Stephen Colbert sucks dick for political reasons

Why is this cunt allowed to make fun of our President, OF THE UNITED STATES OF FUCKING AMERICA, for essentially his whole shit show?

Seriously lying about lying. What a fucking cunt.

>Why do people watch this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46703
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no idea why anyone watches him, hes not even funny

He's part of the pizza crew. My numbers will confirm

>allowed

with Trump he would have been booted off. he was losing to the late late night spots. this is his meal ticket and he will ride it until the wheels fall off.

there's an old adage, never put all your eggs in one basket. he's taking a gamble. i have a feeling it won't pay off in the long run.

edit: *Without Trump

One of tge downsides of free speech

he's a pedo just like hillary

the guys vermin

RIGHT WING COMEDIAN SQUADS WHEN??

We should get him in trouble for drawing a swastika

He was pretty funny when he imitated political pundits (Bill O'reilly), but now he became what he use to make fun of.

I stopped watching the Daily Show too for this reason. Literally nonstop attacks on Trump despite not being that offense and a complete disregard for multiple crimes both on a federal level and ethical level from Hillary.

"FIRST THING WE DO WE KILL ALL THE COMEDIANS" screamed the man who not a week before lamented the suffocation of his right to free speech

>pic related

Please don't tell me this is his respond to the Susan Rice story.

the people who care about muh free speech and the people who want helicopter rides for commies are different sets of people

>implying Colbert was ever funny

At least he's not (((John Stewart))) or the nigger that replaced him though.

Free speech is a double edged sword. We get to say what we want, and so does the other side. If you don't believe they have a right to, that's fine, but I hope you don't ever complain about the left's authoritarian anti-free speech bullshit.

Who doesn't make fun of trump.

Lol wake up silly.

I Used to really enjoy watching the Colbert show

But then I realized I was more sympathetic towards the actual Colbert persona, rather than the straw man it was trying to elicit.

I always kinda hoped that is was all secretly real, I mean some of the well written bits were kinda funny

I am glad Trump gives this guy no attention whatsoever nowadays.

Because California has enough people to watch his shitshow

He will die this year. Digits will confirm.

Colbert's whole fucking formula that he and the rest of the Daily Show rats use has gotten so stale and predictable. Anybody could write an entire show from beginning to end, we're all so familiar with it.

I can't wait until that style of show disappears forever. It has to, right? Surely these hacks can't get away with this forever.

>Why is this cunt allowed to make fun of our President, OF THE UNITED STATES OF FUCKING AMERICA, for essentially his whole shit show?
freedom of speech you fucking idiot, also because he's found a market where he belongs. you getting mad and posting him here shows that you're bothered by a hack comedian, good job being either retarded or thin skinned

>doesn't like Stephen Colbert
What are you, retarded? His show was hilarious, quit being butthurt. You conservatards already won the election, why won't you stop whining?

Trevor Noah is the worst.

>the only gay one is in english

Most people aren't even watching it out of their free will. I had to watch it in AP US History class. Why? How the fuck should I know?

I honestly can't watch his shit anymore. It's Amy Schumer tier repetitive.
>Guys. Donald Trump. *laughs*
>New segment. Donald Trump! *xD intensifies*
>Final segment DONALD. TRUMP. *LOLROFLMAO x1000*

He's friends with Podesta and "teaches" young catholic children

same thing with the daily show

i change the fucking channel if i even see a commercial for it. MUH DRUMPF LOL RITE GUISE

he failed to bring the millenials to CBS, and he managed to push the boomers and Gen xers out

though it is quite clear the man does not like the current state his show is in, and is now painfully aware that he needs Jon Stewart

his writers actually dropped a redpill here and there in the early years of the colbert report. enough to at least nudge me out of my dogmatic liberal slumber.

but he quickly changed to full shill mode and is completely dismissable

Are you all daft cunts or why has nobody remarked that he has not even drawn a Nazi swastika?

>Why is this cunt allowed to make fun of our President, OF THE UNITED STATES OF FUCKING AMERICA

Free speech. But anyone that thinks he is a reliable source of info, or even funny, needs to be put down

you must be new to Sup Forums. did you come here from /mlp/ or some other social network?

Being able to mock the President is part of free speech and democracy, you commie.

these shows had the same approach with bush, but at least they changed it up SOMETIMES

goddamn it bothers me

Colbert the race traitor and that kike Stewart brainwashed the shit out of young millenials. I didn't wake up until Trump ran for office and the media bias was so extreme it forced me to start questioning things. I'm glad gen z watches youtube and twitch rather than (((television))).

when ur going full boar ass rape against trump after 8 years of obama love taps under threat of losing your job its not free speech, its politically owned speech

daft cunt detected

you're not australia, you can't use that word. 'daft'

Because your teachers are shitheads that can't think outside the box that Viacom and Time Warner have set for them.

"It's not free speech when" is useful idiot language to censor other people. And you're useful idiot because first they take free speech from political opponents, then you. But you wouldn't understand this, you're a commie.

>(((Jon Leibowitz)))
ftfy

Stop "whining?" How about STOP WINNING?!?!?! LOL!!!!

Honestly? Trump is the biggest joke president in the modern era. He has made progress only where he can issue executive orders like Obango when the house and senate were against him.

The key diffrence is that the house and senate are REPUBLICAN! Yet still Trump cannot get a basic ground game going. Its so sad that its funny.

Hence Colbert has good ratings. SAD!

cunt detected

Who cares, we have free speech in this country. Ignore the idiots, you will be much more happy in life.

>what is the 1st amendment
Retard

Suicide when?

