Trump sells you out to the ISP Jews, signs bill letting ISPs sell your internet history

How are the Trump shills going to justify this one? Face it, the Trump presidency is all about placating the right with empty rhetoric while giving Jews total control of the economy behind the scenes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ej9fAf_84uA
newnetworks.com/ShortSCANDALSummary.htm
abine.com/blog/2012/stop-verizon-from-selling-your-information/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trump is a kike shill. Fuck Trump

the jew is right

>repeal rules that haven't taken effect yet
>sell you out

If you pay close attention, you may notice these are not the same thing

JUST AS PLANNED

GG- Our country is dead, freedom is dead. Everyone will know you like anime and lolis now.

Wait he didn't veto this?
I thought it was a few days away

Trump is a capitalist, he's making the market freer. This is exactly what we voted for Nguyen

Here you go faggots. The only bump this thread is getting.

Nope they couldn't sell your history

Facebook doesn't provide my internet idiot.

Are you saying facebook is the only shit that sells or distributes your info?

nobody likes being spied on faggot. and he did this in the first 100 days of office? why the rush to sell out so quick?

You have to go back.

Funny how Jewgle has been doing this for a decade and I never heard anything about it from liberals

Notice how it's only libtards that care about this. Free markets will introduce more competition, any ISP that promised not to sell you're data would destroy Comcast, Verizon etc..This is exactly what Trump promised and judging by the asshurt on the left, it was the right decision.

Besides, if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to worry about.

I love how everyone is upset about their "history" being sold.

>MFW google, facebook, ebay, yahoo, twitter, snapchat, Sup Forums, etc IS SELLING YOUR "HISTORY".

Sage shill threads boys, wrap it up.

CTR is dead you dumb fuck it's share blue now get on with the program

NO suck a jew cock faggot. No amount of LE 0.2 CENTS is gonna change the fact you fudge packer Trump just signed way our privacy to jew companies. Now kill yourself right now you fucking faggot. Probably getting paid to shill here.

nuclear codes etc

why are libertarians so stupid? you know your little laissez faire theories don't work in the real world right? please grow up.

yeah but you consent to using those services.

i'd never thought i'd see the day Sup Forums would shill for jews and advocate against internet privacy.

Remove the word Jew from everything you just let fall out of your flapping cock holster, and you'll see how empty your drivel actually is without some boogey man to justify your failure as a human being.

I can anonymize myself to websites I visit, or choose not to use them. The same does not apply to my ISP.

T
W
O

Every service where you gave your info was voluntary and optional. Opting out of the internet is like opting out of phones at this point.

Its a huge handout to the ISP industries, they will make more money off you for no effort.

I predict this will make freemium model services more expensive and hit content creators on those platforms the most (youtube, twitch, any website with ads) because they are now competing their data with the ISP's, even though its gathered at the same time.

The amount of shilling that has to go on in the mind of a sod that repeats these words and tows the Republican line on this is mind-boggling.

Funfact: You do not have to use any google service while online. You elect to use them and there are guides online to avoid using them. Same goes for Facebook.

Know what you can't simply opt out of? Using an ISP to access the internet in the first place.

Allowing large ISP corporations to spy on its users even shits up your "Fuck it, the market says its fair" notion as the ISP being the gateway ensures their dragnet is larger than Google and Facebook.

There is no way an independent and rational thinking human being that uses an ISP in the US can come to the conclusion you have. At least the fucks that voted for it made money off of the deal. What did you get?

Who said I was a libertarian, I'm a natsoc that happens to believe that competition is the best way to improve service (as long as you don't compete with foreign services and products)

so lets see. its now legal to sell your internet history, your medical records, link your actual name to your history(no longer aggregated data), purchasing history, and phone records, microsoft can scan your hard drives for your IP,s and writings, your blueprints for inventions, your code for applications, you name it they can havest it and sell it. Seems like Large corporations are the ones with all the freedom here.

>competition is the best way to improve service
ISPs in the US are a lot less regulated than they are in e.g. Europe, yet their services are a lot more expensive and of a lower quality.
Why is that?

