Music festivals are a part of a major cult system

It stems from something called The Sheparding Movement.

"a pyramid-shaped, multi-tiered organizational structure, which had at the top echelon of the pyramid (it just so happened) none other than the Fab Five themselves, who claimed (conveniently) to be in "submission" to each other, which arrangement, they purported, acted as a fail-safe "checks and balance" system to totally preclude them from falling prey to the corruptive properties of absolute power to which, historically, so many others (albeit, less spiritual than they, of course) succumbed."

Anyone else know anything about this??

God i have so many fucked up stories to share.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AkyJBI_T3NA
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lilith_Fair
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lilith
youtube.com/watch?v=tozY8azQj9I
youtube.com/watch?v=cxFCPcdaVH8
youtube.com/watch?v=mfQkZU3MVm8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dont know about it - im not surprised

i'll continue to be a degenerate and go to raves, some of these DJ's i'll straight up avoid because they take time out of their sets (kill the noise, flosstradamus) to lead "Fuck Donald Trump chants". the brainwashing is heavy/easy when your fucked up drugs i suppose

>God i have so many fucked up stories to share

Tell us your mysterious cult stories

Tavistock Institute.

Share your stories pussy. The EDM scene overlaps with the drug trade and also hollywood teir music production jews.

alot of the "elders" (people 40+) were born into cults to grow and sell weed/drugs. these people have now become the handlers. next festival you go to, look out for these guys. they are the ones giving people the "good drugs" in powder form.

Story time from someone who used to throw raves and festivals. I worked in the EDM scene for a few years.

Bumping this so it doesn't die while I type.

The source can be traced back to a few sophisticated folks from the late 50s. There are a ton of imposters...but some hippie cults out there are on some next level shit. They have serious $ and intellectual backers that pull strings from the shadows.

It all stems from these guys

here we go

Coming from a converted lefty that went to art school I can say that music festivals are pure indoctrination. They literally have you live in shit (mud, tents, little access to any amenities, etc) while you're supposed to go around all fucked up on drugs when everyone on stage is just there for a paycheck.

Bumping. I've noticed this too, that there is a whole different social milieu created in the context of the musical performance, the massive crowds, the copious chems and other odd drugs, the mesmerizing lighting, the sexual energies, all of it. It's not like any other space humans inhabit, especially when you consider the scale at which these festivals occur.

Dump your stories OP.

OP DELIVER STORIES REEE

Bumping with footsexuality

the handlers of the festivals all conveniently were raised in these cults in northern california during the 70's. they made the kids grow weed for the cult. these kids were raised to grow up in villages - actually brainwashed to think that the nuclear family is a faulted system, and that the hippy family system is the correct way of life-

don't tell me this town aint got no pope
you just gotta poke around
youtube.com/watch?v=AkyJBI_T3NA

I am getting ready to go to a festival in a month. I enjoy the camping,music,and the vibes. I've seen crazy things but still enjoy it.
I'm not part of a cult lol

offering these sweety soles to Kek

may he grace OP's thread with digits

it's not, though. was briefly playing at the top and doing lights and lasers about 2 years ago with OWSLA. this is beyond tin foil, OP
they're just as degenerate as the people going to their shows; they enjoy it just as much as the people dancing and tweaking out- they just do marginally less drugs than the fans

is that a man

I don't know about a cult, but a lot of contemporary music culture simply isn't music. Too many Australians just seem like straight up noise-addicts. Subwoofers are probably one of the worst things to ever happen to music culture.

Non troll topic. Why are these things so big festivals I mean.

You have that "party," One for raves and then you have the western version of "Coachella." Why are these things so big? It's like a big group of homeless people

Music festivals are a way to front drug money. That is it. From little tiny shows, to big massive festies like Ultra Music Fest in Florida.

Metal/Rock/Country are legit, but all nigger music and EDM are drug front operations. Allow me to explain.

