Where do I go to avoid woman indoctrinated in feminism?

Where do I go to avoid woman indoctrinated in feminism?

I'm getting older, and I'm about ready to start looking for a long-term partner in hopes to start a family but I don't know how to find woman who aren't going to destroy my jolly and file for divorce the second she's board or going through her mid-life crisis.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kXz9Fe-GjGQ
xhamster.com/user/iVoy
mobile.twitter.com/AnnaStorelli/status/718308050063474688
twitter.com/AnnaStorelli/status/595537247685840897
xhamster.com/movies/5911494/anna_marie_08.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Texas anywhere north of Austin

Find a Mormon girl - feminists are excommunicated.

Delete these degenerate photos from your computer. The reason degenerate women exist is because pussies like you worship them for being sluts

What a hot picture that is. Holy shit.

chill bro, she's a dancer not a degenerate

Church

It's a shame what feminism can do to a women

can vouch for this
found a really sweet non degenerate girl in that region and we are getting married soon

I know a chick, math professor, with a masters that wanted to have a kid by 25. She's good at her job too. Fun, pretty, fit, big tits, not into boring mainstream stuff. She likes to drink tho.
Why I'm not with her you might ask ? I was her pupil.
That's the problem with the good ones they're rare and when you find 'em they're your teacher and they have a boyfriend.
Point is, she's the only woman I've met that I'd consider building a family with.
So, in my experience, we're shit out of luck.

Convert to Islam. If you still cant find a suitable women, blow up the infidel and get massive virginal reward in Paradise.

Bump

well first you need to stop being a retard

I go to UCONN for computer engineering, which is a liberal shit hole and even i still found a conservative Aryan qt who wants a traditional relationship and has ambitions of being a stay at home mom and raising a family, also she was a virgin before me

pol would shit on me though because im latino.

Only a stronger man can slay a strong woman.

holy shit

japan

Find a qt korean or jap

>i'm lucky so suck my dick
why post this

Your living in your Pappy's timeline. The most you can hope for now is to get a self identified "girl" without a Penis. It may last a few years depending on what you are able to bear, but there is no happy ending dumfuck

Find a church with a decent singles ministry. Might not be able to find 10/10 women but they should all be pretty good wife material and atleast beginners guide to redpilled.

Jesus Christ.. poor girl. She must be so ashamed of herself :(

Fuck, most non-203 latinos in Connecticut are more based than the whites. You can stay on this side of the wall.

The girls that you want exist, they're just more and more rare, especially with people that are college aged or just young adults... which is the prime time for finding someone to spend your life with. Maybe try joining interest clubs, go to church, or test your luck by talking to random women at work/school/wherever you frequent.

the point is that there is no trick, all you have to do is not be a beta cuck and talk to women, if there is one that you think is hot try and hit on her

dont be afraid to break up with someone or disengage a relationship because of their ideology, especially if their life goals are different from yours.

basically just talk to girls and date the ones you want, pol does not realize this but there are plenty of women just waiting around for a guy to talk to them

It really is.

I want to fuck that bunny

bar and not some nice "hey boys cocktail party" bar a real bar

should have started grooming her years ago

All that is now

and all that is gone

Probably why she hates seeing others kiss
youtube.com/watch?v=kXz9Fe-GjGQ

xhamster.com/user/iVoy

>and file for divorce the second she's bored or going through her mid-life crisis.

Am I the only one scared of this? How the fuck do I avoid this? What's the point of living if your wife ends up leaving you due to a mid-life crisis making her wish she wants to have more fun before she approaches old age, unhindered by marriage?

Pretty bad timeline senpai.

Don't listen to these LARPing blackpilled defeatist losers. Redpilled women exist and they want a masculine man. Start lifting regularly if you don't already, eat healthy and begin nofap diet. Remind yourself it's your future you're fighting for. If the girl you're courting asks you if you want kids say you want 6 or more if she thinks she can handle it.

Be strong and brave, cruise slowly with your trunk ajar, there are lots of fine women jogging alone.

ho lee fuk

Is that the land whale from the recent "sexual harassment kissing couple" video?

I can understand her anger suddenly. She should kys herself.

>xhamster.com/user/iVoy
noooo way thats her

I live in east Texas - still looking for a based woman.

Although I might be traumatized from all the manipulation and emotional abuse these chicks have inflicted on me.

>Where do I go to avoid woman indoctrinated in feminism?

You're starting from an idea that is fundamentally flawed. my gf and i are both feminists and she is hot as fuck and very independent. when she wants to go out she doesn't even get mad if i just stay in and study or play video games. she has her own group of friends from volleyball and her sorority

It's called a prenuptial. You make her sign contract that if she elects to leave the marriage or is less than faithful she gets nothing. If she takes off after hearing that it was never meant to be

Yep
She's a brony and OBSESSED with Bieber

mobile.twitter.com/AnnaStorelli/status/718308050063474688

this is bait right? surely you are kidding.

