While the west ignores the attack our true greatest ally recognises

While the west ignores the attack our true greatest ally recognises...

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They were our friends ... all this long.

Greatest ally... actually is our greatest ally?

Based

jew .... is chosen?

is this some kind of trick?

>US
>India
>Russia
>Israel
Who else is joining? Bongs can't even yet

>muslims attack russia
>jews hate muslims
>jews give condolence to russia
What's tricky about it?

>top bar is purplish blue not white
what does that flag actually mean?

It's a touching gesture, but waving a flag and being all emotional isn't going to stop the Neanderthal goat humpers who did this.

>>Russians protest Putin
>>Train bombed in city Putin just happens to be visiting.

No one is taking it seriously because they know it's a false flag. This isn't the first time Putin's done something like this.

Nothing on donetsk radio so far about the bomb. Some shit about the americans.
>inb4proxyflag

>muhh false flag narrative
Shill detected.

Having lived in a neighborhood with a high russian population here's my experience with them

>almost all of them were abusing the system by recieving foodstamps (I've witnessed them hop out of luxury vehicles and buy shit using their ebt cards)
>Most act like wannabe niggers and larp like they're in the Russian mob
>Lots were practicing jews
>Loudest motherfuckers in the world until you actually confront them because they think Americans are scared of them
>They pop more pills than an 80 year old cancer patient
>No regard for anybody but their own and will shit talk in Russian right in front of you
>leave garbage fucking everywhere
>will revert to extreme jewish tactics during business transactions if you're not russian

They are almost as bad as niggers. The faggots here that praise them have probably never lived around enough of them to fully understand what Mongolian savages they truly are.

Israel is chock full with Russian and Ukrainian Jews. You can get by in Israel with only knowing Russian.

My neighbor in an apartment complex I lived in as a teenager had a russian. He was drunk literally 24/7. Cops would pull him over all the time and just assume he was too russian to explain shit to. Was pretty based, taught me how to play guitar and then gave us his cat, furniture and van when he went back to the motherland because his mother was dying.

Sounds like my Mexican neighbor. Only instead of being based, he would turn his shitty music on full blast at fucking midnight every fucking day and beat his wife in front of his kids.

You met Jews, not Russians.

Congratulations! You lived with some bydlo.

A few rich, powerful jews like soros have been keeping others blaming all the jews so they could operate under the antisemitism protection.
Regular jews, especially regular israeli jews are pretty based.
They love trump, hate terrorists, and are firm believers of gun rights.
Don't let the puppetmasters trick you into chasing their shadows.

Almost like they had the coloured lights ready to go.

>(((greatest ally)))
Yes, goy. We're allies. Just accept the refugees we create. Your countries need some enrichment.

Quick rundown on this topic senpai

Basically, Israel creates a false narrative that they are based Jews even though they attack other ME countries while creating shitloads of refugees that they ship to the West but it's ok because it's right wing zionist Jews who are creating these refugees and not left wing Jews

we had illegal mexicans also in the complex
They really didnt want to be deported so they were chill
They would get in at about 4:00pm party till 8:00pm then sleep because they get up at 3:00 am
Would give us free mixed drinks and spanish playboy channel. Their boss ended up reporting them all after they pissed him off

Aussies can be worse than leafs, at least some FUCKING LEAF as funny.

I'm sorry my friend but you must go back

---> reddit.com/r/The_Donald/

I knew a Russian guy in highschool, he was obsessed with rap, basketball and nigger culture.

Israel and Russia have closer ties than any other country.

The USA is merely being manipulated by the Jews who created the SU and Israel. A large part of Israel's population is "Russian" jews, and they have programs in place to bring any Russian with even a drop of jew blood to Israel for free.

Not even US citizens can expect such friendly privileges. Because we are their enemy, yet naively believe they are our friend.

They don't really like Russia either but they are pleased that Russians were their subjects for 80 years and race mixed with them a lot.
As opposed to Americans which decided to resist their marxist bullshit for much longer.

They really do have the deepest hatred for White Americans, yet brainwashed neocons are trying to side the same people bringing in their absolute destruction.

anyway, this truth will infruiate Sup Forums. They think Russia is some kind of anti-jew hero nation. When in reality they are the most JEWED nation on Earth.

It's kind of sad that western countries didn't do the whole flag building thing for Russia. It's a stupid thing, but the normies like it so it's fitting. Unfortunately the media here is so obsessed with their Trump/Russia conspiracy that any acts of condolence on our government's part would be evidence of their conspiracy.

I send my prayers and condolences to Russia, for what little its worth. And I hope they vaporize the chechens for this, kill me all Vlad, every last one.

A question to Russians, what would you prefer?

Meaningless token gestures like this to make the virtue signalling leftards feel warm and fuzzy inside?

Or

Piles of dead muslims littering some Chechen village or some ackbaristan shit hole in the desert.

The terrorist wasn't even Chechen.

So? Never let a tragedy go to waste.

Is secretly stealth insult because Russia armed some of Israel's enemies.

95% of those are kikes.

You think this is just hashtag activism? Israel will hand Putin a target list.

Might not be the right target list, but hey it's the thought that counts.

About 2 million Jews from Soviet Union immigrated to Israel and about 2 million came to the US in the 90's. The ones who came her literally lied to the immigration services about being prosecuted in Russia so they could get a green card and free refugee money. Never listen to the Russian Jew when he tells you how he accomplished everything here on his his own by working hard.

My experience with Russians is totally different. They're generally polite, don't talk loud and dress nicely. The only bad thing I can say about them is they are lousy drivers.

Also whenever you ask a Russian Jew about his nationality he will always say that he is Russian. That's why most Americans have a wrong perspective about the Russians here.

I've had only 3 real-life experiences with Russians and in 2 of those either my stuff or my friend's stuff was stolen when we weren't looking. The third one was a good experience though.
Though at least some of them will act like niggers, there are also good ones among them.

When I was a kid I went to the Russian Finish border in Murmansk region. We could get there only because my dad knew some border patrol guys, regular people couldn't get there because Soviet Union. I literally stepped on Finlands land, shit was cash.

No one forced you to leave your borders open, Pekka. Orban's doing just fine holding his gates shut despite being in the middle of a transit route.

Likudnik publications in Israel constantly bemoan Western Europe's lack of survival instincts.

There are millions of Russians in Israel. non-Jewish Russians. There is almost as many Russians as there is kikes in Israel.

Russians didn't protest Putin.

Israel has a significant Russian immigrant population and they are merely pandering to them.