R.I.P. Redeye

That was pretty much the only non left leaning "comedy" show on TV.

Fucking Shillue I thought killed it with always bringing his no name comedian friends on the panel that did nothing but plug their gigs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fQ3cRRN6__A
youtu.be/ofIa8Qcaqt0
zahipedia.net/2009/07/01/watch-online-fox-news-live-free/
youtube.com/watch?v=prLEmI_cF9g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

there's no such thing as right wing comedy

whyd they cancel?

I don't know, maybe low ratings. Last show is April 7th.

I love Red Eye so much and am so sad about its cancellation. I remember when I discovered the show about 5 years ago. Ever since then it has always been a treat to watch when im still up at 3 A.M.

There was just something about the randomness of a 3 am satire/comedy/news show that sparked a cult like following in myself and many others. It was kind of like being the first of your friends to find a really good underground band. Red Eye was family.

RIP

Low ratings. Bullcrap. Some shows appear once a week and they still stay on the air. Greg gutfield show is practically like red eye.

youtube.com/watch?v=fQ3cRRN6__A

rip, much better when Gutfeld hosted though

They kept bringing on this tranny stand up comic that was female and they introduced her as man... so fuck that gay show.

You're going to need to explain that, Stephanie

>pretty much
What is the Greg Guttfield show

That's only on the weekend but yeah I missed that.

Grow the fuck up.
If the tranny didn't care then why should you?

Which one, Jessica Tarlov or Kat Timpf?

The show had been shit since it stopped being Bill and Greg. And even Greg turned out to be a Glen Beck-tier cuck.

Norm Macdonald
Bob Hope
WC Fields
Gavin Mcinness

Maybe there just wasn't room for a 2AM air-time conservative political comedy talk show on TV. Who are we kidding we should be asking how it even existed in the first place. Probably on the sheer force and will of Greg Gutfeld and even then it started going downhill after his buddy left I forget his name but that was awhile ago so what can you say it had a good run.

10 pm vs 3 am

hmmm

Does anyone have links or an archive of the show?

God, I'd love to watch those old episodes again. I remember popping late at night and seeing them. Good times.

RIP sweet prince.

>Fucking Shillue I thought killed it with always bringing his no name comedian friends on the panel
I remember there was this one manlet professional comedian that said NOTHING the entire show. The panel was full of women too.

Should've aired it at 1 am.

I loved this show when I first started getting into politics. I was a big fan of Greg Gutfeld both on Redeye and The Five. I hate Gutfeld now, but I still watch redeye from time to time and it has a special place in my heart still even though my political views have changed drastically from the time I started watching. I'll watching tonight and I'll be bumping this thread if it starts to die.

And Anthony Cumia is on tonight who is my favorite guest which is pretty cool.

What is MDE World Peace if not the greatest comedy show of all time?

>Last show is April 7th.
I thought the last show was tonight. No?

That show was terrible. I didn't even know it was considered a comedy show

Why does late night have multiple reruns. And who even watches morning news?

Orly?? youtu.be/ofIa8Qcaqt0

I just read it was april 7th

>watching TV

>the *Current Year*
>phony phone calls are still a "thing".

Yeah it is. I misread one of Anthony Cumia's tweets. I'll still watch tonight though since we have this thread going.

I honestly didn't know it still existed.

Radio shows still do them, but not as mainstream. Pic related was the pinnacle.

bump. tonight's show's about to start.

Anyone have a stream? All the fox streams on youtube aren't working

found one
zahipedia.net/2009/07/01/watch-online-fox-news-live-free/

The funniest episode I remember was when they had Beckel brothers on. It was amazing watching them shit fight on air and everyone else at the table just egg them on.

A lot of episodes were pretty meh, but sometimes you'd get those goldmine episodes that make watching the less funny episodes worth it.

Andy's half-time report was usually the highlight.

I wonder if the show would have been cancelled if they gave the hosting the job to Andy instead. I thought that's what they were going to do. I guess Tom is pretty funny, but he's not serious enough and Andy seems more interested in politics and current events whereas Tom just wants to make jokes.

Andy is hosting right now. Tom just isn't that good at banter. He just kinda reads off the prompter then moves on to the next questions.

It's hard to say because Andy and Tom play really well of each other. I think Andy should have just been a permanent guest of some kind rather than only bringing him on for a short segment.

But really, the show started to die when Bill was fired and Greg left. It seemed like a good chunk of their funnier guests stopped being brought in after that.

that feed either stopped or server couldn't handle 3 people.

just came back up for me

yeah me too.

This Dave guy is actually pretty smart. He had Richard Spencer on his podcast the other day and the conversation was great.

youtube.com/watch?v=prLEmI_cF9g

>rather than only bringing him on for a short segment.
Yeah, that was definitely a mistake.

aww, nnoooooo. Red eye was comfy as fuck to watch at 2am while trying to go to sleep.

what will they replace it with? the 6th o'reily rerun of the night?

tfw joanne left a long time ago, she was the GOAT fox news girl. fucking beautiful

These guys were the only reason to watch Red Eye. It died when they left.

>what will they replace it with?
tomi lahren? She got people talking about her with that abortion pr move and she just lost her job at The Blaze. Might make sense for Fox to pick her up for a late night slot

I read it will be a Tucker rerun.

The show was extremely leftist, wtf are you talking about?

That wouldn't surprise me. He appeals a lot to the same demographic as redeye