AXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXXAXAXAXAXAXAXXAXAXAXXAXAXAXAXAXAXXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXXAXAXAXAXAXAXXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXXAXAXA...

AXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXXAXAXAXAXAXAXXAXAXAXXAXAXAXAXAXAXXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXXAXAXAXAXAXAXXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXXAXAXAXAXAXAXAX

POOLES BTFO!!!

web.archive.org/web/20170404082145/https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-04-04/brexit-s-biggest-loser-may-actually-be-poland

fug

The only way we could be affected by brexit would be if brits decided to ship the scum back.

And that's ain't going to happen lol
Enjoy

Try migrating to India, Piotr.
They're in dire need of plumbing.

i actually read this entire article, and how exactly, according to them, did Polska got BTFO?

a smaller number of people will use an airport?
oh shit, end of the world!

>Ukraine

The article doesn't really even state how Poles will loose, just some company that is shipping human waste to the UK.

All these bydlos will just migrate to different countries instead, probably Netherlands.

While Ukrainians eat up shittiest jobs in Poland, how does that feel?

OK but see
>Germany

Fak u burgerkin, we both know Ganges is the most capable and maintenance free system of all and Indian toilets are amongst the cleanest ones, like brand new and never used.

>Ukrainians
>working

Your Holiness?

poor polan

Poles should come here instead. Our wages are higher too.

They are actually working in a bunch of companies in my hometown already.
But I heard they get very small wages, even for Poland, kek.

wait a moment if we're the biggest worker exporters why do you also need all those niggers and pajeets?

Bolan actually wants people back afaik so its like godsend to them not the opposite.

Also to be honest i can't wait to know how much UK economy will drop when all working poles disappear and all is left are welfare leeches sandniggers

What's your hometown? Scum is usually in the eastern Poland

Don't get too comfy zszsz.
No deal means we can do whatever the fuck we want to.
Eu nationals will fall under the same rules as current non-eu nationals, earn £35,000 or GTFO

>Ukraine
>Can't wait till the day your ''country'' will be split by the two Slavic superpowers, Poland and Russia

That's true too, the goverment tried getting Poles back for ages. Now even more with Law and Justice.

Racibórz, in Silesia, the Jew state of Poland.

If only

Based Cardinal

What the fuck Ukrainians are doing that far away from they're "country"? I live in Lublin and there's way too many here, but that's understandable

I like your women, plumberbro. They're almost as hot as Ukrainian chicks, but instead of trying to knife me and steal my wallet they cook me breakfast the next morning.

Have this nice burger in trade.

based

>if we're the biggest worker exporters why do you also need all those niggers and pajeets?

Because we are worker exporters by name only, people just run away from here because $500 is not a good monthly wage when in any other country nearby its multiple that, except orkaine (ork kaine, get it?), you go to country 404 you'll lose your kidneys and and everything you own.

So we are worker exporter same way burgerkins were worker importers during slavery era.

It's your American buttbuddy doesn't allow us to do this.

papa , ¿sos vos?

please be francis

sorry im not pancho

>polish rats calling other rat people out

Never change you ugly fuckers with massive foreheads (5heads)

There are jobs here, I don't know who exactly is bringing them here.

I heard bigger companies like Eko-Okna needs hundreds of workers.

I'm not responsible for the mistakes of my stupid as fuck government. The only thing they do is scare off sand niggers

we know.
we always knew. we need the UK, it's a major partner in our economy. we need the EU, they pay for our infrastructure, education and everything we could ask for to grow as a community. we can't make it on our own, we know it, yet we desperately try to show off how strong we are.

>british insulting others on their looks

Now I've seen it all.

It's not our fault though

U wot m8

>bulgaria

Fuck me where are you stealing your electricity and wifi from

>turk rapebaby thinks he can talk down to Brits

Keep quiet, shitskin.

>tfw too smart to be a brit

>brits insulting looks of others

Ayyyy, hella mad. The british look is iconic, its a world wide stereotype, don't bother trying to weasel out of it.
Just stick to insulting GDP.

I heard britcucks love their tee with cum so much that tea/cum colored teeth are the latest trend there.

That's the most german image i've seen on Sup Forums, its awesome.

>tfw you realize that if all the poles go back then the percentage of the UK population that are shitskins will be higher

exactly that, sadly.

More room for pakis :)

shieet i got memed on

Please don't be a proxy. I really like the idea of there being a shitposting Sup Forums browsing priest.

>mad
Stop projecting.
>The british look is iconic
There is no one British look, mong. There are 3 different countries in Britain whose populations look different.
>insulting GDP
Your history consists of being raped by the Ottomans. Enough said really.

