Muslim women respond to Islam critic Ayaan Hirsi Ali

youtube.com/watch?v=EAUWO9aWUhA

Thoughts? Really made me think.

>She shouldn't be given a platform to speak anywhere as she pretends to be speaking for women in the NAZI party whe she is not from the NAZI party..... Yes to freedom of speech but a no to hate speech and pure lies.

well technically she speaks against them

Of course she's not a Muslim woman. She WAS a Muslim woman, went to a nice western country and realized how much better it was to not be forced to wear a veil and not to mutilate the genitals of girls.

So no actual arguments then...

They always do that "You're not a muslim scholar so you can't comment on islam" thing lol

Poison the well
Appeal to authority
Appeal to popularity
Red herring

all in one spastic muslim rebuttal

0:33
"How can you stand for our liberation when you simply repeat the language of our oppressors."

> repeat the language of our oppressors
> our oppressors.

Mind is blow

Muslims are just poor Jews. They poison any nation they enter by attacking the homogenous nature of their hosts and favouring their own in all things.

Civil war is always the end.

>Yes to freedom of speech but a no to hate speech and pure lies

>(((muslim woman)))

some of them are clearly reading off a script

>Ayaan Hirsi Megan

That lying bitch still relevant?
Send her illegal ass back to Kenya.

Thanks mohammed. Tell aysha I said thanks for the root.

I'm not pro Muslims.

But I can't support an ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT who has no right to be in the West, no matter who she sucks up to.

Send her back to Africa with all the other illegals.

Has nothing to do with her opinions.

Look guys, the muslim in his habitat:

Poison the well
Red herring

This chick is boss. Fuck Islam.

Remember when Linda Sarsour -the women's march project head, sharia law enabler- said that Ayaan Hirsi Ali deserves "ass whipping" and "be taken her vagina away".
References to whipping punishment and genital mutilation, typical cruelties done in the name of islam.

Where were the feminists? Where is the outrage? Nowhere.

>Has nothing to do with her opinions.

I'm not arguing against her opinions.

I'm arguing against illegal niggers that need to go back. - ALL OF THEM no exception.

>t. cucks who probably voted Groenlinks

Why do we even bother? Women don't even want rights, unless that right is a negative right for white christian men

Wasn't it proven that she is just a rent seeking negress whose whole life story was a complete lie? As soon as she came to the States she got in bed with the neocons.
Big red flag. Don't get your info on Islam from Kosher sources.

>Ali
Megan.

"Ali" was her fake name to apply for asylum in the Netherlands after being rejected by Germany under her real name.

A move that ended up costing Dutch tax payers millions.

You realize GroenLinks leader Femke Halsema was Ayaans closest friend.......right?

More on this, please. Sounds juicy.

wtf whether she's honest or not that means muslim women don't get circumcised anymore.

Another muslim:

Poison the well
Red herring

Well, you got your wish edgelord. She lives in the US now.

Pim Fortuyn, Theo van Gogh... Geert Wilders sooner or later. I guess it doesn't pay to badmouth Muslims in Holland. You should probably import a few millions more to reinforce the lesson.

Idk about that. I am an ex muslim that was living in the EU when she first started speaking. I was happy to listen to her being an ex muslim myself. But everything she said back then was false, she had very limited knowledge of Islam while claiming to have been a Muslim. But hitchens gave her prominence

Islam not wanting women to speak seems good to me.

Yep.

She has a long history of manipulating people into providing her with gibs.

Her sudden switch from left-wing PvdA (Dutch "labour") to right-wing VVD was just for her own benefit.
Then she screwed over VVD, again for her own benefit.

Once the neocon money runs out she will screw them over too.

It was a hit job. The whole thing was based on interviews with her family who denied the things she said happened to her.
Because everybody knows that if you're accused of doing horrible things you're gonna come out and tell the truth when there's a camera shoved in your face.

Ayaan is based as fuck.

>She lives in the US now.

But still leeching off Dutch taxpayers last I've heard. - that's what I'm most angry about.

