those guys can sense it?

ripstop with a fucking NATO stock number

this

Is that you Dan? Please take me to one of your epic parties.

>wearing spic fenceclimbers

I hope you're hispanic or italian

But what is the most red-pilled watch?

The darkside is strong with this one

>paying and extra 350 dollars for a brand
nigger culture is shit

without his money he aint shit! ill run up to this fag and cut him up and then laugh at his face

Let me guess. You don't own a suit other than the one your mom made you buy for gran grans funeral?

Every time I go to the mall all I see is a bunch of black people. They're taking it over. Get your shopping done, grab lunch, then head over to the open air drug market just yards away at the bus station. Very convenient. Black people ruin everything my dude.

I just wear boots jeans and a t-shirt most days, if I'm trying to church it up I'll put a dress shirt on but that's the most I'll do.

LOL... ok bro. This ain't larking with foam swords. This is real life.

"oh look i got guns"

>metal strap
>gold trim
Fuck off

>wow
>look how spiffing and handsome I look in this homosexual outfit
>just like the movie stars and models!
t. Chris-chan

this guy gets it. dress like the goddam salt of the earth, not like some richfag

but wear dress clothes for the appropriate occasions desu

you want to dress and look like this but you aint going to look the same when you a FAT FUCK!

vicious phucking shitter!

FUCKING CHAD

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT

NORMAL PEOPLE WON'T LOOK GOOD IN THESE CLOTHES

It's not the clothes it's how you feel. Everyone looks down when I make eye contact with them, and I don't wear any clothes and feel great.

Man, we get a ton of blacks coming down from the urban areas to shop at our malls. They are the rudest fucking people I've ever encountered, absolutely stink too.

Its such an easy effortless look. You can buy most of these clothes for very good prices at any off the rack major department stores if you don't have the money to buy direct. No excuse p. Real men dress like they own property, like they have investments, like they socialize with other up and comers. If you aren't... fake it till you make it. It's about dressing for the job /life/girlfriend you want not the one you have.

FUCK
I hate nigger smell

Quarter zip master race reporting in

could you blame them?

>Look down upon the hobos and flick them your spare change mouthing get a job millennial.

Colored pants are gay, only wear khaki shades and black/dark grey pants.

Only wear black or leather belts.

Sweater vests are for fags

No short sleeves, unless you are wearing a t-shirt. Any colored t-shirts are fine.

Only dress shirts and Suits are acceptable otherwise.

>this is everyone
>everyone (no exceptions)
>at my school (private uni)

It's wood you fucking homo

>and I don't wear any clothes and feel great.
Based naked and afraid you are not.

>NORMAL PEOPLE WON'T LOOK GOOD IN THESE CLOTHES

You mean fat?

Lose weight fatty.

>>/fa/

Gym clothes, anons?

Definitely Hawaiian shirts

What about something more simple like pic related?

Is that you sensei

holy shit i literally wore that today

feels good to be a supreme gentleman

Teach us more of your signs, PLEASE!