>competition is great unless you're competing with brown people who are inferior to us except in trade

really made me think

When will the Aut-Kike realize Trump is just tossing you a few bones while giving Shlomo the whole steak? Look at who he gave the top economic positions to, (((Gary Cohn))) and (((Steven Mnuchin))). 2 out of Trump's 3 married children are married to kikes (Donald Jr. and Ivanka). (((Jared Kushner))), a big zionist kike, is among the most influential in Trump's administration. Trump's policies of deregulation play right into the hands of (((Wall Street))), (((Big Pharma))), and (((Big Corporations))). How do you rationalize Trump's anti-net-neutrality stance? The only beneficiaries of that are the ISP kikes, and at the cost of everyone else. Remember how he called the CEO of Kikecast a great guy?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ej9fAf_84uA

Did I say I like it?

I was just commenting on why nobody takes you liberals seriously because you literally only care when a Republican does something. It's not just Google. It's every browser and search engine and we've never heard a peep out of you hypocrites about it for 8 years of Obama. In fact, Obama only changed the rules in the last month symbolically so Trump would change it back. This is why nobody listens to you shills

not when ISP Jews have a monopoly and no incentive to improve their service... remember that Trump's internet related policies will only facilitate the Jewing of Americans by ISPs with the elimination of net-neutrality and other regulations

Because they have to maintain an area much larger than a lot of European countries

That's a lot of maintenance that's not immediately obvious, and like with the switch over to fiber that's a huge money and time sink

Isps in your country have got billions in tax cuts since the 80s to upgrade to Fibre

Your entire country is the size of Rhode Island

Based Palestinian

>nobody takes you liberals seriously
And this is it really isn't it, you liberals this, you liberals that. I am a fiscal conservative you fucking idiot.

>only care when a Republican does something.

What the flying fuck are you talking about? Only when the republicans do something? What does that even mean? So now when the red team does something awful we should all just shut the fuck up because you don't like the other team?

>It's every browser and search engine
Trump_Wrong.gif

Sorry to break it to you but there are browsers and search engines that pride themselves on not stealing your data and again your bullshit strawman technique shits the bed as I do IT work and I warn all my clients about the issues with privacy on the web and entities like FB and Google's thirst for personal data.

What the flying fuck does that have to do with allowing the ISPs to hop into the feeding frenzy being okay?

>This is why nobody listens to you shills

You are literally cheering on the final nail in the coffin of online privacy on an anonymous image board and I'm the shill? You are full on retarded.

Actually, US ISPs were given over $200 billion worth of taxpayer money to upgrade infrastructure but just pocketed the money instead. ISPs have been thoroughly Jewing America for decades and Trump only wants to assist them.

newnetworks.com/ShortSCANDALSummary.htm

Yes, memes like this that encourage the same boat of people who hate trump to hate the jews is good. Very good.

I don't have to be liberal to be able to disagree with someone i voted for.

Why are you still bringing up search engines and other services? The whole point of the posts you responded to is that they are not comparable.

Yes. You cant escape data collection, but you used be able to choose who to give it to.

Now you will have the exact same browsing data collected and aggregated twice, once by your ISP and once by whatever service you are using.

This essentially halves the value of your data, as the services have to compete with the ISP's in selling their data, driving the price down.

The only winners here are the ISPs, and the advertisers. The losers are content creators, service providers, and you.

>Sorry to break it to you but there are browsers and search engines that pride themselves on not stealing your data

not to mention that now that your isp can collect all this data none of those services are worth anything anymore. there is literally no way around it other than some vpn. and you fucking know they are begging to sell your data if the price is right.

Literally no ISPs were selling your info before the rule change that never went into effect. Meanwhile Google IS actively selling your info constantly.

I'm not sure what the rest of that sperg out was, get your head out of your ass, privacy is a Constitutional issue, not a left and right issues. I'm just showing you why nobody takes you seriously

Trump repeals a law that was in power for 4 months and returns us to the situation for the 15+ years previously when this was regulated by the FTC.

sage

Reminder Alex jones is a millionaire and not covering this.

None of the ISPs were selling you data. This isn't a rule change, it's walking back something that never went into effect so literally nothing is changing

ya na you dont have the first clue what you are talking about. there is no option for anonynimity now. if you use firefox and duck duck go and things like this your isp will just collect the data and sell it now. It was a real fucking bad move on his part. He will lose his internet base.

THE RULE NEVER WAS IN EFFECT
Do you understand this? Nothing is changing from the Internet 6 months ago

the rule was written to protect your privacy because do you know how easy it is to change a eula? its literally just changing text and having you hit accept.

>Literally no ISPs were selling your info

abine.com/blog/2012/stop-verizon-from-selling-your-information/

October 17th, 2012

I wanna cum all over her stomach

I hope your kike buddies are paying you well Alex for you and your hooked nosed jewish kids.

