another pic

Ask her about politics
>$100 on liberal

That's a man.

you have 0 chance

>that pic
>18

fake profile or lying

If this isn't a catfishing account then you better be 10/10 and intelligent or you are fucked m8

>red pilled
>tinder
also she looks like a man

Women do not reply to you on tinder unless you're rich, wealthy, over 6 foot tall, and super model matieral. And those are the fat ones.

If this replied to you, you need to be all of those things and more.. Post your own picture so we know it's true

>18
She knows nothing about life
>Tinder
Also it's probably a set up to rob dumb NEET faggots.

>tinder

She's fronting like she's a good girl.

She definitely just fucked Jamal.

>5'11 legs for days

DROPPED..... what kind of CUNT advertisie her legs? we dont give a fuck about your legs ROASTIE! Women cant and will never be redpill. They will always whore themselves out.

Me

Oh, no offense bro but it's definitely a scam.

>baka
>using nigger internet babble

>basing a companionship with someone on something as insignificant as politics
you're a self-defeating retard

You should model, have you posted on /fa/ before?

Nope I haven't

>tinder
>men being gentlemen and women not being sluts
Pick 1 (one)

>not trying to find common interests through ideologies and willing to discuss them with a spouse

what? I'm 6" even, a little chubby, and only moderately attractive, and I've fucked 3 women off tinder this year. It's really just about how you talk to them.

can this be /ourgirl/?

You have to go back (to Israel).

>wine drinker
>#bosslady
>baka

Seriously, OP? Seriously?

>share
>storytime

>die hard nyr fan
>not "die hard fan"

fuckin pass

I must know more

>If your matched

goy I don't have kike blood. Half Spanish half Belgium

>wine drinker
>18
That's illegal

Slut or bot. Neither wants anything but money from beta cucks.

How do you talk to them?

I feel like I'm on /r9k right now, but okay...

Here are my tricks:
1) make your profile super short, like a few lines at max. guys who look like they care too much don't get women. don't try to make your profile a point of attraction for yourself, women won't even read if it's long, and will immediately think negatively of you if it is long.
>make your profile pic of you, but not some shitty far-off shot. make sure it's close up and includes your body. be nicely dressed. selfies are fine, women take selfies all the fucking time, so they don't care if you do.
>open with a SHORT FUCKING MESSAGE. again, short = good. women don't like long anything besides dick. they are vapid creatures.
>the less you care about them, the more they want you. the thinking goes like this: men who want them must be desperate for them, which means they can't get any woman better than them, which means that they aren't good enough.
>don't buy shit for them. feel free to buy them dinner the first go around, but after that, it's dutch, same reasoning as above. the less you appear to want them, the more they want you.

I've banged 30+ women in the last few years off of online dating. Women really aren't that hard to figure out.

I always open with a shitty joke, and I tell the same joke to all of them, and they eat it up every time.

No, I won't share the joke.

Mate you're just ugly as hell

Vodka sauce is disgusting.

I just want to meet a girl on Tinder who will let me sniff her asshole every now and then. I'd take her out to dinner and everything.

>No, I won't share the joke.
How cruel of you

cont.

On the first date, make lots of eye contact and physical contact. Hug them when you meet them, play footsie with them under the table, but only a little, and maybe even make it seem like an accident. Grab her hand while talking to her, this is an easy trick, if you're telling a story that's engaging, you can get away with a bit more than usual. i.e. while telling her an interesting story, grab her hand dramatically, it enhances the story and you show interest in her, but she'll never feel like it was out of place because she's mentally into the story.

>OP
>White

please share the joke!

>women need to stop acting like sluts
>has tinder
its for finding slam pieces, not wifeys m8

You know, I honestly don't care if you share the joke or not, but it's a pretty dick move of you not to

That's a man baby, yeah!

you didnt match with her

>The less you appear to want them, the more they want you
this so much.

all 3 of my girlfriends this is how I got them, but I literally genuinely didn't care about either of them. But I also understood that not caring about them was probably part of the reason they were into me.

