Refugees Face Enormous Barriers in Canada, Particularly Women

thetyee.ca/Opinion/2017/04/04/Refugees-Face-Barriers-in-Canada/?PageSpeed=noscript

>I work with refugees daily, at Pacific Immigrant Resources Society (PIRS). In this role, I’ve heard stories of unfathomable pain faced by refugees. These include war, persecution, torture and the loss of loved ones. In order to escape, they left behind their homes, communities and countries — not to mention their incomes, assets and professional standing.

>Like any other parent, these women want the best for their families. They want their children to be successful in school and to be productive members of society. Many also wish to find employment and become active members of their new communities.

Thoughts?

How do we integrate refugees into Canadian society?

It isn't enough to just let the people in here, we need to give them jobs too.

>Thoughts?
Don't care. Love your pet deer though.

A woman will not even go near a mudshit unless it's for a fucking TV show or newspaper article, most even have problems with south euros

We dont kankerhans.
Also get saged arschekopf.

:d

I missed you so much deerposter, where have you been? Post more deer.

STOP POSTING DEERS DEERFAG KRAUT

Refugees should be summarily executed when they arrive in a first world country.

Those are sub humans who couldn't survive in shitistan, and they're wholly incompatible with human life.

>REMINDER THIS GUY POSTED A PICTURE WITH HIS DICK IN A YOUNG DEERS MOUTH

HE WHAT??

Source or LIE

Why is canada so racist? Is it their asian genes?

Why are you making shit up?

Edgy and not an argument

These people have the same rights as we do.

Basic human rights, motherfucker, do you know about that?

the only barriers they face are speaking English, working hard, and fitting in socially. In other words, if they weren't shitskins they'd do just fine.

You literally did you disgusting faggot. I already saw you in furfag threads posting your shit but this is actual animal abuse. Typical leftist freak.

>NO PROOF POSTED

Why would I make this up? I literally never entered these threads until some swede posted it. You're defending some random stranger based on a false persona he has created by posting animals. You can choose not to believe me but I will continue to personally oppose this degenerate.

Proofs?

Learning a new language at 30 or 40 years can be quite an intimidating task.

We need to be more understanding towards these people.

Kek I remember that it should still be archived
>it's not a real dick it's a dildo
Yeah cause all dildos have pubes
That was some sick but funny shit this dear deer poster

It's because all of our daughters fuck Hindus

Find that archive, god speed to you
Days are numbered you sick cunt

Are muslimas allowed to work??

I find the attack on refugees' dignity and rights deplorable. That's why we need to send them to Germany, who has a much better humanitarian record.

>You're defending some random stranger based on a false fursona he has created by posting animals.
ftfy

I choose not to believe you because you made a really BIG accusation without any sort of evidence or proof but only "I said so man, therefore it's true XDDDD"

Until i see some sources, that claim is hot garbage.

Doesn't matter who I'm "defending". I care about truth.

hopefully this guy is on the case

She your wife?

>Refugees Face Enormous Barrier

Nobody asked them to come.

I wish our country could help, but our capacities have reached their maximum.

Why don't you just learn arabic, Uwe-Sören-Jan?

I suppose that makes sense.

Asian guys have micro dicks, so it makes sense that azn girls will go for curryniggers, as they have slightly larger cocks.

I wonder how they deal with the smell, however.

There is no such thing as a maximum, those refugees are future doctors and engineers and they help the German economy. Even Frau !erkel has said that Germany can and should take in a few more million refugees.

Fuck. Ing. Sage.
SAGE

That is true, but Canada too does need these precious refugees.

It would be selfish and not open enought to claim all these refugees for ourselves.

Please, we encourage every Canadian to welcome the gift that refugees are, just like us Germans did.

As Martin Schulz said, refugees are more valuable than gold.

you molest animals

You can't integrate people who want nothing to do with your culture, your laws, or your values.

They don't want to eat your food. They want you to become halal. They don't want to learn your religion, they want you to learn theirs. They don't want to be tried in a court of law, they only obey Sharia law, and they want you to obey Sharia law too.

Irish and German and Polish and even Italian immigrants were able to integrate because in a generation their kids had no accents, dressed like Americans, ate American food, believed in American values. Without that, they would never integrate.

>You can't integrate people who want nothing to do with your culture

You can't impregnate deer either but it's not stopping him from trying.

Don't forget about the strange phenomenon of 2nd generation mudslimes becoming more radicalized than their parents were.

I'm not an expert on the psychology of these subhumans, but I'd be willing to guess that this phenomenon of 2nd gen radicalization has something to do with the self-identification with the Other of Islam in the West, coupled with the privileges and conveniences of life in the West.

