Middle-Aged Women Are the Driving Force Behind Current Activism: Report

Well this honestly explains so much.

archive.is/lUolQ

nymag.com/thecut/2017/04/middle-aged-women-are-now-the-driving-force-behind-activism.html
>Daily Action, which is a service that texts you every day with suggested political actions, published a poll of over 28,000 of its users, and the results are fascinating.
>The poll, which was conducted by Lake Research Partners, revealed that 86 percent of the users that responded are female, and that over 60 percent are 46 or older — that includes 16 percent of women who are over 65 and still taking action.
>Fifty-two percent of women reported joining a women’s march, with 77 percent reporting they are “very likely” to protest again in the future. Thirty-eight percent of women polled said that health care was their number one issue, with reproductive rights coming in third.
I'm beginning to think feminism is a mistake.

Bump. Nobody has thoughts on this shift?

I'll bet they aren't married, either.

You think?

I bet most of them are probably working dead end jobs or are divorcees. When people are in a rut, they want to do something to make their own dull dreary lives meaningful.

and the men?

Spinsters are the worst kind of plague you can unleash on society. Fucking shrill harpies all want to destroy the world because they were too empowered to just shut up and get married in their 20s because what was good enough for 99.99999% of women throughout all of human history suddenly isn't enough, we all need to get careers in marketing in order to discover ourselves and live empowered lives.

I HATE HUMAN BEINGS

bump for thoughts on how to deal with the modern activist

Empty nest syndrome, their kids are out on their own or they have put their career before a family because (((someone))) told them they should. So now they look for someone to mother, which is why they always choose 'weak' groups and those people can never do anything wrong in their eyes. The only way to fix these women is to go back to the nuclear family as cornerstone of society.

>middle aged

stalk them for a bit and catch them with the non-marital lovers

>I'm beginning to think feminism is a mistake.

I know that one. She's a 'transman'.

Man she gained weight. One on the right.

This isn't news

look @ that gunt. holy fuck.

Maybe not but now we have the raw numbers.

i can imagine it is a struggle to find pants that fit

they have specialty stores for fat people.

Pretty sure that in the 19th century doctors just told these types to go home and get fucked by their husbands. How about shotgun weddings between the worst of /r9k/ and tumblr? Neckbeards and hambeasts can stay home and hate each other rather than projecting their failure onto the whole world.

>gunt
I didn't know that that expression existed outside of Australia.

Kek approves

Johnny Knoxville brought it to America.

THANKS GRANDAD FOR LETTING THESE RETARDED CUNTS VOTE.