How many people on Sup Forums are not racists, statist cucks, or lolbertarains...

How many people on Sup Forums are not racists, statist cucks, or lolbertarains, but instead come to the board because it's pure, unfiltered free speech? For me, I like that I can be exposed to ANY idea on this board, regardless of whether it's good or bad. With people in the media always saying "we need to have a conversation about [hot button issue]" it seems to me that Sup Forums is that conversation--it's a heated conversation, but it's one where nothing is taboo or off the table.

Other urls found in this thread:

filteries.com/politics
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You are not alone.

Meh. It's kinda an echo chamber where you get the same regurgitated ideas day after day. I come here because I'm a loser

Echochambers are defined by having no dissent whatsoever, not by having a general consensus.

Civic nationalist, atheist, right-of-center. The biggest issues for me are the destruction of free speech as a respected right in the western mind, the rise of Islamism, and the prevalence of Marxist theory. I come here to argue with people about all of them, especially the Islamist position, because I do not believe in the destruction of all Muslims, or of Islam in general.

I come here for the happenings, conspiracy theories, and armchair geopolitics.

I disagree. I think Sup Forums has every conceivable viewpoint there is in politics, not to mention entertaining shitposting.

The left can only win if they tell people to shut up. Why? Their arguments suck, but they have a dangerous quasi-religious zeal.

And occasionally, old Sup Forums tier discussion

I come here to see crazy ass conspiracies on news and laugh at wagonwheels.

I come here because it's the only genuine counterculture remaining on the internet. Most of the internet I use is dominated by bland liberalism or outrage culture and has nothing interesting to say about anything.

I expect over the years this trend will eventually reverse and we'll see more distinctive cultures, but for now the English speaking internet is a horribly boring monoculture for whatever reason.

>armchair geopolitics.

Yeah, I like getting the right-wing perspective from other countries. Not many places can offer that. Our euro Sup Forumsacks always sound like they're deep behind enemy lines, like some sort of resistance.

I thought I wasnt a racist but I'm a bonafide racist :/

The longer I'm here, the more of a racist I become

Thats not really true. There are a lot of distinct ideologies present here - though most of them fascist to some degree - and seeing them constantly struggling to find new interpretations of historic and news events and interact with each other is fascinating sometimes. Its a hypercharged, no holds barred public discourse held with the knack of brutal humor and honesty of a lonely misfit.

Here's a bump and a story:

i came to here for Sup Forums, rated on /soc/, lost 40 and got shmex on /fit, informed from the lovely Sup Forums all for free, and now i'm so into politics i play with a government simulator

filteries.com/politics

SAme OP
Don't forget the memes

Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger

Sup Forums has become shit post central
Also nu Sup Forums needs to learn the difference between trolls and shills
If you wanted to have a serious discussion you just need too make a good argument or a good idea

Yep. I come here because it's just straight up funny. Like how saying nigger in middle school was funny. Sup Forums still captures that subversive entertainment. No filter, no boundaries, gut laughs.

Also I never get tired of yelling at communists.

Absolutely, if you're an actual racist, you're a fucking loser.

If you're not a racist at least then you deny biology and probably shouldn't be on Sup Forums

It is fun to see well thought out discourse when it actually flourishes in this shit hole.

What we really need to get shit back on track is for the mods to do their damn jobs. Ban anyone who starts a "how can they compete" or similar thread. They have no value and slide literally every other thread. Word filters for the bogs would be fun as well.

people calling you a faggot because you are one doesnt mean Sup Forums is an echo chamber

I'm here because it's 4:05 am and I'm stuck in the hospital again with my wife's medical condition. I can't stay in her room and don't dare venture too far away so I sit in the lobby. No sleep, no dreams... only memes and my burning hatred for niggers keep me going amymore

>How many people on Sup Forums are not racists, statist cucks, or lolbertarains, but instead come to the board because it's pure, unfiltered free speech?

You make this place sound like Sup Forums...

buddhist reporting in. not a racist not a statist not a patriot. just a person.

You can trigger Sup Forums very easily, dissenting opinions will result in people calling you shills/trolls. This slide thread faggotry is basically Sup Forums acting like little children with fingers in their ears.

Nice to know there are others out there who just like you.

Not a racist but god damn is it fun to be able to say what ever you want. It feels like what the internet used to be its great.

This. I like the phrase you used: "no holds barred public discourse." THAT is what I love about this board. It actually makes me feel connected to the nation and the world, whereas the MSM makes me feel disconnected, like I only exist to buy shit and repeat their "feel-good" platitudes.

Very true. If you really want to stir up a hornet's nest, just disagree with whatever it is that's being said.

>imblying that the naughty gigglings of a bunch of edgy teens is pure, unfiltered free speech

This, but I don't think it will ever reverse there is too much control of the narrative by mods and admins for a subversion to sprout up on the big sites.

itt 20 year old redditors with a mulatto friend

sage

People afraid of being called names shouldn't come to Sup Forums--or Sup Forums in general for that matter. It's for people who want to discuss whatever they want related to politics.

