Just face it, eye and hair colour has nothing to do with civilisation

just face it, eye and hair colour has nothing to do with civilisation

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R/K_selection_theory
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off shill

Thank you. Most tedious meme since WE WUZ and pineapple on pizza debates.

Shitskins detected

Nigger I have blonde hair with blue eyes. My skin is pale, I am 6 foot 1.

I don't know what you based this off, but I am definitely no shitskin

>I don't know what you based this off
Butthurt

I WILL HAVE YOU KNOW I AM 6.6 and JACKED

Mediterranean's aren't white (or slavs). Only whites are Anglo, Celtic and Germanic.

While it's true whites were illiterate barbarians while rome was being built, they overcame that and are now completely dominant, whereas mediterranean's aren't shit anymore.

ILL LET YOU KNOW I FUCKED AT LEAST TWELVE HWITE WOMYNZ

Get off Sup Forums Geert, your lurking here won't help your political career.

Wilders is 6'5. Why would I downplay my height?

He screeched autistically as he posted from a Celtic built nation

How dare you shit talk the blue eye blonde master race.

Nice digits.

Way to buy into the Jewish divide and conquer bullshit

This

>mediterranean's aren't shit anymore
>only country in europe resembling the declining weimar republic in public opinion is mediterranean

Greeks are gonna chimp out eventually, don't underestimate them.

Technically you're right but then whose definition of civilisation are we using?

Northwestern Europe took the torch from the Meds and spearheaded Western Civilization for the last 4 to 5 centuries. Thinking them us less is retarded.

Also, I am really getting tired of seeing the same fucking threads about "The Master Race" when our entire continent is getting fucked. Right now our priorities should revolve around making sure the ethnostates of Europe remain under the control of their respective people. We can't argue about who is the best European if there are no Europeans left.

replace south euro's with slavs and I agree 100%. Feels good to be west/slav mix masterrace

>tfw intelligence from western Europe
>tfw still have balls b/c slavic heritage

>aryans created civi-

stay mad shitskins.
if you don't have blue eyes and blonde hair, you should just end yourself right now

>has brown hair

High chance of homosexuality

>Conquered by Arabs, Slavs, mongols and now in the process of being conquered by African and Arabs again.

>t: shitskin
i can almost smell your poverty from here LMAO! even arabs avoid south american shitholes

The only reason the Greeks and Italians were more advanced for a time was because of the climate Northern Europe was under ice for 10,000 years

I-it was because of the climate n SHIIIIIET.

Off yourselves nordicucks.

>nodrcuck
Says the most cucked country in peepoo

What?
Do your slanted eyes prevent you from typing correct English or are you just retarded?

What the hell is Evrope? Type in American, you dumb roo mother fucker.

>t: citizen of peepoo

kek someone give this pajeet a visa

Why "V2's instead of "U"'s?

I am predominately med though, romans were white but not Germanic but in same ancestors as germanicw

We all know the only true whites are Germanic people.

But western Meds are Celtic too.

Are you talking about Italians? Yeah they're mixed and not Germanic, White is synonymous with Germanic tribes. You can call yourself something else.

Is realizing that there's no genetic difference the real redpill?

We're all the same regardless of eye color, hair color, skin color, religion, or gender identity.

To be honest, I kind of sympathise with booty-blasted meds a bit. Let's be reality, no one would give a hot squirt of piss about Nords if they weren't physically beautiful.

Germanic is Germanic.

Everyone in evropa and scandilands is superior to shitskins we have a common enemy no need to fight fellow whites we need to kill sandmonkies before they start making real impact on evropa

>classical latin V
Why are people who create divide and conquer threads so damn autistic?

This makes me happy.

This user speaks the truth.

>implying Macedonians aren't shitskins

>White is synonymous with Germanic tribes

fuck off snownigger

I wish you people stopped worshiping us.

How do we solve the Nordcuck problem?

Ever since we've let them Scandinavian cucks collaborate with us in the EU, they've just been fucking destroying shit with their feminine and feminist policies.

Why do women in Scandinavian countries earn nearly as much as the '''men''? Are you snowniggers really that cucked?

There is no need to say white if what you mean is Germanic considering spaniards coined white.

Soon-to-be Blacked snownigger*

Albanians are Macedonians are slavic
and you are the descendant of some criminal from britain so keep your mouth shut aussie

They're definitely worshipped on this chinese basket weaving forum but I find Scandinavians to be weird looking desu. Blonde eyebrows makes faces look very weird and Scandinavian women can look very manly with their square jaws. Central or Eastern European women look the best to me

>sweden

EVERY FUCKING TIME

The only people in this thread who are buthurt over muh aryan genes are burger mongrels or nordcucks about to be blacked.

REEEEAAAALLLLLYYY makes you think.

There are different kinds of tribes even in Scandinavia you know.

You're basically African

I'm talking on the whole. We get heaps of Scandis coming through this way because it's a backpacker district.

Figured I'd ask here, don't want to start a thread.

Is Richard Lynn a hack?

In 2006 he said Portugal's average IQ was 95 but then he apparently publishes a paper in 2011 with pic related. Which is it?

You guys are gonna catch up in a few years, I wouldn't be that smug if I was you.

Yes african...

Take things with grains of salt iber bro

HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER

Who was the first Indian to come up with designated shitting streets?

You can't talk on the whole because not all of us are the same.

Er, no, it's because we are not cucks.
You import Arabs, you give them money, you give them food, you give them your woman and you repress anyone who opposes that.
In here foreigners nothing but restriction and dirty looks.

Being a mongol rapebaby you should just kill yourself as well

Problem Nords?

>t: brown eyed swarthy smelly french manlet

That fucking nose tho

mediterranean/West-slavic master race reporting in

Well here being 6'6 isn't impossible

Won't you get arrested by ISIS king man for posting on such a degenerate site?

you know how people say the best form of government is a generous monarchy/dictator.

That guy was ours man, he really cared about people.

But yeah, I should get off guys. Don't want big brother to catch me on a site thats not halal

It's more complex, IQ changes a little by different metrics and over time. However comperative studies have shown race differences are basically real. G, the value for innate intelligence doesn't change, iq isn't a perfect way to measure it yet. Although the progressive matrices have made it much better,

Good luck saudi-bro don't be like the rest of your kind

Explain Egypt being mostly dessert then. How did the Vikings discover America and STARVE to death?

Egyptians were smart and had tons of kids in the small area greatly empowering it.

The rise of Europe came with having tons of kids Rome fell from low pop

I know I'm just debunking the climate argument

Low fertility = bad
High fertility = good
Wolves have limited kids because hunting grounds are limited

Humans can raise animals and farm which changes our optimal population to the maximum amount of fishing farming and animal husbandry.

If you're low fertility that god and nature deemed you to not reproduce yourself then don't shitpost the blessed by god

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R/K_selection_theory