/CPD/ CHICAGO PD SCANNER THREAD - JUDGE MANTIS EDITION

>BUT WHO THE FUCK IS ROBERT???
ROBERT is the hero Chiraq needs but doesn't deserve; His nemesis is MALE BLACK, a notorious thief, murderer, and general rapscallion. By night they battle for the fate of the city.

FOR YOUR LISTENING PLEASURE

>>CPD Dispatch Stream:
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/763/web

>>Same feed with ambient music:
youarelistening.to/chicago

>>For Ambiance:
soundcloud.com/sithdemonic/sets/newwaveretro

Zone-6 (isolated scanner of worst area)
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/13262

#### #### #### #### #### #### #### ####

BACK THE BLUE
>>Get Behind the Vest donation drive:
getbehindthevest.org/
>Chicago cops aren't even issued fucking armor by their shithole city.

>>The Chicago Police Department Memorial Fund (ALSO GET SOME SWEET SWEET MERCH):
cpdmemorial.org/

CHICAGO'S K/D RATIO:
>>Shootings ScoreboardS:
heyjackass.com
crime.chicagotribune.com/chicago/shootings/
crime.chicagotribune.com/chicago/homicides/
homicides.suntimes.com/

>>Chicago Racial Demographics:
radicalcartography.net/index.html?chicagodots

>>Chiraq Gangland Map:
wbez.org/shows/wbez-news/in-chicago-gangs-abound-but-where-are-they/0d956c2e-171a-483a-8666-f5228d98812d

>>Police Codes:
bearcat1.com/radioil.htm

>>Chicago Police Dept. Directives:
directives.chicagopolice.org/directives/

>>Related twitter
twitter.com/spotnewsonig
twitter.com/hashtag/shitoemcsays

PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/pD418Eky

PREVIOUS THREAD:

Other urls found in this thread:

wbez.org/shows/wbez-news/in-chicago-gangs-abound-but-where-are-they/0d956c2e-171a-483a-8666-f5228d98812d
google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=1C1zMOFEfuvs8yPH8ydvQj5m0_AA&hl=en_US&ll=41.70782704468901,-87.5860333261719&z=13
chicagogangs.org/index.php?pr=GANG_MAP_NORTH
chicagogangs.org/index.php?pr=GANG_MAP_SOUTH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

110 Robert

for the 559 bro I'm gonna repost this

nothing. got an FTA (failure to appear) which is auto jail time apparently.
got a ticket for not having my insurance on me. got a printed out proof of insurance the next day.
anyways long story short a decade ago when I was 22 I got a DUI. paid the fines. now they are saying I didnt pay the fines.
I guess they sent something in the mail and I had to appear in court. I never got it but I just moved back from bakersfield.

So I guess I'm going to jail for a weekend or whatever for not showing up on a court date. No idea if I have a warrant out for me. no idea if I'm gonna have a felony on my record now.

just kinda bummed. but I'm good at spades so I'm not too worried.

>got a nigga sleeping in a starbucks want him removed

Thanks for baking OP!

Comfy as fuck up here in my 85% White Lakeview.

What does Robert mean? Is it like "Roger"?

I haven't been this comfy since Gaza Sleepover threads

Robert is slang for Officers

REAL ROBERT HOURS MOTHAFUCKA

Check your keys, Male Brown.

Quick question anons

My friend wants me to come visit him in Chicago over the summer.
As a white will I have any chance of living or is it a death sentence to go?

No problem user, was worried it wouldn't bake in time. My internet is shit out here and the shithead ISP throttles at real Robert hours

Need to lurk more but I will chalk it up to the language barrier.

Robert is their call sign for the graveyard shift.

XXXX Robert = What car/officer they are

WE ARE ALL ROBERT!

I live in Chicago. It relies in a large way on tourism. You'll be fine, just don't go to bad areas.

You will be fine.

Hit up a blues bar and try some real awesome food.

We are the best and worst city in the world.

Fellow Chicago user, Tourism is way up too along with our murder rate.

>best and worst city
>best

Sorry Robert, I don't believe you.

Dirty Sanchez strikes again.

What are your favorite spots, user?

It is. We have the best food, architecture, sports, history, museums, entertainment, and festivals in the world.

Kingston Mines or BLUES for music.

Food it depends on what you like.

I'm glad you're proud, I just couldn't imagine myself thinking the same given how run down a ton of it is. Dallas isn't one to talk either but it's far less dire.

Aren't there some urban farms or something due to how much of some blocks have been deserted?

Many of that's subjective to be honest user. It's all a matter of taste.

I live in Chicago. A somewhat bad northside neighborhood.