So in EDM, we have promoters. These are the annoying fuckers you see handing out flyers at the doors at the end of the shows. These people serve 2 purposes. To promote the show to normies, and to advertise which crew is selling at the show.

So lets say I was throwing a show. I pick up a few keys of MDMA, coke, and some M1. My promoters who you saw at every door promoting, are my drug runners. So we'd give them about 200$ worth at a time, all split into 10-20 bags. They'd go out on the floor and move it, come back with the cash, reup and move it again. Now to any police in the building these people look like normal employees (yes, fire laws means cops come and chill out. But they stay in front and do rounds very little). But the entire time they're just running drugs to the crowd. All that drug money, then gets laundered at the front in the form of "ticket sales". Nothing fancy needs to be done, just drop the cash off, and mark how many "tickets" just got sold. This is so you can legally put the money into a bank, and have records for the IRS.

Now, since its impossible for anyone to actual tell how many you have attending, no one can ever dispute the number of tickets, officially speaking. And bam, you just laundered 10k in drug money.

This is how festivals are done as well, except we're talking about $100,000+ in drug money in a single day. And every year they just grow, and grow, and grow.

Ultra music festival is actually run by Cuban gangs. Most festivals out of Baltimore(Moonrise, formerly Starskape), Detroit (Electric Forest), etc are all run by black gangs from those cities. Electric Daisey Carnival is actually run by MS13 partnered with a heavy club financier out of Vegas.

Isn't there some cult that travels to music festivals around the country in a red bus and literally kidnaps people while they're on drugs and indoctrinates them? I can't remember the name of this group, but you're supposed to avoid their bus if you see them at at a festival.

lol like they would tell the lights and lasers guy whats really going on. go check out what mike posner's been up to lately, for example.

Going to Moogfest in May, its the only break I get in a year of wagecucking. Idgaf.

They're not all big behemoths. Smaller (1k-3k attendance) festivals lend to a better time all around in my opinion. I hate being sardined into a 10x20 box at 10k+ festies.

>hes right you know.

but seriously. he is right.

OP is legit. Can't speak to the "shepherd movement" specifically but I've gotten deep into some hippie cult shit and from experience what he says is true. They regularly bring in more kids...there are a lot of iterations of this though, they're all cultish and up to the same type of behavior...

This ties to

I did a similar thing with parking spots.

I can only imagine the amount of money you are pulling in a day / hour.

I had heard conspiracy theories that Jerry was a CIA plant distributing LSD for them never heard about any cult shit though

Nah, just an older lady, around 35-40.

I dunno but MKULTRA might have had something to do with the acid tests

I've never gone to any music festival, just the pne-night raves.

Why the fuck would I live like a homeless person for 4 days?

the hearing aid companies pay techies to blast music loud and fuck up the ears of the goyim

its also interesting and depressing how many people lose their voice. in more ways than one....

Is this true? What the FUCK

I've had some really kick ass times at music festivals. Obviously fucked up out of my mind nearly dying from heat and dehydration.

Also idk how most people afford to go to these things. It seems a large majority of the crowd are poor hippy types. I'm sure they sell drugs, but still. Going to a good 3-4 day festival cost anywhere from $50-400 and that's just admission. Never mind all the money you will spend on drugs and water.

Met a lot of amazing Drum n Bass international artists. You name the person, they've probably been in my car (used to pick up the headliners myself). If you've ever heard of Elements out of Boston, I had a hand in it during that time frame.

Oh it definitely did it also pretty much kick started the hippie movement which turned into (((their))) greatest asset for infecting our culture with degeneracy

most people that go, and have an actual good time, are trust fund kids. lets not even get into the whole volunteer/slave labor aspect of these things...

lots of my coworkers would go to cochella every year. People scrim and save because it is like a big vacation to them

what is wrong with the volunteer aspect. I have thought about volunteering at a few of the hipster craft beer and music concerts in town that normally cost 50-70 bucks to get into

ok so lets get weird....are they putting anything in the drugs? mkultra shit? into the music?

its cool to volunteer while you're at the festival...not so cool when you're homeless and have to travel from festival to festival with them, permanently volunteering

I love EDM scene though, what's wrong wiht going to Ultra or tomorrowland or a deep house music festival just for the music? Name one con.

