operation code :unus superstes: 2347324

:John hears a voice: g45jm537

What took so long

quit larping faggot nigger.

what did he mean by this

>oh he's LARPing

Get the fuck off my board.

I swear to fuck quit using my computer for your stupid shit

You and your friends arnt fucking hackers stop pretending and I don't care how cool you think you are no one cares NO ONE I hate to tell you but you barelly got the wifi password for the school right so whatever you think you found its not important Mathew

No I promise its real this time dad had it he got it from work!

And? I don't give a shit you friends arn't even up this late so why would you put it on here?

they are always online and the can check the catalog in the morning

Just call them in the morning then AND LEAVE MY COMPUTER ALONE!!!!!

What's going on here dum dums

By the way he is a kike not a nigger you valueless inbred troglodyte

My brother is a conspiracy theorist and our dad works for an oil company and he thinks that the people they work for are trying to kill people news flash the are not

LeL
>jews
Wew lads I don't know how to tell you but you have few allies here

we at least have God on our side to say we are the real master race. News flash doesn't end well for you.

K I believe you user this is big. What company does your dad work for? Do you have any incriminating documentation like a bank statement or a check? Anything to back your claim? WE HAVE TO START DIGGING

whoah, clam down with that meme insult there Chris RayGun.

Steve here.

Dave isn't sure if this is real or not, and said I should check this out.

Hi Dave, hi John.

DAVE HERE.

THEY DON'T OPERATE AN OIL RIG OFF THE COAST OF SANTA BARBARA, DO THEY?

HI STEVE, HI JOHN.

Hi Steve, John here.

Man, interesting little quibble we have above, right?

A thumb drive dad brought home in his brief case, Koch Industries, I got the password to one of there online documents log he had the password on a notepad file (he forgets passwords alot) there was a discussion concerning plans for market manipulation because fracking has been loosing money. and the main suppliers included Libya we supose to have some big stuff happening but the conversation when off and they started talking about how there Russian affiliate were losing more money than fracking in the states and how there had to be something done this particular conversation occurred 2 weeks ago and I think the bombing in Russia had something to do with this. other than that I don't have much to go on and especially since I don't want to fuck over my dad.

Steve here.

John says that you're not him. It might be interesting considering the oil company but, but until more is released it looks like larping.

Hi Dave, hi John.

John here.

I'll help you out bud. Saudi Arabia has far less oil left than they lead on. Local production is far more expensive, and fraccing even more so. It's an investment for the eventual collapse and war resulting from waning Saudi power.

Hi Dave, hi Steve.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

dj587D51ASD1233/

26 8 16
5 13 21
18 6 25
19 3 10
0 1 17
23 15 22
2 9 4
7 14 12
27 24 20
11 26 8 16
5 13 21
18 6 25
19 3 10
0 1 17
23 15 22
2 9 4
7 14 12
27 24 20

Hallo Schlumberger Limited

Thats important if the oil market collapses because the largest producer wanes out prices shoot up for everything people would die if it was a world wide coordinated event to stop panic it wold be the market equivalent of geting out of the hot tub and into a very cold pool.

M8, big brick ain't jamming anymore, why continue?

Steve here.

Dave says they have been doing everything they can to gain favor, but put their bets on the wrong horse. They're trying to get Trump to kill the Yemeni rebels for him, but he's manipulating the media to spin every attack as a mistake. He can back away due to political pressure, leaving the house of Saud and it's allies against Iran.

This is a currently developing process, and is still subject to change.

Hi Dave, hi John.

listen i get that the John hears something might have been humorous for you but that was the signal to my friends it was a change from John has a long mustache a code for jews in nazi occupied France to tell them D day has arrived

John here.

Dave says i don't really have a sense of humor, but Steve is a big joker.

Hi Dave, hi Steve.

Post broken link of Koch site and PW and we will investigate. We are legion

I'm telling dad I'm not letting you do this...