90% of what you hear on here is limited to the ghettoes. You just don't go there.

Living here for 11 years I've had a bike stolen off my back porch, a nigger peeking in my window scoping out burglaries, a bum get real uppity when I wouldn't give him shit (almost had to pull gun) aaaand that's about it.

gimme a break down on the habbenigs from tonight

I used to go to Kingston pretty often. Good shit.

Dallas is good for entertainment and food, but if I'm not going to see a show or something I prefer Ft.Worth.
It's just got a better vibe about it generally.

dope album
got it cheap on cassette off of some cuck on Facebook.

is spicy OC leaf here tonight helping to keep these threads

A E S T H E T I C

Lives in Little Italy for 7 years before I bought a house out in the burbs. This describes the regular parts of the city pretty well.

As long as you're not living in the ghetto parts of the south/west sides 95% of these calls do not apply to you.

It's the same with Dallas and Ft.Worth here. There's a big difference between being in a low income area, the barrio, and the hood here. I'm sure I don't need to explain.

Come visit, especially anytime from May-Early October.

We are the best city in the world in that time.

2 Major Airports. 2 MLB teams, NBA, NFL, NHL, MLS

Over 100 festivals.

Shedd Aquarium
Museum of Science and Industry
Art Institute of Chicago
Museum of Contemporary Art
Adler Planetarium
Field Museum of Natural History
Chicago History Museum
Nature Museum

Architecture to die for.

MUSIC AND FOOD! We got the best of that too.

Fact is you don't have to enter a bad hood if you don't want to. Also if you are not in a gang, dealing drugs or attempting to purchase drugs, your chance of being the victim of violence is slim to none.

>juan about to get jumped by 4 male blacks

That guy needs backup, REAL ROBERT BACKUP

For some, it's Real Nigga time, for others, it DG time.

Alright, /CPD/

You're a cop with a department that allows you to carry your own handgun. What's your duty weapon?

I'm torn between the Glock 31 Gen 4 and USP .40 V1.

dc and nyc have better museums desu

WHOA DG reference!

Yea It's pretty easy.

>never go to all black areas unless you are passing through on expressway
>hispanic areas during day are fine for mexican food
>white areas totally fine just about 24/7

You know a slinger after a night at the bars is one of Life's Greatest Pleasures.

Can I recommend another option?
FN Tactical is a double stack 45 caliber. What else can I say?

Is there a discord for this? I'm trying to imagine how we could get a camera on the scene. We need an user in the area with a drone.

Does it? Only been there a few times to pick up a Mexican chick. Fat all around but she pulled it off and she had a massive impregnation kink. True wife/mother material at 18 but her family was absolute cholo trash.

Half glad half disappointed I didn't find a way to take her for myself and start a family with some lovey, empty-headed honey.

Glock 19 all day. 17 if you have a larger grip. 26 or 43 off duty.

ZEV Glock 34

No, and we have better art.

The only museum I have seen that rivals what Chicago offers is the Hermitage.

I'd wanna say Beretta 92Sf but that's because I wanna be S.T.A.R.S.

Colt Rail 1911

Because I can close my eyes and put 3 center mass at 20 yards with it.

HK45 Tactical or the Remington R1 Enhanced .45 ACP.
Hard for me to choose too.

>battery victim
>west diversity ave

My CZ P-07. I hit 1" groups at 10 yards with it.

75 year old is beating some ass at 2:30am. God, I hope I can beat some ass when I'm that age.

That battery is pretty close to me. Sounds like a call girl.

That street name seems to be pretty common in these threads.

Purple?

I love 1911s; but a manual safety on a cop's sidearm isn't a great idea. You want something you can pull and empty into the side of Tyrone's head under extreme stress after he's jumped you and started shanking your ass.

i was going to say the metropolitan museum in nyc was better, but a wise man wouldn't argue with those sweet numerals

Angry

Its a very long road, goes through a ton of hoods.

Diversey in Red
Western-Longest non highway in the US in Blue.

>beat in the face with a 2x4
>refused EMS

Did I hear that right? Was Dwayne Johnson beat in the face with a 2x4?

>beat in the face with a 2x4
>refusing ems

In my experience and when compared to Dallas oh yeah, completely different feel.
I had to stick to my own for child bearing, but I'm 24 and people my age were the first to get hit full force and from our youth with the cultural marxism. Many of the white women are degenerate or had the sense to marry early.
It's alright though, I found one that I was able to have a daughter with. Once she settles down more I'll go for a son next time.
Then if she loses her shit it's free game. Mexican women can be nice, and are very family oriented, but if their shithead cholos that family loyalty comes to bite you in the ass.

