What are some effective ways of getting rid of Zionist, and their control over the world?

What are some effective ways of getting rid of Zionist, and their control over the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well gas chambers and ovens don't seem to work.

hello jidf

Pics of her tits asking for a friend

you don't want that. over the last 100 years we all became filthy rich thanks to them.

Idk...I think we should try again

youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8

Tell your friend to consider suicide

>pic that he knows will appeal to people without access to pussy
>Easily answerable, simple question that reddit can flex their brains over
>1 post by this ID

Yup

Saged.

Worst Koreans have the smallest penises in the world and then they jew them all up.

>pic that he knows will appeal to people without access to pussy
>pussy

you mean she doesnt have a cute girl cock? that what this POV is for: sucking feminine penis. thread dropped.

>Who are you quoting??

Who's this?

>why would you eradicate what's wrong with this world if you can get a few shekels, I'd even sell my mom for them shekels

>gas chambers don't work
>try again
what timeline do you faggots come from where this actually took place?

>tfw the korean absolute madman can NEVER be stopped

TAKE OFF YOUR TOP!!!!!

calling fbi enjoy bubbas dick pedo

try not being subhuman goyim.

dude, I think you don't realise how fucking poor people used to be. you want to have 30 brothers of which 29 died during the first 5 years of their lives, leaving a tasty meal for the rest of you, it's your business. but don't drag me down with you. I know our merchant masters are good rulers and the only thing protecting us from ourselves.

Get out of my board, ya micro penis'd suicidal Nankin survivor

>used cars sold for more than new cars in 2001
what the fuck is this graph?

it's relative to something. I don't know. it's just some random img i found on my desktop. because something something economic collapse, auto industry dies , germany fucked, mudslimes everywhere, no jobs, hans civil war, china housing bubble, not buying machines because no production, germany poor and I dead ...

eliza

I WANT MOMMY MILKY NOW GIMMIE GIMMIE MILKY MOMMY

Sure way of making them lose is letting them win. The downside is that the subhumans who eat them will die a horrible death via radiation and starvation, and God needs to produce another intelligent being, which takes time.

As for the better option, it is to take up your cross and carry it. Speak the truth in public and do not give in to temptations. When they kill you, we win.

Extreme fucking violence

It's been bastardized to the point in which I don't care about it. Go away. If you're just noticing this now you've either been gone for a long time or you turned up to Sup Forums and saw an "oldfag" complaining about it.