Sup Forums is anti-fragile. We benefit from disorder and conflict.

I also find the "Sup Forums is only right-wing statists and NatSocs!" to be unfounded. After all, Sup Forums and /new/ used to be seen as ultra-libertarian.

People calling you mean names doesn't physically hurt you. If you come here to complain that people call you a faggot when you post stupid shit that would pass in your customary hugboxes, you are the problem.
This.

Pic unrelated

I don't get why you bothered responding to my post if you didn't even adress any of my points. Namecalling is one thing but on Sup Forums you get shunned for having a specific opinion. Not saying that I care or that it hurts, just what happens. The only difference between this place and others OTI is that you're anonymous.

How many years has it been this way? Do you think mods can control large-scale narrative shifts over periods of five years? Ten years? Twenty?

I respect a raw and unfiltered opinion of an Sup Forumsski more than a brainwashed opinion of brave new world people. Even if it is not my own opinion or satire or real. Even if it is a Burger, a Britbong, Ivan, Sören or Hans & Franz (ok, no Shekelsteins and Obongos). I can read the truth between the lines full of shit sometimes. One day we will break the pysical borders. We all share one mothers health under the black sun. We are not alone.

What do you mean "you get shunned"? Who is it you're imagining is shunning you? Do you mean you don't get well-reasoned responses at all? And you're sure it's not because your own post is poorly reasoned or uninteresting?

I've never had a case where I posted unpopular opinions in a few threads and got NO intelligent responses in any of them.

I enjoy being able to call someone a jewish nigger loving cockgoblin without being banned, As you would be almost anywhere else on the internet.

same. it's the only place where I feel comfortable saying whatever the fuck I want

I think they can if they have to work over time to delete any subversive opinions its not hard for them if it becomes too much they lock a thread, if a section of the site actually begins to change their narrative they do everything in their power to hide it away and ridicule it so no one else tries the same, (i.e the_donald).

They are scared they dont want to lose their safe space but little by little is starting to happen, I've noticed on reddit that every thread about a terrorist attack has more and more deleted comments. The subversion has started but the admins and mods will not let it show on the surface.

Also Pol might be fascinating for the most part but there are many ways to be fascist.
You have the woman haters, the nigger haters, the jewish conspiracy people, the IQ elitists, the anti msm fence sitters, Christian fundamentalists, pagans varganists, Islam haters, molyneux fans, all flavors of nationalism, etcetc.
most people combine multiple of these angles, resulting in a wild potpourri of sometimes conflicting, sometimes aligning worldviews. Certainly you can see an unexpected opinion here every day.

Except in places a where it would hurt peoples feefees

liberty or death

They can try, but at the end of the day there's only so much you can do. People can always start their own forums or boards. Network effects can only protect an existing community so much in the face of outright political censorship.

>pure, unfiltered free speech
That's why most of us come here.

Also, pretty much everyone I've ever met is racist.

Nigger.

It's like sitting in the fresh and cold stream of the opened Box of Pandorra. Sup Forums is one of this places. liveleak, too.

and I have more, does anyone want 5?

I'm one of those but got tired of these echo chambers and now hang out on Sup Forums

I do but in the past week i've been band for no fucking reason said I was doxing and personal info
>I'm no meme hacker soo
so looks like those times are coming to an end.

>dissenting opinions will result in people calling you shills/trolls
Sure, this happens here but it also happens everywhere. People everywhere will fling poop at you if you disagree with them, but here you can at least argue controversial stuff without getting banned

Your right which is why I've started to move away from reddit completely, I only go there to look at the Ireland sub nowadays, this place is much better for saying what ever the fuck you want to say. You also get news faster here aswell.

Places like reddit used to be good for spending hours scrolling and reading shit, but that upvote system as effectively created a form of self censorship and the users don't even realise it they stand for freedom against the facists and nazis but their sites has an extremely facist way of running itself.

>Dont hate blacks, everyone Iv met has been fully integrated to the society
>Handgun regulation is good
>Less refugees is good
>Nuclear power is better than other options
>Gays should have rights

What am I? A libcuck?

If you want to get away from this come to the pol bunkers

4 plus 4 cant be trusted any more either

Yeah but the problem is I get addicted to the edginess so now I can only enjoy alt right podcasts and stuff. I used to be able to listen to basic conservative and centrist liberal shows without getting bored.

Because we fuckin are

>addicted to the edginess

:'D

Im socdem and just used to shitpost here.

Even if you have logically sound points you get shouted down with being a shill/jew/cuck. I think many Sup Forumsacks are convinced they hone their debate skills on here. They don't. Nobody does. Intelligent posts get zero recognition and "banter" or knee-jerk country puns get a massive amount of replies.

I come to this board because I'm a nationalist racist and because it's full of pure, unfiltered free speech.

A person with a different opinion, I respect you for it. But you are a fucking cuck.

>because it's pure, unfiltered free speech?

You do know mods censor and delete shit all the time? I got banned from here during Pizzagate because I said I didn't believe in it..