What's our mpr here? (murders per hour)

I'd get a Bren 10 and LARP that I'm Sunny Crockett, then I'd ask for a transfer to Miami.

Average so far this year is about 1 every 15 hours.

.2 I think. Someone is shot every 2 hours, Murdered every 5.

Someone might have to check me on that from the 2016 stats at Heyjackass.

Consider yourself lucky. I'm 24 as well and living a pretty shit life and probably couldn't afford a kid as is. But be careful when it comes to child support and shit. The new fad is to be a single mother and get child support while demonizing the dad.

I presume you're doing well anyway. I've been stuck with shit job for four years now and just my luck an Associate's doesn't mean shit anymore. Just let me find something $20/hr and I'll be beyond set.

AESTHETIC BACKGROUND SIRENS

Does anyone have a map of the various gang territories in Chicago?

Bump

one second. I'll grab it. it's in the last thread.

>10.3 % homicide clearance rate
You have almost a 90% chance of getting away with murder in Chicago if you kill a nigger with a gun

2017 Homicide Clearance Rate

Legal Outcome Homicides
No Suspect Charged 122
Suspect Charged 14
Police-Involved 4
Self-Defense 2

google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=1C1zMOFEfuvs8yPH8ydvQj5m0_AA&hl=en_US&ll=41.70782704468901,-87.5860333261719&z=13

They change so quickly I doubt it's possible. The factions are all minute and scattered. They took the big dawgs down in the 90's

That has led to gangs murdering people for facebook beefs and wrong looks in school.

Here is some but they are pretty off and have not been updated since 2008

chicagogangs.org/index.php?pr=GANG_MAP_NORTH

chicagogangs.org/index.php?pr=GANG_MAP_SOUTH

>Jump on pregnant woman

Wow...

Wow this is the most accurate one I have seen. Pretty on point.

My favorite Chicago gang name is the Conservative Vice Lords.

I do, and I worked for the cable company a good two years and was able to secure my daughter's necessities for the coming years. Her mom fucked me over, but I'm a charismatic bastard with a silver tongue and while I made my displeasure well known I also kept things civil in the long term with her for my daughter's sake.
I'm in East Texas to take care of my dad the next 6 months until the cancer takes him, and then it's back to central to rebuild once again. I refuse to be an absentee father.
It's rough as hell, but I'll be just fine.
Finish your degree mate, I've done well while still being an undergraduate of network administration. What did you major in?

Mine was Orchestra Albany, I don't even know if they are around anymore. They used to be a fucking salsa band back in the 1970s.

They used to run drug dealings in Logan and were warring with the Latin Lovers back when I first bought over there.

I just got the basic classes down and got a tech support certificate. My issue with getting a Bachelor's is that I'm essentially living a Dark Souls Deprived run. No family, little friends, I was dropped into being homeless when I was 21 and left to my own devices. I want to pay off my car by the end of the year and that'll take a solid chunk of coin that will make me end the year with an empty account.

Student loans are not an option and I doubt what little financial aid I have is acceptable to handle things.

Oh, and the best part? I could have gotten a Bachelor's for free using VA benefits...if my old man didn't hold them hostage. The cut-off age is 25 so even if I kissed his ass so good I could taste his breakfast it would be useless for me. And he'll never use it.

I really do want a good job. I'm already doing better than anyone else in my family, which is saying...too much. But it seems like I may just be stuck. Or at least it feels like it.

>"a group of males that will not leave"

You don't have to go home, but you can't stay here

Oh shit I didn't know a new thread was up.
I posted the bingo cards in the last one

agreed. conservative vice lords are the best.

wew

Led Barr 1911

Les baer fuckauto correct

Shits about to go down

>another one of these threads
Fuck man i thought the scanner thing in chiraq was a one time thing, sad how this city turned out to be, I visited back in 09 and I loved it and wanted tog o back, now I just don't know anymore

We got an OD and a 40 year old man attempting to break and enter.

Things seem to be getting slow. It's been a great night, anons. Been here since before Robert went on duty tonight. You guys are great and I hope to see you all tomorrow night.

1488 Robert, 10-4

Someone explain wtf Robert means

CPD callsign for night shift patrol cars

Code for night shift officers (XXXX Robert)
>Check your keys

Guy with gun chasing a guy with a bat: Good Times!

Dude with a bat and a gun in a gas station parking lot

>A somewhat bad northside neighborhood.
Rogers Park.

FN 5-7 with the LE rounds for extra makin dindus do nuffin power.

Welp. This girl is about to get murdered by her boyfriend

>Male shot in a blue car

Citgo- 36th and Kedzie

>Gunshot wound

1488 Robert, signing off. Catch you Roberts tomorrow night.