But what do I know.

>How do we integrate refugees into Canadian society?
As corpses.

>not fertilizer

Have you ever been here in Europe?

I guess not considering you're an english teacher from the US or Canada.

Most young muslims drop their religion because they themselves realize how stupid it is.

They fuck a lot, cheat on each other, drink alcohol, etc.

Europe is an atheist continent and people realize the benefits of atheism after one generation.

Sure, there are a few black sheep, but most people don't care about shariah law, islam, halal and haram food, etc.

>Basic human rights, motherfucker
Don't exist.

Canada is a cold country and the refugees could develop life-threatening ailments as a result, since they come from sunny and warm countries (Vit D deficiency is serious). Germany also has 4mln refugees already so they will feel right at home.

I'm 100% going to pay attention to a guy who facerapes his pets on what normal people do in europe

Yes they do.

Read the constitution of the European Union and Germany, motherfucker.

Canada is not that could if they stay in the cities, let us not exaggerate. Or are you going to dump them up north?

I don't think so.

Canada did not get a lot of refugees either way, not even 1 million over the last 2 years.

Unacceptable from a humanitarian superpower like Canada.

How autistic are you really?

There are no refugees in Canada. Refugees seek safe harbor, they don't go across the fucking ocean for better gibs.

It's -10 on average in winter, a poor refugee got frostbites crossing the border into Canada. For their own sake refugees' planes must be rerouted to Germany.

That is because that refugee wasn't given a proper transport opportunity and had to go from the US to Canada by foot, which is completely unacceptable.

I am talking about organising and effective transport network via planes and ships to give these refugees a way to get to Canada.

Germany has enough refugees already, now it is Canada's turn.

Just don't dump them in the north.

>how autistic are you
>spends his days posting deers to make himself an anonymous internet personality
>not an interesting enough person for this so just spouts opinions that annoy people to get replies
>put a """dildo""" in his pets mouth
>furfag
>all for the attention of internet strangers
and i'm austistic

Do you fuck the deers, sick German
çikter lan;eşcinsel

You don't have enough refugees. You will have enough refugees when all the refugees in Germany are joined by their loved ones and extended family. Tearing families apart is a terrible thing to do, besides you need to atone for the 6 million Jews you killed in the Holocaust.

>Unacceptable from a humanitarian superpower like Canada

And what kind of obligation do we, in the West, have to parasitic subhuman savages who do nothing more for our societies than chew the fat of the land and convert the hard work of our ancestors into various versions of their native shitholes?

If faggots like you were really into philanthropy and humanitarianism, you would realize that the only course of action would be to address the source of the problem: their inherent inferiority, or at the very least, you would spend your energies improving their native countries.

But since you are so brainwashed into the 'virtues' of self-immolation, which in your mind makes you ethically superior, you instead scream for more brown cock in your mouth from your kneeling position.

You are a truly disgusting excuse for a white person.

But Canada must do the same!

We already have their families coming to us!

We are not tearing families apart?

Refugee families come to Germany and Canada, not half of them to Germany and the other half to Canada.

And I am truly sorry for the horrific genocide that my countrymen caused in the 20th century.

Just another reason why we need to keep an eye out for right-wing power rising.

Because the west currently has a population problem with a rapidly dwindling number of white people.

66 % of the west is above 60 years old.

We are fucked if we don't stock up our population numbers.

How are we supposed to pay for all these old people?

How are we supposed to build a better future if all of Europe turns into a barren wasteland with no people?

We NEED refugees for economical reasons.

Humanitarian reasons are 2nd if I am being honest, we NEED refugees because our population is fucked otherwise.

Why did you put your cock in an animals mouth

You're probably shitposting but even shitposting needs to be called out sometimes or lurkers might actually take it serious.

Importing illiterate 20-year olds with an average IQ of 85 isn't going to pay for anything. Rather, it will burden the welfare state, since a large proportions of Muslims are unemployable and will live off the dole along with their wives and seven children (who will mostly go on to live the same kind of life).

There are “hidden” costs to immigration like hospitals being slowed down by the need for translation, the police needing to be shored up to deal with increasing crime rates, people and businesses needing to pay for security measures, etc. pp.

Third-world immigration doesn't pay for anything, it's a massive financial burden—and a social burden, since it threatens the rule of law, destroys the fabric of society, and replaces your people with an alien foreign one.

These old people had too few children, so they need to deal with the consequences and lower their standards of living. We can prevent a repeat of his by encouraging natives to have more children, and we can mitigate the current economic problems by investing in robots and automation (like Japan does) to make up for labour shortages.

