JUST

IT'S HAPPENING, NEWEST 2016 TEST RESULTS

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_I-M170
genomeweb.com/sequencing/icemans-genetic-ties-sardinian-population-offers-hints-about-agricultures-ancien
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what am i looking at?

This: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_I-M170

Monitor

This is important?

Is this haplogroup good or bad?

shows that yugoslavs and scandis are the real proto-race of europe

jews hid the info and made stormfront

I already knew that?

the proto europeans

You got it? You white.

the implication is

slavs=white

slavs confirmed white in 2017 hallelujah

kiss a yugoslav

>tfw croatian gf since 1 month
Yugoslavia returns when?

genghis khan was white folks

Forgot the face excuse me

ur mad that a select 20% of europe and some burgers are the omega european race?

just find your history bro, dont upset urself bro

Was there any doubt?

So I should get a mail order bride from the Balkans?

If Balkans and Scandinavians are proto Euros, how come so far apart geographically I don't get it?

My maternal haplogroup is I2

ya but you have to get her father to give you his spit for a dna test and make sure the haplogroup is I2

i just got tested and it feels so good man, just knowing europe is truly mine and I will take it again....wow

green eyes in Croatia and I look Norwegian

Bosnian secret pyramid confirmed

lol don't be ridiculous, leaf

When the ice age covered Europe, the balkans wasnt covered, this is where the I group formed and came out of

when the ice receded, naturally some I haplogroup folks went north and became vikings

:)

You are taking this a bit too far leaf...

so the kurds are whiter than Spics and Frenchies?

That's what the Leaf is trying to tell you. xD

please no R haplogroup iberian moors in this thread, thanks

seeget redpilled, thanks.

>Kurds are whiter than Spaniards

D-Dinaric m-master race?

is that a pic of madrid bro?

yes its been theorized in the past but now its confirmed

pic confirmed I2 member

Well shit, I always knew we were settled here long before the (((Germanic school of history))) claims, but look at all us al indigenous now. Also Albanians confirmed for being Asian they need to go back.

Macedonian heritage from like the medium blue, in the northwest of modern day Greece. Am I White?

I2 haplgroup carriers

You can kind of see it, there is a darker trail through Austria / Germany connecting Croatia area to the Scandinavia area.

Just imagine how much higher the percentage must have been before WW1 and WW2? Before colonists started entering Europe. Before the era of Arab/Ottoman expansionism.

can someone redpill me on why the only people more Germanic than the Swedes are the Bosnians?

seriously..

I1 haplogroup member

its the fucking ancient europeans, see
the people who lived in the balkans lived in a forest area where the glacier and tundra was far north

its the land of the ancient original europeans bro, get red pilled

Chuck Norris' genes come out of yugoslavia LOL

Clinton is an I1 carrier

>tfw I'm 196cm and from one of the most proto european areas, but some american mutt calls me non white cause hurr durr slavs

Really fires up those lazors

kek confirms your whiteness

its not all yugoslavs but the ones who carry the I haplogroup are god tier

Tundra monkeys btfo

I dont wanna say all yugoslavs are but a sizeable chunk are proto europeans, the rest are either r1a or some other shit but I2 is god tier along with I1

this is why the yugoslavia area has always been highly sought after, a most enviable tribe

I can feel it, the whiteness in me, I'm infused with whiteness thank you white Jesus for this white blood that runs in my veins, this great power that descended upon me, I'm so white, so powerful, so good. Tremble mortals for I will unleash my whiteness and you shall see what I am capable of

red line is god tier

praise him

I'm whiter than most people here, so I suspect my ancestors were part of the old Slavic aristocracy that came from the North.

Guess who else is haplogroup I?? ;)

bump dont let the jews slide this

How do I get tested for this, what DNA test will give me the most honest and detailed results?

23 and me is the easiest normie way

t. Slovenian living in Italy

>haplogroups

Germanics are not the proto-europeans. They came later.

DELET THIS

But Sardinian people are literally the opposite of what Sup Forums considers white. Manlets and very dark hair.

As usual you guys are memeing complex things into prepackaged bullshit.

I've never understood why you guys care about haplogroups. Haplogroups originated before white people even existed. I'm Indian (from India) and have R1a, which is common in Eastern Europe. Just goes to show you that haplogroups are meaningless.

>tfw ancient european

Feelsgoodman

WE WUZ ANCIENT YUROS AND SHIIEEET

So the original Bulgarian lands is where the European civilization began?

>Macedonian
BulgAryan

I will never understand the correlation between us sardinians, slavs and slovenians regarding this haplogroup

HOL UP

What am I looking at here?!

Who cares? All that matters is pic related

Sardinians have a large mix of middle eastern farmer DNA which came much later than haplagroup I. They were also raped by mudslines during slave raids in the Middle Ages.

Sardinians are white as fuck regarding skin color but with dark hair and dark eyes
The manlet status is slowly changing thanks to the defeat of malaria
The hairy part is true
You need to consider that these people were not mixed with the steppe people that gave birth to the indo-europeans

>varna necropolis skelleton
> black
Yeah no

the original europeans???

my ancestors???

cracker much???

So you want to tell me that we are indeed ancient Ukrs?

Sardinians were never raped in mass by muslims
The island Was the only place in the mediterranean together with Corsica to not be conquered by muslims

Those are the lands of Old Great Bulgaria. Gib back.

This brings one choice of one of two conclusions:

1) France, Spain, Italy, Portugal isn't white
2) If those countries are white, then Turkey is white too

Relatively small population influx, it's cold as shit over there.

we da aryan race.
u med black boiiiiiii?

You what the fuck is wrong with Bulgaria?

Sardinians have in general the most early-Neolithic genes. The correlation is that I shows a group migration before the identities such as Slav or Sardinian were made. I basically all people that moved into Europe at the same time.

>the eye colour meme, good goy!

we white now?

Where is the Pannonian Sea? Well, at the time it already was an inland that was drying up. Much of Pannonian lowland was submerged then.

Why do most kikes I see have this weird bland bright light blue/ goblin green eye color

Sardinians confirmed Nordics.

i'd fuck some hooked nose arab bitch desu

>England

i'm honestly thinking that neolithic farmers "sardinianed" the women of the hunther-gatherers giving birth to the slovenian since the haplogroup is trasmitted by paternal lineage

genomeweb.com/sequencing/icemans-genetic-ties-sardinian-population-offers-hints-about-agricultures-ancien

>what Sup Forums considers white
Stupid crap Sup Forums made up? Sardinians are Sardinians, simple as that.

Even if they're the earliest ones, doesn't mean they're the founders of white civilization.

This has been attributed and confirmed a long time ago to be the R1b haplogroup, whose path goes through every major civilization in history.

Is the difference between the mid-Balkans and Scandinavia really just culture?

R1a is better you frog

Balkan master race reporting in!

pre-aryan european gene

>dirty slavs and poos in loos

What about no.

R1b megalith builder descendants always think they're hot shit and attribute the achievements of the R1a horse tamers to themselves. Look at basque people they have highest concentrations of R1b, not very blonde and blue eyed are they?