Why aren't we protesting alimony laws? Aren't women strong and independent now who don't need no alimony?

Why aren't we protesting alimony laws? Aren't women strong and independent now who don't need no alimony?

i think alimony still has a legitimate purpose, its just that it needs massive reforms considering it was made in a time when women weren't looking for careers.

I still think that if a woman gives up her career to support her man and takes care of the household while he gets to fulfill his job, then she should be compensated after divorcing but ONLY just enough to get her career on track, nothing more. This "maintaining lifestyle" shit is bullshit and has no logical or legal ground

Stop using Double Negation.
Only niggers do that.

FPBP

This is probably going to be the only semi-reasonable post on this thread because most of these loser fascists hate women because nobody services their testicles.

I'm inclined to agree with you user. The choice isn't binary. Usually it's the execution that's bad and not the concept

Alimony is society's way of punishing men that couldn't keep crazy bitches out of the general population. It's like a dog-catching fine. The hope is that if they are given money they won't be shrieking banshees everywhere they go.
It's obviously much less relevant now that crazy shrieking banshees exist perpetually from ages 12-death regardless of income.

I get alimony from my ex-wife. Perks of being a stay at home dad

You seem to have a good handle on life

Story tiem.

We were married and she had the opportunity to get a position at Shell in Ottawa. That job was better than both of our salaries combined.

We move with the family. 6 mon go by and no jobs worth taking. 1year go by still better to stay with the family then take a 70k job. So after a year and a half. We both agree it is better for me to care of the kids.

In all seriousness you know you fucked up. Women are not built to wear the pants. They are disignes for 2nd place. How ever long it took her to make you uncool stay at home loser. Is exactly how long she is going to stick around to enjoy it. After it is up she is going to leave you for a real man. A bread winner.

Have you hung out with stay at home moms? All the moms from my kids school love me.

My ex wife had no idea. Now I have standard of living, child support and alimony.

Life is great

I can agree with that as long as the divorce wasn't a direct result of her cheating or the like.

Alimony is the price you pay for being stupid enough to get married.

The government will never get rid of it, don't look for it anytime soon.

Anyone who has to say they're strong and independent, isn't

Women shouldnt be entitled to anything a man earns.

Women are weak and everyone, including women know it, so us guys are forced to suck it.

>life is great
Found the bluepilled faggot.

The maintaining lifestyle shit is just proof women want to be NEETs just as much as men do.

Boomerfag fuck off

no SHE made the choice to stop furthering her career. If she chooses to stop working to stay at home and take care of a child or to "be a homemaker" that is her choice.

If i choose to quit my job and move across the country to marry a woman get a divorce then by your logic i should get alimony.

No person should be forced to pay another because of personal life decisions that did not go as planned. As long as no laws are broke. The weight of a personal decision is on the one who makes it.

Because woman are adults and fully capable of making their own minds up, and after all they are just as emotionally mature and logical as men are. If not more than men and in no way children.