>shill/jew/cuck
That is exactly what a shill/jew/cuck would say. You fuckin shill/jew/cuck.

Will there be punch and pie?

You're naive as hell. Tons of people are banned and their opinions suppressed for their opinions here. You must be new.

when racists cant go to tumblr and reddit they will all go to Sup Forums. thats pol basicly, people who are so looked down upon etc etc

it makes for a terrible board desu

>How many people on Sup Forums are not racists
What are you then? Are you a fucking moron?

Eh, I've made threads that went against the Sup Forums stereotype and gotten good responses. Are you sure it's not how you're phrasing your argument (and maybe the images you use) and not the board itself? Also, you can't just give up just because you get some pushback, that's to be expected, if you care about your argument don't run from your thread just because you've gotten some hate, stick with it and see where it goes. You might still get shit, but you might also get some genuinely great responses (I speak from experience).

>unfiltered free speech
Not really.

Call anime shit and is toxic to the mind and you just get told to get back to lebbit or called a normie even though that doesn't make sense.

This newfag doesn't even know he is toothpaste.

Would like to see some evidence.

>wah wah I get called names
That's fucking stupid, leave if yoi don't like it pussy. The real problem is people being banned for their opinions. I can't even count how many times people have been banned and the reason given by mods is "pedo idiot" because they had reasonable arguments against age of consent laws. That is a very far cry from freedom of speech.

Here is my from pizzagate. Got called a shill and banned.

But I do it for free

Go on

This is a very common occurrence.

>Even if you have logically sound points you get shouted down with being a shill/jew/cuck. I think many Sup Forumsacks are convinced they hone their debate skills on here. They don't. Nobody does. Intelligent posts get zero recognition and "banter" or knee-jerk country puns get a massive amount of replies.
I have a fair amount of experience debating people in and out of Sup Forums, and intelligent posts get little recognition anywhere. It never works that way anywhere. The blind ideologues that you're debating will never admit that you are right. The point of a debate is to convert the audience, and intelligent posts can achieve that (although the audience rarely speaks up). I see this on many other forums too, I write well researched and argued posts, and libtards dogpile on me, shouting me down as a racist. But after a long debate, some of the onlookers start to see things my way, even if not that many of them want to take part in the debate shitstorm

Like I said, you are literally using the board wrong. Don't be an idiot. Nobody can shout you down by calling you a shill or a cuck ten times. The only thing that matters is the actual intelligent responses. You know, conversation, that you're presumably here for.

If you think you're going to change the opinions of one-liner trolls on any site en masse with your reasoned arguments, you're delusional.

I'd say my posting quality is way above the average of what you'd expect on Sup Forums and I'm not complaining on here of all places to get shat on. My point is that saying Sup Forums does not have the same amount of bias towards certain things is simply untrue. Maybe moderation is much more lax since nobody expects Sup Forums to be a beacon of human morality but posts/threads do get deleted occasionally and posters may have no way of "downvoting" or virtue signalling but that doesn't mean you can discuss everything rationally.

Do you know what a subnet is?

I'm a veteran Sup Forumsack but nowadays I come here from the red pills. I've learned so much useful shit such as kike domination, truth about the holocaust, etc. However there's a couple things I don't agree with a lot of Sup Forumstards.

The biggest one is all these basement dwellers who are clearly losers but believe they are indefinitely better than others because they're white and this is coming from a white guy. Also anyone who's been here for a long time knows that the quality of post and content has decreased drastically after the election due to all the ledonald fags and shills. However I will always come here because there's so many unfiltered opinions which i like to hear.

And here is 5

>ban filed 2 days after post
So, what else did you do in that time?

I debunked the comet pizza shop password section people were claiming was hosting rar files

Hah thanks for your input Anons. I don't think I'm using this board wrong since I love arguing and getting new viewpoints and occassionally shitpost when I'm bored. Maybe I took Sup Forums too serious for a minute. Everyone who takes the internet serious is using it wrong.

watch people try to deny this

>come to the board because it's pure, unfiltered free speech?

> you are literally using the board wrong.

i.e

Free speech as long as you don't disagree with Sup Forums hivemind

There is your first problem, believing your better than the average pol user, have a bit of fucking humility and maybe you might get better responses

Deny what? The thread is talking about free speech, like people being banned for politically incorrect opinions (which happens often here), not about if people dislike you and call you names. Pussies like that take away from actual supression of opinions here.

I understand where you're coming from, and initially that was the draw of this place for me, but now I really wish I had the discipline to stay the hell away from here. There are probably good people like you that lurk or post occasionally, but Sup Forums is mostly comprised of either real racists or edgy kids. I like a good debate, but Sup Forums WILL wear on your psyche if you come here too much. I hate this place now.

>People disagreeing with me and calling me names is preventing me from speaking freely
Stop it. You are what's wrong with the internet over the past few years, go ruin something else and leave us alone.

>"Sup Forums is an echo chamber because i have disagreeable opinions"
>tfw to intelligent to get replies