Donald Trump has the popular mandate of the American peo-

Donald Trump has the popular mandate of the American peo-

Other urls found in this thread:

gallup.com/poll/158519/romney-obama-gallup-final-election-survey.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Literally 3 million illegal Mexicans voted for Hillary in California and other Southwest states.

I said the American People. Maybe they're not all official citizens for now but hopefully we can change that in time

Nobody cares faggot, the fact remains he lost the popular vote

>DRUMPF WON!!!!

Ummm... no sweetie, he lost by a massive margin. Hillary Clinton won by over SIX MILLION votes.

She is the true winner. She is who the American people chose. Any time a drumpf supporter tries to brag, I laugh HARD in their face, and educate them with the facts. It feels good being on the right side of herstory. Drumpf is literally the least popular candidate of all time.

She fucking won.

I'm sorry, who is the current POTUS, because I always seem to forget?

PRESIDENT SNAKE

7/10 more years! I vote BLACK

Maybe democrats should stop pandering just California and focus a little to the smaller states so that con artists don't get elected as president. That's not to say Hillary isn't a con artists and a well known corporate whore.

the only proven voter fraud we know was done by dems in detroid. Dems are now the party of voter fraud, bad losers, conspiracy theories, pedos and ww3 mongers. This is what Trump did to the dems he basically owned them so hard they all now have brain damage and cant control themselves anymore.

Yeah dumbass because illegals voting should count towards the popular vote right?

Sage this cancer

Shoah pt 2. The number keeps rising

>I deserve more rights than someone who struggeled hard to get here because I was born here
You did nothing to earn that vote bucko

ooga booga

Popular is not always right.
>Grade school mentality

>herstory

howling

Who is the 45th President of the United States?

Hint: he's male.

So True. I should be allowed to vote on the upcoming french elections or should have been allowed to vote for the brexit referendum.

I should be able to push my multicultarism beliefs in a foreign country even thought I am illegaly reaping all the benefits without paying any taxes or contributing whatsoever.

You're totally right dude thanks for showing me the light

sage.

impeachment soon...

She lost because no one wanted with against Russia and Syria over no-fly zones. We wanted her to lose, not him to win....

Anyone who refers to a stranger as "sweetie" should probably die.

Sez DNC henchman #26

msg approved by toats new Democrat Leeder Bot

She won due to voter fraud but only the popular vote which means NOTHING

Hillary lost the popular vote.
To king nigger in 2008 nobody gave a shit
>who is current president?
You stupid motherfucker

Remove niggers and spics.
Suddenly it's obvious who won.

then why didn't she win?

Those numbers don't add up to the number of people in america. Elections aren't about popular mandate of the american people or whatever bullshit you made up.

Maybe you would deserve to if you risked your life and wellbeing and threw away your life as it is right now to go to a foreign country that is completely new to you. Hereditary citizenship is a joke, should Barron Trump be president now too just because he's a president's son? I bet the U.S. would be better if we weeded out useless shits like you.

Do you know the population of your own country? You seem to have missed 90 million people in your proof about popular mandate of the american people.

dumb shits fuck off my internet.

>people unironically responding

Thank god we dont let commiefornia decide the fate of the whole country

can you find me where in the US constitution it mentions a popular vote?

These kind of posts are just meta trolling right? sometimes I wonder if Sup Forums is 99 percent autistic

>shitty Mexican has horrible life in his shitty country
>instead of trying to fix their own country, move to another country illegaly
>Crosses the border and rapes females along the way
>Bring drugs
>Come to america and live better off by receiving medical attention, taking jobs, and not having to pay taxes
>"wow mexicans are so brave"

This thread is over. Go back to sucking off your mums tits kids.

>whoa 20 million people may have entered the country illegal and repeatedly broken the law but the LAST thing they'd ever do is break the law and vote to keep themselves in the country

Trump didn't win the "candidate with most vaginas" either. Its over. Resign immediately Trump.

It's definitely probably meta trolling. I only respond because these shills will actually manipulate some poor autistic soul into believing this shit. Always sage

Trump is proving to be Hillary on steroids with his corruption and establishment politics.

gallup predicted the republicans to lose like 15 seats in the senate
they did so horribly in 2012 that they stopped doing presidential polls because they realized how fake it made them look

>when predictions fall within margins of errors it's fake news!
>[autistic screeching]

>predict Romney will win by 8%
>loses in a landslide
>heh heh it's the margin of error bro

rly makes u think
gallup.com/poll/158519/romney-obama-gallup-final-election-survey.aspx

>change prediction last moment to near equal because there's 2 candidates and 1 must be the winner
>heh heh margin of error bro we're not totally making shit up

>[autistic screeching]
>s-statistics must fall in line with my expectations every time
>updating models i-is cheating!
>t-track record means nothing either
>[autistic screeching]

>>>t-track record means nothing either
>track record of failure means something

see

They will never get it.

>hereditary citizenship is a joke
Are you retarded? So your country is now a fucking revolving door club with a different culture every generation?

The thing is this. Democrats will ALWAYS out number republicans. While individuals get more conservative as they get older, societies get more liberal. This is how the world works.

Realistically if we just used popular vote, and had a mandatory vote Democrats would never lose in almost any fair district.

The GOP is going to have to do a major makeover if they want to stay relevent

>Trump
>says 3 million illegals voted
>has ZERO proof
>his supporters believe it anyways

You're sheep. You're Goy King will die in our lifetimes.

Niggers, Nu Males, and Feminists aren't people.

Kekeroni. I love this shit. Maybe if libkeks cry loudly enough President Trump will just step down and crown Shillary, surely.

>Hereditary citizenship is a joke

and how exactly did you get your citizenship??

other than they themselfs says that they voted illegaly, proudly at that.

yeah, 3 million illegals who were not complete idiots said that they somehow voted in an election in which they could not cast a ballot legally despite all the voter id laws passed in just the last few years meaning to strengthen the prevention of such occurrences.

>other than they themselfs says that they voted illegaly, proudly at that
Are you some special kind of retard?

HOLA CIA

2,600 counties voted Trump, around 480 voted clinton. We do not hold popular votes, because the united states is not just high density california, new york and Illinois. Face it the MAJORITY of the STATES rejected democrat losers. By the way we are not a democracy either.

That doesn't make sense for an elected representative of ALL the people of the United States.

>we are not a democracy either
Damn straight you aren't. You're an oligarchy. Technically though you're a Republic, which is a form of democracy. So you're retarded either way.

>useless land should hold democratic power
um no sweetie

Source: Trump's Twitter.