All my white friends cars are nasty as fuck. Passenger seat is filled with week old food, wrappers, cigarette cartons...

all my white friends cars are nasty as fuck. Passenger seat is filled with week old food, wrappers, cigarette cartons, tupperware containers ect. Clothes in the back, papers, even dirt and other shit.

Its like they never got told by their parents to clean shit up once in a while. The whole house is that way too. one of them has cats. cats are fucking nasty. i dont know why white people consider cats as pets.

wtf i hate white people now

Are you retarded not every white person is like this.
Usually college kids are.

>#NotAllX

Its a problem with everyone, I practically live out of my car for 8hrs a night at work. My shit looks immaculate compared to 90% of the vehicles I have to cite. I just toss my trash every morning so I only have my thermogenic, and a bottle of water. I had a friend that filled his ashtray so much it kept his shifter from going into park.

Depending on how brown you are, you might not be attracting the highest quality white people as friends.

Honestly it's because they don't buy their car. I bought my current car with my own money. Damn seats are so clean you can eat off them. And the last car I had wasn't like that.

This phenomenon varies even within families.

My brother who is a gen X'r always has a disgusting car with trash everywhere, starbucks, clif bar wrappers.

Mine's not perfect but it's not too bad considering how much I've been driving it recently.

hahahaha you'd lose your shit if you saw my car

who cares

youre probably right.

im in college at IU taking engineering classes but im switching to business. all the white kids are dope heads with a few farm boys that actually know humiliation. they are the least open on occasion but more interested in fitting in because they know they grew up backwards. im not joking. Those people actually deserve the scholarship of whatever shit town they were in.

Why dont you have a car?

All the anti-white memes are the same.
Make up X about white people. Trying to spread it around as if X was common knowledge.
Its all over the retard side of social media from americans.
Whites love mayonnaise
Can only have missionary sex
Can't dance (saw an american say this on the tele today)
Can't eat spicy food
Now here is racist dumb op trying to say whites have dirty cars.

>trying to say whites have dirty cars
It's true though. You don't wanna know how fucking dirty the cars of some people are..
It's not only whites though

weed is for niggers. when will whites learn this?

im around kids from the middle class. im positive that their cars were given to them. My car was given to me too and ive done stupid shit with it but i had parents that nagged me. It wasnt until i got pulled over for speeding and the cop looked inside and commented on how clean it looked compared to the kids he stopped earlier. He must've been in the military or something. I told him that the things in own are assets that have sale value in case im ever in a bind so i like to keep things in good condition. the guy let me go with a warning.

>not sageing this thread

Niggers be takin 'dat bus n shiet

Its not true your own posts just says this..
Dirty cars is more a personality thing ive only noticed students sometimes have dirty cars.
Literally white people are known for cleaniness you stupid nigger faggot.

>Literally white people are known for cleaniness
Depends. Maybe that's the case in USA and Australia but in Europe i can assure you that's not the case. It'd not about white people though. Every race is like that. Clean standards have gone way down. People just don't care about hygiene anymore.

White people or college kids? There's a big difference, most people I know have clean cars, just with muddy footwells.

whites just move all their trash to a forest spot away from the city and burbs and bury it and call it sanitation.

Maybe if treating your parents like shit wasn't normalised by the education system and media, then they'd actually have some manners.

Cats are fucking nasty and spread toxoplasmosis which makes you dumb.
I shoot them on my property for this reason. They are pests and attack native birds too.
Fucktards who live out in nature then complain when their cat goes missing because they let it outside and 'swear it never attacks birds etc' fuck off it's prey drive you tards.

I have a car which is not full of food but has some paper, lots of wood chips and shit through it 'cus it's a wagon actually used for holding stuff and transporting things, not to get me to a shithole cubicle. I do clean it out every few months. My 1-2 year old superbikes in past were washed every month or two also.

My other car is a 600hp v8 swapped race car and is tidy as fuck because it's not used as a DD.
But you probably won't want to ride in that because it's noisy and uncomfortable, you pussy.

TLDR: If you don't want a ride then fuck off.

>not just tossing trahs out the window when u done with it
Fucking cucks

Which island in the Philippines are your mud hut ancestors who moved here for the welfare from?

why do you believe this?