Anyone who grew up in the '90s remembers the surge of music festivals.

A big one at the time was the all-female ***Lilith Fair***, pic related. And who/what was Lilith you ask?

>Lilith (Hebrew: לִילִית Lîlîṯ) is a figure in Jewish mythology, developed earliest in the Babylonian Talmud (3rd to 5th centuries). The character is generally thought to derive in part from a historically far earlier class of female demons.

Lilith is a Talmudic demoness and is oft-credited with modern feminism

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lilith_Fair
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lilith

All of these artists pushed abortion rights to impressionable young girls, and the press predictably feted the events.

Okay? I don't buy drugs I don't care if they launder 100k a day. Good for them.

Thanks for the story though, have a you.

>They literally have you live in shit (mud, tents, little access to any amenities, etc) while you're supposed to go around all fucked up on drugs
you're not supposed to be on drugs, normies don't take drugs and if they find drugs you're busted.

i went to festivals and took drugs because i wanted to, but lots of people, especially women, didn't.

thread proposition is a bit too /x/, like how Hip-Hop was marketed to get niggers into jails.

reality is raves and festivals were started by people who wanted to put on music and make money. when criminals saw how much money could be made at raves, they entered the scene/took over the scene. not doubting there are fucked up people involved/satanists involved who take some sort of esoteric power from the gathering, but any old hands with stories will tell you that it was innocent until the drug dealers got involved & people became dependant on it for income and thus became more likely to violent.

but good stories should emerge

Concord Dawn
youtube.com/watch?v=tozY8azQj9I
Adam Arete
youtube.com/watch?v=cxFCPcdaVH8

Not entirely in the purview of Drum and Bass, but you get the idea.

These festivals are run by NGOs and fuelled by drug traffickers what else is new.

Merry Pranksters or something?

I know there is another group that goes around festivals selling nitrous and beats up anyone else trying to compete with them. Pretty sure their called the Nitrous Mafia.

I don't get it. Is 'stores' a unit of measurement?

me reading this thread:

>hmm /r9k/ is pretty smart today
>also very redpilled
>wtf is going on here?

>tfw i thought it was /r9k/

>inb4 cool story bro

This is stupid.

>Detroit (Electric Forest)
Electric Forest isn't in Detroit.

Not sure if what you say applies to Detroit's actual electronic music festival, currently called Movement. Most of the Michigan natives I've met usually trip hard there, but there are also usually a ton of normies, and it's way less sketchy than some of the small shows.

/pol9k/ is best board.

>lets not even get into the whole volunteer/slave labor aspect of these things...

I will never ever fucking do this. I've had friends do it and its never even close to worth it. You work in the sun basically for 12 hours a day or two out of the whole festival and basically all that does is cover your ticket.

Not at all worth it.

Everything everywhere is a Satanic conspiracy. Nothing is as it seems. NatSoc will solve everything.
Am I doing it right?

Con:
The music is actual trash

bumping for more creepy stories of music festivals

has anyone ever bought into the VIP packages? do those get you any closer to the people behind the curtain so to speak?

It's because Movement is one of the few festivals left in the states that is about the music.

OP is just jealous because the hottest girls clearly all go to these music festivals and get to choose the best guys while OP just fumes in his basement.

>ywn relive the holy union that was /mlpol/
Why is it that degenerate ponyfags were literally better than the shills here?

Australia bro is just jealous that the Australian music scene still thinks Korn and Marilyn Manson should headline major festivals.

(((VIP))) is just to milk more money from the goyim. they might be useful for thots who want to get knocked up by the drummer though

Um music festivals is just a way for the outer limits of the entertainmeny industry to make money, its hard to regulate and everyone is high so the required margin of talent is lowered thus advantage to the artist and the outer reaches of hollywood

The irony is that you're not wrong, while the tragedy is that you're right.

