So basically I've just started seeing someone new and as part of the getting to know each other conversation he asked...

>So basically I've just started seeing someone new and as part of the getting to know each other conversation he asked how many other people I've slept with.

>I don't really know what a normal number is but I know my number is pretty high compared to my closest friends so I wasn't comfortable telling him

>So I told him I wasn't going to answer that and he pushed a bit then left it so I thought that was the end of it. Then last night he asked again. I said I thought we had already had that conversation and he said so it's that many is it?

>I don't know if I should of told him or not what do people think? Have people been in a similar situation and what did you do?

>What is a normal number or a high number? Should I be worried he even asked or is that quite normal?

mumsnet.com/Talk/am_i_being_unreasonable/2893281-AIBU-not-to-answer-the-how-many-others-question

>those replies

Other urls found in this thread:

mumsnet.com/info/acronyms
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>being a woman
>on Sup Forums
tits or gtfo

Why is she seeing such an autistic sperg?
Oh she is too dumb to just lie to him. Both have autism and of course the article is click bait.

sage

You're a bit thick aren't you?

you don't understand

clearly. Sorry I am not understanding this, braindead as fuck. What's happening? Is OP a faggot or something?

op is merely quoting the post he linked

Fuck I'm an idiot. Thanks for that mate.

He should be grateful to be with such a experienced lady

its equally a red flag if the person you are trying to form a relationship with is so embarrassed by how many men shes fucked she wont even tell you.

sluts remain sluts.

>these whores have slutted around so much they can't even keep count
we are reaching levels of degeneracy that shouldnt even be possible

>no archive link
>posts direct to clickb8
neck yourself faggot

thank the sexual revolution of the 60s/70s

why is he a sperg for wanting to know how many men she fucked? It tells a lot about someone and often how well you can trust someone. A lot of sexual partners shows bad self control for a woman. The follow up question after asking how many is almost always how many of those guys were long term boyfriends since that can buy a few numbers without seeming too much like a whore. Honestly I think anything over 5 is too many for a woman, but it depends on the age of the girl too. Maybe 8? Most of my friends have 3-5 max before they found someone they married.

I slept with one boyfriend before I met my husband. Yeah I had sucked dicks and fooled around in my dating years and was not a prude, but if a woman does not guard herself a little bit when it comes to full on fucking then she is pretty much a whore.

I have one friend that lives free and screws guys all the time, she is now 34 and still single and really unhappy even though she claims to love her modern legs open sexual freedom.

also the forum is "mumsnet" a site for parents, so this whore already has a kid(s) yet has fucked so many guys she feels shame telling this poor guy. I feel sorry for him, hope he runs for it before she cheats on him.

>Yeah I had sucked dicks and fooled around in my dating years and was not a prude

Veronica?

>Fuck I'm an idiot. Thanks for that mate.

Oh come on there you roo riding buggar, that's not how Aussie shitposting works.

>In fact I don't even know how many men I have had sex with, I never kept a tally. It's double figures, that's all I know.

Women.

What a coincidence, she's in double figures, and the answer is too

NO

How fucking new are you?

>OH
>DH
>DP
What is this military code? OH is for official husband I guess.

Well, they are regular modern people. Why even be surprized.

Where I'm at now, I don't ever ask a woman's number, but at the same time I don't consider any of the women I meet marriageable.

If they bring it up I tell them I don't want to know. If they do anything other than immediately drop it, I immediately drop them without another word or explanation.

If they start insisting on marriage or deeper commitment, I ask how many total different cocks they've touched in their entire life. Any sign of indignation, however slight, and I immediately break leave and never speak to them again. If they told me their number, I believed it, and it was lower than 2, I might consider marriage. But I've never gotten that far and don't expect to.

OH = other half
DH = dear/darling husband
DP = dear/darling partner
mumsnet.com/info/acronyms
I know what you're thinking:
>why
Which is a very good question.

w-what just happened?

>It really doesn't matter how many people you've slept with and if you don't won't to answer this question then he needs to accept that and not keep pushing. I'm 36 and I've been with my dh for 12 years but if I hadn't met him until, say, 30, and I'd lost my virginity at 16 then it's quite feasible that I may have slept with 2-4 men a year for 14 years and have slept with between 28-56 people. That might sound a lot to you (or not) but when you think that's over 14 years it suddenly doesn't mean a whole lot. A number means nothing and you have nothing to be worried about and you certainly don't need to be pressured into revealing "your number".

Teehee, 4 new dicks a year is normal. Don't worry about mentioning the Herpes either.

Now that might not sound a lot at first glance... But let's think about the implications of this. This roastie doesn't give her actual number. But we'll be generous and say she met him at 24 like she says, and she lost her virginity at age 18. And had the median of the range she gave. (3) per year.

That means she had 18 dicks in 6 years before settling down and getting married. There are only 3 ways she could have achieved this.
>1. Having utter contempt towards the idea of a committed relationship. (so then what motivated her to get married then?)
>2. Cheating on every guy she ever dated.
>3. Playing hungry-hungry hippos for as much dick as possible until she realized the ride was going to end and then "settling for" the first poor sucker who was desperate enough to have her as a wife.

Sometimes I wonder how a female Sup Forums would end up with memes and terminology. Ive now seen it and I must say some things should not be known for the sake of mental health

hmm, he should have asked "How many Barney have you fuck?" directly. Once or twice might be harmless. Though if she can't tell how many non-barney she had fucked with, it's a giant red flag

>no pastebin
>no caps
Wow are you guys so lazy that i actually have to do it?

I'm a guy who's fucked 35 plus chicks. Am I screwed

A penis that opens many butts is a master penis. A butt that is opened by many penises is a shitty butt.

You're blessed, my poop mate :D

not an idiot. you'd have to have clicked the cancerous link to know that.

This is my fear, lads. That I leave it all too late in getting a LTR, having a kid and even the late 20s GF says crap like 'ive had a life before you, you need to accept that"