We're coming to fight you Nazis, Sup Forums

Then there's people like me who just want to fight nazis AND leftists :(

>swole
>still has bitch tits.

Post the full picture

come in Mastodon.social

>tfw this is the billionth time this b8 has been posted
sage b8 threads

Dont forget ratshit commies, im with you friend.

This is gonna be fun.

faggot

Who here #SwoleRight

Cool, I love rough sex.

Sage Northcutt

Cool. Iraq was fun to fight in. Purging America of commie scum will be like a wet dream come true. Can't wait.

>t. randtard
It's not the 80's anymore m8. Put away your mullet and copy of Atlas shagged

And with Germany's immigration policy they'll look just like Iraqi's.

being fit is a conservative trait

it requires excellent time preference, typical male hormonal balance, etc

swole = right

(((Liberal))) Propaganda.

Too bad you're some pasty American virgin who is a complete beta pussy irl posting on pol and not some mechwarrior

I got a combover fade, and only books I really give a damn about is the Bible and the US Constitution.

Why are they always such massive hypocrites?

Don't get me wrong, I'm still a Nationalist. But I think most Nazis and Commies are beta and degenerate af, they have contributed little to nothing towards their country or community.

Because they're liberals.

fight us at the grilled cheese slam

They'll lift weights, this will lead to an increase in self esteem and a loss of the beta male attitude.

They'll look around at all their cohorts and realise just how angsty and indoctrinated they are to their cause.

Literally red pilling themselves, i have no problem with this.

More like #SyntholLeft

These low-test numales will probably only gain about 5 pounds of muscle throughout Trumps entire presidency.

Congratulation, you're officially a faggot.

Lucky for me I already know someone who trains at the gym a lot.

I mean, i don't like to think i am. Held my ground getting into fist fights Leftists during Trump's inauguration, and slapped some wannabe White supremacist who didn't do shit in return. Really, I'm not a civic nationalist either. If people want to be proud of their race and heritage, they're entitled to. If the native people of Europe want to implement a certain law, or lifestyle. So be it, but if it infringes on the Individual's freedom, he/she is going to rebel. As we've seen in Fascist regimes as well as Communist Regimes, it's only so long until people stand up, that's why neither have ever worked.

Sorry btw, my English is not very good. I was raised in Serbia

this.

Getting there, bro

>weightlifting

Yeah so they can get big strong delts to bitch slap Nazis with..

But what is your stance on immigration and race?

threaten to suck his dick

If he wants to fight why his he only lifting and not doing some mma or boxing

> fat tits
> balding
> spic

lol, some leader that is

We only care about infringing upon the rights of brown people, fret not.

>that is why they have never worked

>what is being invaded by 70 countries

I can literally build this mass in 2 weeks lol

I think in terms of immigration, we should allow the more qualified immigrant in. The one that has a higher likely hood of assimilating, but as well as providing a service to your country. Here's a scenario, There are two people applying to be a citizen, but you can only choose one. One, Is a Middle Eastern Male. He is college educated, a doctor, and has a wife and kids whom he is fully capable of supporting. Option Two, A European White Male, not college educated, is a skilled laborer, has the possibility of supporting his family, but also has the possibility of ending up on welfare. In terms of what would be more beneficial to my country, I would choose the Middle Eastern male.

And in Terms of race, I feel that each race has its superior and inferior qualities. We all have racial stereotypes, some of them are bad. But it's up to us as individuals, to overcome those stereotypes that are put out for our people. Because to be quite honest, to every stereotype, there is a certain level of truth. It is like when you go to Ukraine, see some fat neo-nazi wannabe who is on welfare screaming about how he is superior than you....it is crazy. In terms of racial genetics, as I've said before there are superior qualities that certain races have, but just because you have those qualities, doesn't mean you're not a degenerate. Also regarding race, I think it's crazy how White people are not allowed to be proud of their heritage considering they've basically built western society.

> he/she is going to rebel. As we've seen in Fascist regimes
Yeah because there is no welfare for them to get into their pockets

"civic nationalism" is a meaningless term that only applies when a nation is ethnically homogenous (somewhere around 97-98% similar/compatible ethnicity), and is related to the duty of immigrants to integrate into their host country.

It falls apart as soon as a country irresponsibly allows immigration to spike, and you get swathes of segregated areas where the host ethnicity is a minority and the that don't/won't integrate.

Integration essentially needs to outpace immigration, and most people aren't fans of mixed-race partnerships so the immigration rate needs to be extremely low.

The closer the ethnicity to your own, the higher the immigration rate for that ethnicity can safely be.

Oh no! 1 balding, neckbeard manlet. Saged

Please do. I would love to have a legal reason to beat the shit out of you limp-weisted faggots.

Anyone knows anything about Björnsson being /ourguy/?

Once again, I'm not a civic nationalist. I'm a Patriot, yeah sure. But I am in strong support of the basic founding principles of my country, which may differ from yours. I believe a country's principles and tradition, is what makes it great. Regarding ethnic Nationalism, when it is in Europe...I like to think of it as a "Indigenous Rights Movement" :P (if you get what I am saying)

I'm still waiting for the day the left realizes they aren't going to be fighting Sup Forums and reddit neckbeards if America ever falls into political violence. They've indoctrinated themselves to think only the laughably small in number Nazis would fight them, they don't realize there are dozens of organized groups that hate them enough to put them down if they fuck around on our soil. I guarantee you not a single leftist that has gotten their ass beaten, shot or run over by a car in the past year was hurt by a "Nazi". They are going to find out the hard way I guess. Me and my buddies are milvets that formed a small defense collective for our area and we'd definitely go commie hunting if they ever justify it. Our PCs actually have sapis in them and our guns aren't airsoft incase you're wondering like those faggot lefties in Arizona.

looks like those redheads who convert to islam

"Indigenous Rights" isn't a very good word for it, as it's nothing to do with "rights" (you'd also need to make exceptions for the US/AU/NZ.

It's also nothing to do with "ree get out of my country dirty foreigners", it's to do with the efficient functioning of society within a country. Ethnic segregation itself is a pretty disgusting feedback loop that shits on both the immigrants, the natives, and the running of the host country itself.

>

>work out for months to get swole,
>some fat ass trumptard shoots you

Brilliant fucking plan retards. You would be better off spending your time jerking off into a cup.

Everything with leftists is about style above substance. They care more about appearing strong than actually being able to put that strength to useful work. Are they going to challenge right-wingers to a lift-off? A scrawny redneck would beat this guy's ass a dozen times before barbell boi realized what was happening to him.

>ginger
So "gingers don't have souls" meme is actually true?

>Implying #SwoleLeft isn't Sup Forums psyops trolling 5D chess

why'd they attach a completely unrelated image

>We're coming etc
Coming all over each other's chests, more like. The only thing getting "swole" here is the OP's dick.
Saggy.

Wrong. They are doing for the easy leftist chicks.