You can have a lot of fun at a music festival. I sneak into the one in my area all the time. A bunch of pussy bikers run security and whenever they are hot on my heels I tell them they can't touch me because my dad's best friend is a jewish lawyer.

Anyways at most festies you can see 12 shades of titties and there's cheap psychedelics you can take with a bunch of silly hippies. It's a blast if you're not susceptible to dumb cults or don't test kit your damn drugs (especially MDMA, it's usually Chinese meth or weird internet chemicals). There's also lots of stuff to steal and some neat art.

Anyways my one tip for festivals is if you're looking for hard drugs, don't buy them from the people peddling them out directly. Find somebody with a backpack walking around that's selling bud and ask them, "what else you got?" This will be a smarter level dealer who will have traded nugs for small amounts of good quality drugs 9/10 times.

Here

>go to festival
>eat a bunch of drugs
>dance to some bredy gud music
>have sex in tent
>laugh a lot with friends
>dance even harder
>FUCK SLEEP
>take more drugs
>dance some more
>finally leave
>get home basically a corpse by this time
>take the best shower you've ever had in your life
>finally sleep
>spend the next month or so wishing you were back at the show high as a kite getting down

This kills the wallet however.

This is complete bullshit lmfao, get a job

Sometimes the lights all shining on me,
Other times I can barely see,
Lately it occurs to me,
What a loooooooooooong strange trip it's been.

I tip my hat to you, burgerbro. Chapeau!

This.

If you can't get pussy or otherwise have a blast at a festival, congrats you're fucking boring.

Obviously don't trust strangers and have a reasonable amount of backup if you get involved with sketchy characters.

You know you don't have to be anti-fun.

Lilith was Adams first wife, cast out for refusing to be subservient

I'm about to go to a festival this weekend for the first time any advice? I was thinking about rolling too

What if you don't care about the soulless nigger tier pseudo art that is EDM?

I think music fests might be fun, but I have never really visited any because I'm not really into listening to what genuinely sounds like the same track played over and over again.

This is why they get pissed when you're scalping fake wristbands like I do to the dumb hippies at my local festival. Mine's a huge outdoor event and the dealers that have clean shit just pay protection, it's usually not employees doing hand to hands with random festies. That's a really dangerous way to run a fest, one cop could compromise the whole operation, where when you're just extorting dealers you have a lot of plausible deniability.

MS13 and the Hell's Angels can lick my taint, they've never been able to chase my ass through the woods and I've stolen thousands of dollars from them.

Coachella was a pop-up corporation, yet the other attendees were slobbering with zealous reverence for the whole affair. I took acid and nearly panicked when I saw a whole crowd of people pretending Hozier was good music. That was the day I realized the millennial generation is lost for good.

Fucking Hozier, I mean rly.

Jam band + bluegrass fests > EDM shit
That is all

>Normies don't take drugs

Most large-scale festivals have three or more bands playing at once, and there's lots of musicians around just jamming. Usually I'll bounce around when there's not a specific act I wanna see and you can have a lot of fun wandering the festival grounds. I usually tend to avoid the EDM shit unless it's primo quality and there's babes to dance with. I also usually bring an instrument to jam with strangers when I'm bored. It's a pretty open ended thing, anybody should be able to have fun at a good festival.

Concord Dawn was fucking AMAZING live. Bachelors of Science was probably the best for me, only because Luke invited me out to SF with him a few months later.

Dj Dan was also dope as fuck to chill with.

Shockingly the artists just smoke weed. Offered them all anything they wanted, and most just smoke and drank. Andy C liked to do coke, but not a lot. Dan Havers of DC Breaks is also a heavy partier. I still sell weed to his mate down at Harvard.