>Because the west currently has a population problem with a rapidly dwindling number of white people.

So let's import hordes of shitskins? This doesn't make any fucking sense. First of all, the planet is facing a plague: humanity. We do not need to constantly grow our population. This is forced meme which benefits only the very top 1% of capitalists, who seek constantly growing wealth due to their insanity. Capitalism needs constant growth to keep from collapsing. Humanity, especially the white race, does not.

>66 % of the west is above 60 years old.

Bullshit. Prove it, faggot.

>We are fucked if we don't stock up our population numbers.

And how is that? We're fucked so long as a single refuge of wilderness exists? Do trees pose such a threat to us that we will never be safe until the last one is cut down to make homes for people from halfway across the world?

>How are we supposed to build a better future if all of Europe turns into a barren wasteland with no people?

There are 750 million people in Europe, you gigantic, moronic faggot. Europe did just fine in previous ages, especially the 1600's, at which time the population was only around 70 million.

> we NEED refugees because our population is fucked otherwise

No, it won't be. Humans don't NEED to be packed together like sardines in an urban hell.

You're so fucking brainwashed.

>We are fucked if we don't stock up our population numbers
Take It from me: that's bullshit. Populations can not constantly increase. Importing foreigners will destroy you, allowing natural population reduction will not.

>a social burden, since it threatens the rule of law, destroys the fabric of society, and replaces your people with an alien foreign one.

And this is the true motivation for the current obsession with 3rd world migration into the West.

Nevar forget that the kikes have already experimented with genocide of this type.

Look up Operation Lentil. Look at what happened to South Africa. Most importantly, look at what happened to North America (which was not completely the kikes, obviously).

FURFAG DEERFUCKER BTFO

>I guess you could say he turned tail and ran away

Compelling argument, you sick fuck

YOU LITERALLY PUT YOUR COCK IN A BABY DEERS MOUTH

Proofs?

We both know you did it, i'm not trying to prove shit. I'm just saying I know what you did and you're a sick fuck

I thought avatarfagging was a banhammer-able offense.

Oh, I forgot.

>implying mods give a fuck about Sup Forums

Women face oppression when they move to Canada because they are just leaving one islamic state to go to another. The solution is to take in only the women. Allowing their patriarch oppressors to come to Canada with them will only continue the cycle of abuse.Once here, the poor muslim women can get married to feminist Canadian men like Trudeau.

Having actually contributed to my community through volunteer work, I am disgusted with the parenting capability of refugees.

The children I tutored and mentored ranged from 6 to 14 years old and have been born in Canada to refugee status parents. They had accents when speaking English and were doing terribly in school when I first met them. We taught them how to do math very quickly through other means of teaching vs modern school standards of how its taught as well as infinitely improving their reading capabilities.

At first I must admit I felt hard racist thinking why these kids couldn't comprehend what any other kid their age could and why it was mainly this group of Somali children. And then I met their parents.

I've never been so disgusted in my life. In the 5-15 years in Canada they have never had a job. When I asked why they would convey that it was because they didn't know English well enough. I'd smile great I can show you where to have English as a second language courses for free. They would make up excuses saying they were too busy taking care of their 5-12 kids, too busy something else, or the most ridiculous excuse I had, "I have bad knee".

The children soon proved to be very capable and intelligent if properly taught and encouraged, and it was clear to me that these shit parents were stunting their intelligence by being terrible role models as well as only mingling among other refugees and not integrating into Canada properly.

This is what our taxes pay for.

In Minneapolis, the Somali men almost exclusively drive cabs for 'work', and their women refuse to work.

The reason their men do this kind of 'work' is so that they can claim to not make any money to circumvent taxation and continue to receive every form of benefit imaginable. I have also found that the Somali men also love to gossip all day more than even the women: at least that's what I like to think they are doing on the phone all day long. The reality is that they are probably plotting something shady with their compatriots.

>b-but these beautiful brown muslims contribute to the diverse and splendid fabric of our society!

They only contribute to the hubris and good-feels of their benefactors. In Minneapolis, we have a phrase: 'Minnesota Rich'. What it means is that there are millionaires in MN that drive Jettas and wear flannel, and they give their money to these parasites in the form of buying them cars, usually Camrys or mini-vans.

This goes to show the power of slave morality, which demands self-sacrifice and bondage to release dopamine into the infected brain.

They are worse than chattel slaves. At least chattel did not willing bind themselves to their masters according to some kind of mutant categorical imperative.

Uhh, they're refugees, doesn't that mean they're going back to their homeland? Just keep them in camps

that's racist