I am a transgender Bernie supporter. AMA

Rope yourself

*increase voltage

What do you have to live for? Serious question

Will you film your inevitable suicide or will you just leave a note to your parents?

You're a Bernie supporter? Then you know nothing. Therefore there is nothing what I can ask you

Like the cock, get the shock.

>Therefore there is nothing what I can ask you

>TUCKFRUMP.COM

It's like these retards don't even want to be taken seriously.

Canadian cuck logic?

AHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAAHHAAHAAHHAAHAAHHAAHAAHHAAHAAHHAAHAAHHAAHAAHHAAHAAHHAAHAAHHAAHAAHHAAHAAHHAAHAAHHAAHAAHHAAHAAHHAAHAAHHAAHAAHHAAHAAHHAAHAAHHAAHAAHHAAHAAHHAAHAAHHAAHAAHHAAHAAHHAAHAAHHAAHAAHHAAHAAHHAAHAAHHAAHAAHHAAHAAHHAAHAAHHAAHAAHHAAHAAHHAAHAAHHAAHAAHHAAHAAHHAAHAAHHAAHAAHHAAHAAHHA

how does it feel knowing there is no hard science backing up transsexualism? how does it feel to know that you're permanently fucking up your body and mind because you couldn't control your emotions?

I am a transgender Trump supporter. KYS

>heavyset people
That bitch is not heavyset, she's a fat fucking pig

a fukin LEAF

add this to your post next time for more effect

what u want me to do aussi cunt?

holy fuck is that like/dislike ratio real? I don't want to google that video but god damn.

use it when you respond to other leafs you fucking leaf

Do you ever feel that you have fucked up your life by trying to become the opposite sex.

>you fucking leaf

Does that fucking flower look like a leaf to you? back to mama's kangroo pouch

Love this term "Heavyset"

How can you support Bernie if you're a fucking leaf?

the leaf" argument. Even if I'm born in Canada.. doesn't matter. Illegals are the founder of this country

Can you give me a quick rundown on how Bernie still can win?

cunt

imeachment.

can u get repeating di.gits like I can faggot. chelkem

Will you finally admit traps are gay and why would you think an old jew is going to save the country? One who got cucked by 2 random black women at his own rally?

implying black people shouldn't have a platform to speak. Bernie is gonna save the country just by shutting down the russian puppet pootin.