HOW DARE SOMEONE THINK DIFFERENTLY THAN ME, AS WELL AS BE SMART ENOUGH TO MAKE MONEY DOING IT CUZ NOT WASTING HIS LIFE ON Sup Forums BITCHING ABOUT SHIT THAT DOESN'T MATTER. FUCK THAT GUY! REEEEEEEEEEEEE! *autism intensifies*

yeah he's a shitcunt, but he's rich and I'm not so he must be doing something right.
Also we made fun of Hussein Obama when he was in office. Even the libtards have the right to criticise the government.

>he likes watching dnc funded "comedy" ranting episode after episode about how much trump sucks
at some point, it wears thin

Where is that billboard
It's a nice billboard
Would be a shame if something were to happen to the billboard

Bush did a lot of horrible things and let comedians easily joked about him. Now, though, they act shrill and frightened like something horrible is imminent. It's pretty bizarre.

They watch it for similar reasons you faggots watch Fox News 24/7. However, unlike "fauxnews", Colbert is actually funny and is not an a fucking clown pretending to be a rational thinker.

He is actually a comedian tho which is basically a clown.

This. Over the top conservative memeing is easy humor that was well within the capabilities of his writers. I thought he was often great.

Trying to do the much harder "this is my actual honest opinion" political humor only revealed that his writers are as mediocre as the rest of them.

The real clown

>He is actually a comedian tho which is basically a clown.

as opposed to the clowns on fox news pretending to be rational thinkers which is my point in as much as Colbert is actually a rational thinker. He's both funny and analytical.

Because he too is protected by the first amendment.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46703
really makes u ponder........

Is it me or does he seem really gay? Like in that Catholic, effeminate priest kind of way. I get a pervert vibe off him for some reason.

checked

Hardcore liberals are idiots,childlike, really.

They would rather believe lies than face an uncomfortable truth, always. If it were cool to be more conservative, he'd bash libbies all day long.

Colbert an intellectual infant and coward while being promoted as enlightened by the dark media.

Sure does make you think

Hes a nobody who isnt funny.

Hardcore liberal idiots, oh wait.

>ITT faggots shilling Colbert on the left and FOX news faggots on the right
>Meanwhile here I am, stuck in the middle with REEEEEEEEE-
This is why people thought /mlpol/ worked. Fucking shill and slide threads were non existent because government employees can't visit horse pussy sites without it getting logged on government servers.

No people watch this shit, only communists.

AP classes are a scam for your school to get more money and 99% of the time you wont even get college credit. Get out while you can faggot thats a free redpill take a reg course and boost your gpa

Somebody's feelings are hurt? Grow the fuck up.

As long as them and the corporate media keep doubling down on all this retard shit they will keep losing more and more

Heads up: a statement and an image of unattractive people is a worthless "argument", especially if they people in question can't be proven to have directly said it
Retard

Because it fulfills Pavlovian conditioning.

No fucking joke, my dude.

Hillary isn't president though. Guessing you meant election year.

Trump is about the only person that could have made us look back fondly at Dubya's presidency.

>>Why do people watch this shit?

They don't. His ratings are in the tank. It's been rumored for a while now that he may be replaced.

>Why is this cunt allowed to make fun of our President, OF THE UNITED STATES OF FUCKING AMERICA, for essentially his whole shit show?
>shit show?
you answered your own question.

he's a clown

>99% of the time you wont even get college credit
Maybe YOU didn't...

teflon don knows that at current demographic rates USA will be minority white in a few decades

he therefore is planning to do something drastic to revise power structures in the western world so as to defeat this jewish scheme

or we're all just overexcited for a happening, its hard to tell

Holy shit the salt is real in this thread. Colbert will be around till he decides to retire just like jon. Really the right needs to get some fucking comedians to compete with people like colbert. They have none.

I love colbert and not because im homosex

This, but his show is retarded and whoever thinks good comedy is shamelessly pandering to your liberal audience is retarded

Like him or hate him, but the one right wing comedian we had, Sam Hyde, got taken down for being "alt-right" supposedly

The only schools that took them were community college tier or liberal arts skewls bruh
Dual enrollment is where its at

Sometimes I wish there was a right-wing Colbert that pretended to be a hardcore liberal for laughs.

Then I realize how insanely, unwatchably insufferable that would be.

What is the cultural difference between the left and the right that made a Colbert possible?

Scratch that i literally dont even think community colleges took them

What's it like to be so redpilled that you can't find enjoyment in anything because you constantly have to take a political stance against every little thing?

I'm getting digits. Check my digits if you don't believe me.

LOL, you are stupid. Trump is a piece of shit, look at what he has done to internet privacy...

Pajeet! that street over there needs more shit, NOW!

really strokes my tendrtils

>What is the cultural difference between the left and the right that made a Colbert possible?
Easty. Conservashits gave up on the culture war and screwed over the next generation of right wingers by handing everything over to libs and jews.

Sup Forums and Pepe wouldn't even be necessary if middle-aged cuckservatives realized the importance of maintaining a stronghold in academia and hollywood.

I fucking loathe baby boomer RINOs and cuckservatives. Their defeatism is the reason why scum like Maddow and Colbert have a platform.

That sucks. I see he had a show taken off adult swim too with some pretty sketchy circumstances as well.

a right-wing Colbert report could work and be funny, the problem is liberals won't think it's satire and think it's real

Nothing wrong with making fun of the President, if a prog said it is unfair to mock Obama out of respect for the office we would rightfully laugh.
Colbert is pushing politics over comedy however, and that is always poison to the show. He will continue to be beloved by his chosen, reared audience but ignored to belittled outside it.

Relax my mang.

Kek funny you should say that. People mistakenly thought colbert report was real back when it was fairly new. People didn't understand he was parodying Bill.