Well I'm glad that an anti-muslim campaigner makes you angry because of gibs and the muslims on welfare who she is trying to prevent from taking your gibs is less important

Muslim fallacies are so obvious

Everythings a red herring

Dont address what is said, attack the person saying it

Also: you do realize she was KICKED OUT because she was illegal, right?
By her own party's minister who was very anti-Islam and very anti-illegals.

She was supposed to go back to Kenya, but then America decided to provide millions worth of gibs which they then made the Dutch taxpayers pay for.

>Her sudden switch from left-wing PvdA (Dutch "labour") to right-wing VVD was just for her own benefit.
Ignoring the gigantic controversies that the PVDA was involved in at the time that she was very aware of and knew was going to take the party down at some point.
There is a good reason why they went from 39 to 7 seats in parliament.

I don't understand one thing. Why do women shill for female circumcision? Isn't that basically a painful and humiliating mutilation that takes away all pleasure from sex? Muslim women are reduced to cattle, yet they seem to love it.

I don't think she's the smartest critic of Islam, but I'll take what I can get these days.

I hear this often as a criticism, but who else is going to listen to someone criticising Islam? The tolerant left sure wouldn't give it any time. Plus she seems pretty conservative to me anyway.

Btw, female circumcision isnt a Muslim problem. It happens in West Africa, even the Christian countries.

HUH?????

That's exactly what I said:
PvdA was going down, so she abandoned ship and got onto a new, richer ship with more gibsmedats.
All her "anti-islam" talk is just an act to manipulate people into giving her money.

Ayan fooled racist redneck wood living amerifags and the rest of the world for pretending to know jack shit about Islam, when in fact all she does is to repeat the old cliche memes. Bitch milked her hate spree and sacrificed her freedom. Like wise men once said " Islam and Muslims ain't nothing to fuck with bitch"

ahhaha another fucking muslim

You left the part they found out her lies and everything and kicked her ass out of the country

Meanwhile Jean Marie is 88 and still alive.

Ayaan Hirsi Ali is based af. She has been gone undercover for a TV program here to reveal how Muslims behave when no Danes are around

Exactly.

All she does is repeat other people's opinions.
Who then start liking her so they give her money.

She's a low IQ monkey.
But she has a lot of people fooled.

Muslim fallacies:

Poisoned the well
Appealed to authority
Ad hominem

You forgot
>Red herring
That time.

Little consistency in your posting, please.

>Yes to free speech, BUT...

I didn't notice one, the rest were overt.

Muslims can't handle truth, they attack using fallacies because their world is built on a book of garbage lies. Nothing can be proven, so nothing can be defended, so the only defence is to use fallacies to avoid addressing a proposition.

Forever will Islam be this way and fail. It has seen a growth due to fossil fuels usage in the past century, but with renewables the muslim states will dwindle and disappear, their influence will fall, and the West will win.

Oh, I thought you ended all your posts the same.

>Poison the well
>Appeal to authority
>Appeal to popularity
>Red herring
>Poison the well
>Red herring
>Poison the well
>Red herring
>Poisoned the well
>Appealed to authority
>Ad hominem

What level autism do you have?

Should i now pretend i care what a literall hijab wearing cunt says about ayan hirsi ali?
At least ayan cares about women living under shit islam this whore wears shit most women have to wear out of force she literally shits on muslim feminists.. and i should care what this person thinks about ayan hirsi ali a women that actually cares and lives with death threats because of it. Na sorry towlhead just go away until you have the balls to take that shit off and call it out for what it is.

Sounds like she works for the EU.

Ad hominem

When you use the same fallacies I will shine a light on the same fallacies

No, you really do have autism I am convinced of it.

Again the muslim relies on ad hominems and red herrings to divert from a proposition

Everyone can see clearly how poor your attempts are, how false your religion is, how worthless your character is.

It is written above clearly, your own words, all the fallacies and none of the arguments.

Of course everyone knows muslims rely on fallacies, this is no big new secret.

>all women have vaginas
What a shitlord!!