The rule was written as a political ploy so Trump would role it back and you idiots would spend out. We're literally going back in time SIX MONTHS.

ANd Obama tried to stop this and Trump said no we will sell your internet history. Thanks for proving you are a jewish puppet.

>We're literally going back in time SIX MONTHS.

WELL I GUESS IT'S OK BECAUSE TRUMP DID IT RIGHT FAGGOT?

They deserve these privileges tho because of the sequence of financial transactions and business decisions that have led them to controlling as much of the industry and cash as they do. It's capitalism pure and simple shut up commie and give your internet money to another competitor that doesn't do this!

So for the first 8 years Obama didn't care and then he SUDDENLY did after Trump won the election?

you dont understand this was a grass roots campaign it was a hard fight and we literally fought our asses off for it and he jsut dumps it like it was garbage. nobody that cares about privacy will vote for him in 4 years.

Reminder spying is good, expect for me and my jewish/Russian mafia buddies!

I think I broke one of the shillbots

i'm so glad you guys stopped trying to label trump as our glorious hitler and now support killing all the jews.

>o for the first 8 years Obama didn't care and then he SUDDENLY did after Trump won the election?

Moving the goal posts are we? You are openly admitting Trump doesn't give a fuck about privacy.

>I think I broke one of the shillbots

You have to go back

Bring the Light!

in my area there is no competitor. it is a monopoly. I would literally have to sell my house and find a place that wasnt provided internet by this company.

Hahaha you should be ashamed for worshipping Obama then faggot. You think he would have changed the rules is Hillary won? Pathetic

How many of you are using Chrome right now?

internet explorer master race

Hey guys, I'm new here, and I was just wondering (if you would kindly spare the time) if you could briefly explain why you all hate Jews so much. Please and thank you.

It's called using a VPN retard

Literally nothing has changed you idiot. The same privacy laws as 6 months ago.

>posting on Sup Forums
>still thinking the Jews are just a boogeyman
I want the_cuckold to leave. The fact you can bash Islam all you want there but cannot name the Jew without getting banned should be enough to red pill anyone with a triple digit IQ. Watch "The Greatest Story Never Told" before posting again.

Nothing new, Jones is controlled opposition and part of the pro-Trump shill crew now despite initially attacking him. Neither Infowars nor Breitbart dare criticize Trump now.

You have the wrong user mate.

But yes, the guy in this thread defending Trump in this case is a fucking shill and a half and the greatest irony is that Sup Forums's anonymity becomes even less effective if the rule is killed and he's on Sup Forums calling people shills for opposing it.

you dumb fuck I'm talking about net neutrality not obongo. it was grass roots started from nothing and made it to capitol hill.

Lying faggot con artist

Enjoy your passwords being used by Google/Microsoft!

No i love your work and fully support you putting in the time and effort to help us kill the jews. Keep it up

This isn't net neutrality. You're confused

implying a baby dick vpn company isnt dying for a good deal on their information.

>Sup Forums
>anonymous
Oh do I have some news for you lad

If Trump is the same as corrupted politicians, then why MSM is still against Trump?

Fuck off.

sage

how is it not. the whole thing was about preventing isp's from selling data.

>then why MSM is still against Trump?

5 billion dollars of free media coverage

How much did sanders get again?

>even less effective = effective

I have more pressing material for |you| to read.

"Muh Jews....Muh Jews....t--t-they're responsible for everything....why I'm sure a fucking failure... go watch a shitty YouTube video that's biased towards my views already and you'll know that I'm right!" Whatever you say Skippy......

Are you that Vietnamese who hates the Chinese?

>Muh Jews....t--t-they're responsible for everything

Essentially

>How much did sanders get again?

None. Communist bastard still got fucked by Hillary.

Shoo shoo.

Sage.

>not knowing how to greentext

Shoo, shoo, newfriend.

No one likes it, we're just aware that this is all par for the course and treating it as such. I've had people tell me to be afraid of this, when several years ago I was telling them the exact same thing during all the Snowden shit. But did they listen, of course not.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on what's going on?

Also give a rundown in why I should care and how this helps the jews.

wtf, I love smart people now

This is a rule change Obama made right when he found out Trump won to put all kinds of regulations on ISPs, one of which was they could not sell user data (which they weren't doing anyway).

He only made the rule on the way out for the optics of when Republicans rolled it back and they could scream RETHUGLICANS to high heaven.

But yes, Net Neutrality is next. So kiss it goodbye while you still have the chance