>"traditional aryan conservative"
>wants to race mix

>this is bait right? surely you are kidding.

because having a gf is such an impossibility to you that it must be joke, right?

How can she be a brony if she isn't a bro?

>I can shitpost
Grats user sounds like some shit they would try to pull in the UK.

Get off Sup Forums forever and don't come back

Oh it is

twitter.com/AnnaStorelli/status/595537247685840897

kek

Wow you really hate women. Ever wonder why women hate you?

But seriously folks, a man doesn't want to sacrifice for his beloved, he only wants another possession. Another piece of the puzzle that he thinks will complete his life, but only on his terms. The only woman that would want you is one that believes she can change you into the piece that completes her fucked up puxxled existence. Neither of you have any clue what it takes to have a real relationship.

You need to finish building that time machine you've been working on, and then find your perfect woman in the past.

>To hate degeneracy is to hate white women

If you love women, you're blue pilled and worthy of the gas chamber. You don't fuck them because you like them, you fuck them for your races sake.
Get your priorities straight normie

make me, bitch

Poor girl. Her kids will look nothing like her, have none of her features, then you'll probably cheat on her as your spic blood demands.
Just hope you can at least help raise the kids and don't end up going to jail for rape or drunk driving manslaughter.

Yeah she has issues

strapons?

That just sounds like a lonely mentality.

man that's sad

anyone have a photo of the couple?

anywhere conservative. liberal areas/big cities are ripe with them. they'll take your shit asap. conservative women actually respect men... but make sure to fall in line with their stereotype too.

That's not how that works though.

>her kids will look nothing like her

again, people on pol spouting shit they know nothing about

my father is of Nordic decent (finish mostly, with some relatives from norway) and my mother is Puerto Rican. The funny thing is, I have most of the facial structure of white man but my skin is brown, and due to the fact my father is nordic, im 6'2" and have straight hair.

i know i sound like some larping asshole, but the truth is most americans on this board are either descendants of slavs or germans, and most wont admit that my roots are more firmly planted in the Nordic regions of europe than theirs are

No but reading her timeline is heart breaking

god this shit sickens me, i hold out praying that these things are shopped.

She genuinely thinks she's married to justin beiber?
Man this bitches pscyhe is fucking whack

xhamster.com/movies/5911494/anna_marie_08.html

this is gotta one on the most unerotic things I've ever seen

I can masturbate to this.

imagine her, completely naked, at the end of a long dark hallway facing you
the door is locked behind you

He's down with opp.

You're a woman aren't you? Because that is how a woman argues.

Can I fill your throat?

I'd rather not user

Leave her the fuck alone, faggot-- or you're going to have to deal with me.

>wearing makeup, putting on a dress and making a cake is "impossible"
Jesus, skynet when?

Yeah you know me

Don't stop now
FINISH HIM

This is sad. Also these women seem like pro lifers because they're pissing on a family planning center. Have you never seen a dude pissing in public?

Anyways your life seems lonely and I feel bad for whatever women you end up laying. It's too bad that all this hate you have bubbling up inside you is clouding your ability to have a happy life and love and be loved. :(

but has to watch the girl he loves be treated like shit by Chad and masturbate to the sounds of Chad pounding that pussy as she calls herself a slut.

Not pic related, that's for sure. Girls that do ballet/competitive ballroom are fucking head cases.

Literally what?

Women are irrelevant lol I care about working out and making money so I can afford hobbies I like.
That's the only non-degenerate lifestyle yo.

BRRRRAAAAPPP. would bang cat / 10

n-no please user calm down i was out of line i know

Checked dubz.

These people literially have a brotherhood of hate and envy for people that can lay women. Fellas, having normal sexual relationships is not the tippy top of the social hierarchy. It's basic shit that people with a slight amount of charisma that can run a mile will naturally accomplish.

>Moving like an overgrown child trying and desperately failing to be sexy in any way.
>Believing that kissing on a date = doing sex

mfw when this poor woman might actually be developmentally disabled.

Why don't you americunts provide professional help/guidance for your vulnerable?

dude im a troll too. lets stop trolling each other and get back to wasting the fascists time.

Ayyyy lmao

My god, she is insufferable. She has no grasp on anything she's saying. She called the woman a prostitute for kissing her boyfriend.

>feminism
not even once.

FUUUGGGGG

After looking at her social media, seems she's actually extremely mentally disabled. Pretty sad tbqh.

Would lick her armpit pubes.

Cultural Marxism.

NOT. EVEN. ONCE.

You couldn't tell by the fucking video that she's mental?

Americans are such disgusting subhuman filth.

Sane in some ways

Well fuck. Now I'm split on my opinion of her...

I mean, yea she's crazy in the video. But she seems legit insane/borderline-retarded to me now.