>the current "counterculture" in the united states is coopted movement in order to lead the youth into a corporate controlled consumer-driven degeneracy
Some other examples of this would be people thinking they are redpilled watching Bill Maher or Jon Stewart

Cheers to that. I enjoy it mostly sober, so hearing about underaged townies getting all fucked up there is kind of jarring.

I would advise getting your drugs beforehand from someone you trust. Alternatively someone else you know inside the festival.

Rolling is great, first few times are the best. If you don't like dancing, you will.

If you decide doing this kind of stuff is something you like, don't roll more than once a month. It's hard on the brain. I myself was actually doing it a lot for awhile. like sometimes a couple times a week. I would strongly advise you don't do this lol. I don't feel as though it has harmed me much, but from everything I've read about the drug, I'm sure I'm basically half a tard at this point.

The absolute best part about MDMA is you eventually just get bored of doing it because it has diminishing returns. I haven't done it in probably a year or so. Although I'll probably do some again this Summer whenever I find myself at a festival.

Bring gum, helps with the grinding. Alternatively take a magnesium tablet, that helps as well.

Most importantly, even if you don't roll. Stay hydrated!

Nah. Don't do any MDMA unless you bring it. 90% chance its M1 (shitty chink research chemical, looks light pink when its pure).

And don't smoke joints with the crew, because its probably laced with PCP, or dipped in ket.

One question, Schizo.

Did you hear these whispers while in the company of: 1) a person who attends said music festivals, 2) a person who exhibits behaviors that of which describe the type of person to attend these gatherings, or 3) someone who considers themselves spiritual in any public sense (private beliefs are meant to be private).

Have you met Andy c?

government mind control experiments. look into it.

Went to Phases of the Moon years ago. Seen Widespread Panic, Railroad Earth, String Cheese Incident, and many others.

Not really my bag, went with a buddy who is into that shit. Still had fun though.

I like EDM much more. Provides much harder dancing or trippier chilled out vibes.

>Lilith Fair Music Festival
>Lilith was Adam's first wife

Only in non-canon, for instance the Alphabet of Sirach below. My point is, 95% of attendees of this festival were oblivious to the meaning of the name.

>The angels left God and pursued Lilith, whom they overtook in the midst of the sea, in the mighty waters wherein the Egyptians were destined to drown. They told her God's word, but she did not wish to return. The angels said, 'We shall drown you in the sea.’

And here's where the pro-abortion propaganda at the festival dovetails with Lilith's mythology:

>'Leave me!' she said. 'I was created only to cause sickness to infants. If the infant is male, I have dominion over him for eight days after his birth, and if female, for twenty days.

This depiction has itself been debated by Jewish feminists

>Some Jewish feminists have written arguments urging for Lilith's depiction in The Alphabet of Ben Sira to be reevaluated, based on the fact that this text was originally written primarily as a work of satire. Although the negativity surrounding Lilith's character as a demoness (i.e. terrorising pregnant women, fornicating with demons, murdering infants, etc.) was taken with a varying degree of superstition within Judaism

WJS?

Yes, only once. Dude is hard as fuck to get to come state side, but when he does he liked to come to Elements in Boston. Probably the only legit music scene for EDM that I've seen not turn into a money laundering scheme.

I give major props to Lenore for putting that shit on every Thursday for 20 years. One of the top 3 DnB spots in the US

This may have validity.

This is a movie worth making

Relatable to normies everywhere. They understand going off to music festivals and protesting the evils of corporations and businesses can get behind seeing their world crumble too

Scene is trash now. It's literally all top 40's, and trap shit. Been that way since 2015. No one gives a fuck about good music anymore, they just want shit pop artists playing remixes. Its sickening.

I know who this is and I can't believe this exists.

No shit Sherlock.

I never did understand idiots who need others to tell them shit is degenerate for it to be seen as degenerate.

hey now. Nothing wrong with Ketamine, well, hahaha...its hard to keep a straight face with that. Song related, but more artists to ask of:

youtube.com/watch?v=mfQkZU3MVm8

Combichrist
Celldweller