It also helps that I don't know when a girl is hitting on me, I totally ignore what should be obvious signs during conversation, and later realize that they were being extremely open and close and flamboyant.

Looking for a wife? Here's your bride

okay, I'll share a bit. I actually have a bunch of jokes I tell. I always open with the same one, but I follow up with others. They're super shitty puns. The girls I'm into always love bad puns. Most girls love bad puns. Find bad puns.

Sample:
Why did Beethoven get rid of all his chickens?
All they'd ever say is "Bach, Bach, Bach"

Stupid fucking jokes like that go a long way with most girls. It's shocking.

>1 new post
wb texting them how do you deal with that

Do it for 'her'

Why are dating profiles the most obvious way to tell women are insane?

>my son is my world
every fucking time

has the egg cracked

You look cute

what is that thing

>women need to stop acting like sluts
>goes on tinder

>mfw some losers on here try that joke
>mfw your a master-baiter
Well done OP

Like they are going to miss out on a journey if they don't see you. It's fucked but they think of their life like a movie. Use it.

>6'-7"
>is contemplating transitioning to female
fucking shiggity wiggity diggity doo

>I want someone to take care of me and my bastard.

in what regard? you just talk to them, dude. tell stories, ask them about themselves. women fucking love talking about themselves. they will take any and every opportunity to talk about themselves, but you have to follow up with shit about yourself to keep them interested

KEK, did you just dox yourself? Retard.

The face of Sup Forums, everyone.

All the world's evil

>your
Dropped

>W-we're all redpilled
>/r9k/ the thread
Stick to fucking horses you tards

>rags fan
dropped right there

haha I know it's lame as fuck, but it's worked an astonishing number of times, no b8 m8. I can't explain why.

Are you in prison?

ok thanks m8

Fuck and dump

obviously this
faggot
>NYR fan , 18 y.o. wine drinker

It's not the son's fault to be born to a world of shit.

college dorm UCSD

be careful on social media platforms like this.

for a woman it is far more dangerous to project her being redpilled as it can ostracize them from all of their friends and those around them

I've heard horror stories about people being baited into meeting up with "redpilled" women they find on dating apps and then being doxxed/exposed.

9/10 red-pilled people don't project it, and you only come across them by chance.

I would go nowhere near this dude

Fucking narcissism how can people talk about themselves so much?

Maybe I'm just a boring fuck

>baka

she's either a nigger or she fucks niggers....

>female
>redpilled
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fake profile retard. Go ahead and give her your credit card number, what could go wrong?

I guess we'll find out

They are psychotic

this

Holy shit, I just tried this and set up a casual meet/fuck. Thanks bro, it works!

KEK CONFIRMS

YOU ABSOLUTE MAD MAN

nigger, you have to wait for her to say "why?" jesus christ

I literally face palmed

still might work though

better than what 99% of guys send to women on dating apps

>men need to
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

part of why the joke thing works is because it gets them to respond to the initial question, getting the initial response is a big part of the process. delivering the punchline before the response literally ruins the entire dynamic of why jokes work on tinder bitches.

Pump and dump

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFPPPBPBPBTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Say no more

>BRRRRRRRRFTFTFFTFTFTRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Do you intentionally wait and not respond for a while when you see you get a message? To play up the "I'm not desperate" look?

Yes always do that.
Never message twice in a row either.

Women are dumb animals and their synapses are very simple, so you have to be very fragile with their feeble emotions

>1950s mindset
Alright then, dump the baby in a dumpster and get cooking.

Good call user, keep up the advice please only got 1 degenerate as fuck slam of this app, would like more

>Far-left anarchist
MX is going straight to the gulag if the left ever prevails.

best tinder opener is
>are you an archaeologist?
>no why
>i have a large bone for you to inspect
you want shit thats to the point and funny

If you kill the baby in an undetectable way she will go into heat again and you can usurp Chad's genes.

I mean, I don't drop what I'm doing to respond, but I don't artificially wait, either. when I'm free, I respond. if I'm free when they respond, I respond immediately. online dating is a fast-paced activity, and girls still want to feel desired. you have to both make them feel desired and also act like you need them. it's a hard balance to strike.