>a million polish monkeys swarm over here like the locust scum theyare

>hurr durr youre all ugly. Gibs me job at docks

Also this
>poles are bad they're taking our jobs and collecting welfare lets kick them
>Muslims are good occasional explosions are a side effect of multiculturalism

as seen by last weeks terror attack they dont even care anymore

I literally can't wait to see that. Watching the daily nigger chimp-outs on TV will be pretty hysterical.
I wish you could kick em out right now, but we'll have to wait for fuck knows how long.

I dont expect ze germans will let you go easily.

Poles are basically white pakis. And I use the term white loosely. The truth is, slavshit. We don't want any of you.

>there is no british look

The British scum plundered half the planet, stfu british trash

and nobody cares you little cuck, watcha gonna do about it?

not brush your teeth?

I think we should open our borders and avoid getting punished.
After all, refugees who got refugee status in poland right now crying about it and trying to get their status removed because it prevents them from getting refugee status in actually good countries with good wages and good healthcare and future of not working for 16 on the assembly line getting screamed at by overseers and then get forced free time instead of pay for over hours.

This country is a rat trap, just let them it, why suffer alone when we can suffer all together.

So what exactly even is the UK? Are Britain and England the same thing? What about the scotch? And Ireland?

Fuck off Tyrone

Keyword: white
UK will be black in a couple of years when we will laugh at the nigger riots showed in TVP

Looks polish to me.
t. Roach rape baby
What will I do? Continue to spit on old Polish men. Lmao

>murkan education system

>UK will be black in a couple of years
They will be tea with milk coloured and then only tea after a few years.

>being this mad
You let all this happen, Tyrone, deal with it. Poles will be the only white population in your country.

how come aussies are badass bants masters, but the brits cant do this for shit?

you kicked out all the people with a sense of humour to australia and left the boring ones in UK?

>Young people return
>Settle down
>Have children

How are they the losers?

>poles
>white

But who is gonna clean/unblock our toilets or suck our cocks now?

When scotland ragequits the union & gets no more gibs and slips into 3rd world country status I guess we could always use them

If I was Ukrainian, I would have sucked Polish cock as hard as I can right now. Why Ukies always piss in their own boots?

If that is true then the US will also be black, as will France and Germany. In case you haven't noticed we're the only reason why you haven't been absorbed by Russia yet. If we do fall to the barbarian hordes then your fate is sealed. Lmao
>projecting this much
Why would I be mad? There is nothing you can do or say that could make me mad. Your country and your people are a joke.

Pay debts pooland.

>poles are basically white pakis
>poles
>white
Get along Britbongs

Okay, then send back the poles.

But enjoy being a 50% white country then.

I live in western germany and i would take poles everyday instead of the muslims and turks.

Maybe its time for Russia to impose some nuclear street justice and send the British trash to the afterlife.

you do realize that IF Poles migrate from UK it will literally die ?
Brits are fat lazy retarded and can't do honest and hard work.
That's why we are pushing them out of their own job market.
Plumbing days are over for majority on islands.

Besides should YOU be plumbing OUT toilets ivan ? Ukrainians are cheapest labor in Poland just saing...

Of course you would. You after all are a pole yourself.
I sense poverty

T. Abdul

Because they're retarded, senpai.

>we're the only reason why you haven't been absorbed by Russia yet
You're the only reason it happened in the past you fucking idiot, we got communism, then the curtain fell, poles saw how shit Poland is so they migrated. You brought this on yourself.

>how come aussies are badass bants masters

come back when you're over 18 you underage fag

>western germany
>poles
Island apes education

All this pole 5head butthurt

Dont bite the hands that feed you. The EU gave you running water a decade ago. Youll have inside toilets soon

>In case you haven't noticed we're the only reason why you haven't been absorbed by Russia yet
That is a Britbong education for you

Having a big head means you are smart

What car do you drive?

Yeah, no. It was entirely your own fault. You morons seem to think you're actually relevant at all on the world stage. You silly sods thought the exact same thing during ww2. You were asking for it and you got it.

> almost as hot as Ukrainian chicks
Best things in the world are free. In this case - cheap.

>What is Yalta

>In case you haven't noticed we're the only reason why you haven't been absorbed by Russia yet.

are you mentally ill ?

Besides it was CHURCHILL who sold us at Jałta.
I swear if i will have a chance i will piss on his grave.

No its the hairline of polish monkeys starts behind the ears

Polish people and Eastern Europeans come to our country and work whereas Niggers and pakis are only here for the gibs and to blow shit up.
What I'm saying is getting rid of Poles wouldn't make this country better off but getting rid of shitskins would.

come back when you're capable of bantz.

do you even know what butthurt is? zoz