Should i swipe left or right?

Should i swipe left or right?

Tinder is for losers.

Every single time I see a girl in her profile talk about how she traveled in Europe in college it's an immediate red flag that the bitch has absolutely no respect for her country.

Fug her and leave.

Same here. Every girl who's done an Erasmus is all about "muh EU" "muh i feel more european than " "muh citizen of the world".

Only correct answer. Use her for your pleasure and then dump her. Also checked.

Guess that's why you use it so much

I'm a typical poltard and I traveled/lived in a lot of places.

To be a poltard in France is suffering. Not all "travelers" and "citizens of the world" are libtards.

I use it a lot user. Does THAT make me a loser?

Country nothing, dude.

They go over there to get gangbanged by Euro-Chads because it's romantic when the guy who pulls out of your ass to cum down your throat has a funny accent.

Any girl who has traveled has traveled down another man's cock.

Left definately a trap

keep these fucking people americans you hear me
holy shit

SJW glasses. Not even worth fucking because of false rape accusation,

just catfish her

Yeah, wtf is up with this meme? It's probably just a burger thing.

Wouldn't even fuck her with your dick. Swipe whatever NO is

>22
>looks 30

Spaniard accents are hot so yes, I would.

she's going to come back to the US and inflict her virtue signaling on everyone she meets

Unless you want your house and child taken away from you a few years after marriage, no.

>It's probably just a burger thing.
Most Americans don't travel and don't even have a passport.

Well, seeing how (((multicultural))) are some part of their own country, they have the whole 3rd world to visit.

You all should visit Poland or Ukraine one day, to know what is a white country, with a white capital.

Meet her draped in a Falange flag. Meet her to specifically harangue her about how Trump is good but doesn't go far enough and that America must gas the Kikes and start the race war immediately

>hand
das a roastie

Marry her..

keep her there.We dont want her.

Never mind I'm retard, she's a Burger in Spain.

D R O P P E D

>problem glasses
>"quirky" photo using a prop to distract from her average looks
>average as in 6.8/10 on a good day
>bushy caterpillar eyebrows
>man hands
>literally tells you she is a shitlib in her bio
>considering swiping right for longer than half a second

is this satire?

Marry her user. Have her produce babies for the white race.

Teach her your exotic spanish ethics (the redpill) and she will attribute it to cultural differences.

>Tinder
You should kill yourself, degenerate.

red flags:
>she's been to europe

>brown eyes
>dark roots in her hair

Go ahead, take her. We have more than enough shitskins here, trust me.

>marrying a slut

No

It would start with "I love Spain so much" and "you're so cultured " etc...

Within a month she would be shitting on your country for genocide against the natives. Later she will accuse you of being complicit in human rights violations against Gypsies.

Not to mention, I guaranfuckingtee that she will ask to just speak English after the third date

Elon University is in Atlanta, which is full of niggers.

In fact, no bitch would ever go to that school if she wasn't into niggers. This bitch definitely burns coal and probably got gangbanged by niggers.

Besides, she's not even white.

SWIPE LEFT

is it just me or are her hands disgusting?

Well fair enough... but OP is asking so obviously he's open to the idea.

Nah, i just found that bitch in Tinder and i instantly though about posting it here.
i'm not even atracted to her, she's disgusting and her hands would give me terrible painful handjobs.

Elon is in North Carolina, and is very white though it still pushes the diversity meme

I traveled Europe a lot but I'm a nationalist and detest the EU. You go to countries to experience what makes them unique, turning everything into a uniform multicultural mess destroys what I love about traveling.

>It's probably just a burger thing.
I know a few french girls who paid a lot just to go in a american college for one year to experience "parties" and getting creamed in by the first breathing organism, so no.

Theres a difference between people who travel and maybe work in different countries and University Students who are going abroad to make one just-for-fun Semester in another first world country in a closed student city.

This is comparable to European students who make some Erasmus Semester or go to "study" in the USA.
They are all huge liberal faggots.

This is true. However, it's generally Commiefornians that travel Europe and hey hate us as much as hey hate America.

I always used to think I despised America. Turks out it's just Californians that are awful.

Yes, they are the absolute worst. I met one in Copenhagen that was literally pic related with the clothes and everything, this was before that season aired.

>her hands
Something is not right here.

this picture gets me every single time. I wish I wasn't such a poor motherfucker and could travel somewhere that isnt NA

So much this. I've stopped visiting Europe because after the sixth time of "its like a third world version of the uk" I just didn't want to waste my money.

I would love to go to smaller villages but thats more of a couples thing.

I knew I wasn't going crazy, those are some fucking ugly hands
>>So much this. I've stopped visiting Europe because after the sixth time of "its like a third world version of the uk
Europe must be Africa-tier to be poorer than the UK.

the one that say no never been on tinder so not sure which one

this

Gypsies are hated even by leftists here mate

if a woman told me she used tinder I'd never let my body get anywhere near hers for fear of getting an STD desu

Not even the most hardcore leftard would defend the gypsies after interacting with them

you've never met an american leftist

>women never lie about age in dating apps!

