Why do niggers hate the American flag so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbs46.com/story/29525832/very-big-confederate-flag-will-continue-flying-over-i-75
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They hate most white people and they know that white people created the United States, so there you go.

who cares?

It gives them the attention that you provide. It is similar to little children who didn't get enough attention, so they "act out". It's a small child crying for you to validate it.
Thanks for making them nig more.

Because they miss the idyllic life they once had in africa so much. my heart can't bear watching them like this.. When are you going to pay every african man a one way trip back?? ;_;

Don't wipe your ass on the hand that feeds you.

They're too retarded to realize blacks are treated better in america and europe than anywhere else on earth, including their own countries. So they hate whites. Lord only knows why we put up with this.

I doubt they have put too much thought into it.

This

Because they are inferior, subhumans that can't comprehend the fact that they, as a race, have never had it so good in their history.

who fucking cares? It's just a piece of fabric.

You fucking retards get all worked up over shit that literally has zero effect on your life. No wonder Sup Forums is so full of cancer.

>It's just a piece of fabric.
Back to leftypol!

That's literally what it is. Sorry to ruin your jingo-jerkoff fantasy.

Uh gee idk, maybe cuz that's the flag of the country that oppressed their ancestors and forced them into a system built upon systematic racism?? just a thought anyway.
*gif of rhianna sipping tea looking smug*

>Eurotrash, you're the one that brought them here, YOU pay for it.

It reminds them of the only time they were useful- slavury

oops

The flag that oppressed them had less stars..

I like big daddy Jews.

Because no matter how many centuries have passed since they were shipped as slaves, niggers will always remain african apes at a genetical level.

>melbourne

Ehhh careful, look up the manifests of the ships owners from Africa. All jews.

Wild animals are known to bite the hand that feeds them

Also it isn't like 'tha white man' when over to africa and pulled big strong black men and pregnant women from the mudhuts them lived in, their warlords and neighboring tribes sold them instead of likely eating them

user speaks the truth

/thread

Because they are africans and they were americas slaves. The problem with america is, that you can not say that niggers are not real americans, because white people are neither. In europe we can easily say: If you are a nigger you are not ethnic german.

They never got over
>WE WUZ SLAVES N SHIET

You're the fucking reason why hating your own country grew to be such a fucking big thing. Literal accomplice to the cancer of cultural marxism.

They hate freedom.

Cos u destroyed their humanity...

and who bought them? thats right, we did. You need to acknowledge your ancestors privilege, bigot.

Well said m8!

100% cotton

We all have to get together blacks hispanics whites ALL that's the only way the rise of Islam will be defeated. We in the west should be together for freedom and rights and just laws. Democracy it's the only way we split the west into segments then the west is lost.

If there was a showdown the nukes will win the west should stand for bigger values than just race or ethnicity.

Why did southerners allow the confederate flag to be banned? They should have started another civil war over that shit.

generally speaking people who own a confederate flag are flying it regardless of what people think.

cbs46.com/story/29525832/very-big-confederate-flag-will-continue-flying-over-i-75

I'm pretty sure there were more than 14 slave ships

Who said it has to be about "hating" the country? Sure, some people do. But just because someone is critical, doesn't mean they hate it. Maybe they love it so much they wish it would be better.

Also, calling me an "accomplice" to the cancer is pretty weak criticism. I mean, at least I'm not a card-carrying member of a fascist uprising which is a far bigger and more deadly cancer.

this should be treason punished by being exiled.

What about their freedom of expression?

What about anons freedom of expression?

exiling or treasoning these niggerss is his form of expression.

If you weren't a dumbfuck you'd remember your grade school lessons: the flag is the only symbol that every American shares in unity regardless of culture or location.
So either you join us or be a stereotype-fulfilling uneducated sub-human nigger and shit on our symbol of unity, and for our part we'll kill you for not being one of us.
Now leave this country, nigger. You're too stupid to be one of us. Bringing your ancestors here was a mistake, now gtfo, you've overstayed your welcome.
Want a ticket to Liberia?

>i can call people niggers but i dont like when niggers make fun of me
>exile them for treason and i want free tendies too

People like you are the reason why we are not winning the fight against the media. You give them evidence that we are mindless and hypocritical.

>I call niggers niggers because they are niggers.

People like you are the reason we don't care about the media and why Trump won the election. It's also the reason why Trump will have 8 years in office.

Says the cuck that would gladly defend black people afterwards

There is No why... there is No reasoning...

>being this buttblasted over some pictures on a cambodian basketweaving forum

LOL I love when fascists call niggers ignorant and stupid, when you're just as fucking dumb.

Your freedom ends where someone else's begins. This is fucking basic shit. Have you ever read a book?

>implying the reason Trump won the election isn't because a bunch of fat fuck racist neckbeards and rednecks are gullible enough to think that societal problems can be solved with memes and catchphrases

This doesn't concern you, Eurotrash.

>Finds unscrupulous pics.
>Implies all blacks
>pol takes the bait and sides with the poo.

Why does everyone envy blacks so much?

They hate this country because they are niggers here, but Africa is so much worse they can't leave America because they suckle off her sweet benefits. Niggers are the biggest hypocrites in history, which is why everyone hates them.

Sup Jamal?

Most blacks are mentally edgy children.

Chillin patel.

Poos must have the strongest immune systems. They play around in some straight filth.

Unlike jigaboos who're outright filth themselves