It's official

Alright. It's official. I do not like black people at all anymore.

They're all the same. Rude, loud, can't talk right, always having to bastardize English with their Ebonics shit. Can't follow social norms and they all act like goddamn animals when someone puts a bullet though one of their thug brothas.

It's interesting these animals actually see themselves as hood and street and shit, but I can't call them thugs, even when they call themselves that. Not to mention calling them a nigger.

Can't work worth a shit. Work with them at a pizza place for the time being until I find something better after school. They show up late, screw everyone else over, smoke weed all the time in back and they blast that nigger rap shit so loud our customers can hear it from the front of our store. Fucking deport them before the wetbacks. The niggers kill more people and are a bigger drain on the US than those beaners.

Pic sort of related. Also, nigger hate stories.

Nice generalization skills, retard.

Get a job.

>inb4 nigger
A snow mongol vodka rape baby fyi famsalam.

>Black

>People

>All black people are the same.

Sometimes black people walk really slowly and take up more than their fair share of sidewalk and/or hallway space in public venues.

Op is probably a cuck.

hi, I'm a tripfag and I'm here to remind you that there is a black doctor somewhere so stop being racist. also you're probably a virgin because you dont think equality os good

Why is Lefty Pol here, lefty pol go home

you will never be able to persuade Sup Forums by making subtle anti-racist statement and using pepes ,
sorry

very slow jaywalking

>makes a false statement.

>You cant teach these people their facts are wrong. They can only be racist.

>Muh oneitis went to junior prom with a black guy

>being THIS retarded
>not denying that you're from lefty pol
holy shit kys idiot what are you 16?

>Getting angry and making general assumptions on a Vietnamese crop sharing forum.

>Still doesn't prove all black people are the same.

>bastardize English
>bastardize
>ize
>z

Now you know how other English-speaking countries feel about the US. Also the letter's called "zed", not fucking "zee". You brought this on yourselves.

>implying all black people aren't the same

>He still cant provide that all black people are the same.

your country decended from the bowels of western civilization, the worst of the fucking worst, so bad in fact, that your ancestorial murdering rapist theives got dumped on an island filled with backwater niggers and flying fucking spiders along with all kinds of other poisonous shit that chases you down to kill you and aint even afraid of your criminal minded asses.

shut the fuck up faggot.

>implying they're not all the same but due to culture they are all the same

Most blacks are subhuman, seriously. I hate black people and I'm black myself. You haven't felt suffering until you've had nigger roomates.

>Work with them at a....
Yeah, I got respelled at my first job too. American blacks were always trying to get out of work, their drawer was always short, rude, when I got promoted to sup, always mad if asked to work. Etc.
The one Jamaican black dude was based and one of the best workers though

>pls make this pasta so I haven't wasted half an hour of my worthless life

nice blog faggot.

>All black people are the same.
this, they seem to have very similar demeanors despite upbringing and income.
what the fuck were our ancestors thinking.

you anti-racists have no idea ow much you're dooming civilization. fucking retards, i tell you.

The niggers I deal with where I live don't use sidewalks. They will walk in the middle of the road and when you honk at them they act like you just tried to hit them and chimp out.

Niggers are cool. I go shopping with my wife's son Jamal for cocoa butter all the time desu.

white people honestly don't get toleratable until they have families.
every white person under the age of 35 is kind of a passive aggressive cunt.

I still can't tell if mixing up NZ and Australia is an intentional insult (most of us don't take it as an insult anyway) or just ignorance. I just ignore it now - it's stupidity either way and best not encouraged.