I'm extremely patriotic and I love traveling to other countries. I think it's because I like appreciating what other countries have built.

fat

>I think it's because I like appreciating what other countries have built.
nothing
other countries have built nothing

It's because Europe is shit. It's why we left mate, come join us

You've never met a spanish gyppo

>even in Spain

Is there any country unsullied by this filth?
They need to be wiped off of the face of the Earth.

My gf did Erasmus she is right-wing and nationalistic.

She loves her country even more now that she saw 3 others.

Link to the video of putting saying this.
also what country was this from ? Sweden i guess ?

I once heard some dumb leftist american bitch on my uni campus talking about her paper that was related to the discrimination gypsies face. All it takes is one interaction with these rats yet she was either delusional or sheletered

>and nationalistic
I bet she is after doing the EU grand dick tour

>119454178
she cheated on you many, many times

Bushy eyebrows are nice.
I bet you like drawn-in thin eyebrows. Trashy as fuck and only sluts and nonwhites do it.

Just show her some average gipsies. Send her in their turf. If she survives the trip she learned a valuable lesson.

>My gf did Erasmus

I'm sorry Hans, I hope this happened before you met her.

>tfw girlfriend travelled all over Europe
>says how fucking smelly and shitty the French are
>german men are nice but can tell theyre pussies
>liked the brits cause they drink and make Jaguars

Do you look like this?

enjoy your hole where 500 dicks have been before you

At least it's free compared to a whorehouse

>his girlfriend did the grand european dick tour
you guys are actual cuckolds

I met her after. You are generalizing too much. It will make you misjudge people many times. The world is not as simple.

The slut wants papers, sorry but she is average.

I go overseas all the time, and I'm a nationalist by nature.
But I am going to get a visa soon and move to Spain ;-)

how are the STDs? Exotic?

Indeed. I would never have a GF that goes for long periods away from me. She cooks, cleans and has no male friends. She loves to be there for me and never goes anywhere if I dont allow it, because she respects my wishes. Its a good relationship.

You do know you don't have to live around women that are giant whores and can find semi red pilled women right? Stop believing the jews that every woman has fallen to their degeneracy. Ill pray for you nigger.

I fucked a gypsy immigrant to the US. She was dumb as a rock just looking for a man to pay for her and her bastard child.

Why would you do such a thing

You think I am stupid ? My father has a clinic. I tested everything. She was very understanding of my wish.

Right and call her a fat ugly dumb slut that needs to go back

>m-m-my girlfriend is different!
>please have your vagina tested by my father if you wish to date me

this fucking thread

>22
>looks 35

Turn off your phone.

No. I send her to the gyneacologist in the house. Idiot.

you tell her to [spoiler]go back[/spoiler]

>My gf did Erasmus
>she is right-wing and nationalistic.
Ohhh Hans. I am really sorry for you.
Don't you know that a woman will never ever oppose your political views? She just said that she is nationalistic because she doesn't want a political debate and she doesn't want to lose you (or your money).
Agreeing is always more easy than to stand your ground in an argument.

And she was riding the multicultural dick carrousel hard in Erasmus.

>having sex with literal animals

lol newfag

Yeah which is why I do not reveal my political views. She did not adopt my views she simply told me her views and they alligned. She was not a virgin. However she was very inexperienced it was evident.

You are full of bullshit..Nobody can tell you about her diseases. It would be against the laws

This is either bullshit or Hans doesn't want to face the truth

She wasn't bad looking. I almost exclusively get with brown girls as the whites in my area are all on heroin/meth

Are you fucking stupid ? She showed me the results voluntarily. And if the person allows you can be in the doctors room. I did not force her you faggot.

Funny, my wife had the same agenda when her broken economy in A Guarda capped her salary at 10k Euros. Why not just emigrate to glorious America and make 4x as much?

Those other students she was with?
They stuck their Bratwursts into her Sauerkraut, if you catch my drift.

Yeah female gyppos are always like that, hot while they're young and then they turn into a giant ball of fat

Yes but I was not looking for a virgin. I was looking for a girl that values being with me over everything and is not a moron lefty.

B-but they make great music, mate; José Mercé, Camarón de la Isla, Gipsy Kings, Lolita, etc...

(although you are right, gypsies are garbage, I have such bad experiences with them.)

>>They stuck their Bratwursts into her Sauerkraut, if you catch my drift.
germans are autistic

>You are generalizing too much. It will make you misjudge people many times.
It's just based on experience. If you met 20 Erasmus girls which are all huge lefty libtards and braindead dick riders, then it's just save to assume that the 21st will be like that too.
I hope for you that what you say is true.
Good Luck in your relationship, Hans!