Would you be willing to sacrifice your life if it meant your country would become an white ethnostate for eternithy...

Would you be willing to sacrifice your life if it meant your country would become an white ethnostate for eternithy? pic very related

no, I'm not fucking jesus

As long as I go to heaven.

I bet you would

When the good people die, it's the jews and leftists that "take care" of the survivors. You die, you lose.

hell yeah, man. That's like a guaranteed trip to heaven + the future already looks brighter because of the white ethnostate. As long as it doesn't get cucked in the future, this seems like a win/win situation.

Yes

Nah, that's for Europe. I like my thicc latinas

of course

life is meaningless, god is dead and fuck other people
no

i dont believe in life after dead, would still do it tho

without a shadow of a doubt

>putting sexual fetish before securing the existance of the white race
DEGENERATE

You and your values would live on forever bruh

>worthy and great sacrifice
>get to die
win-win

>Eternithy
Mike you're drunk in german hotel again.

Yes

Yes in a heartbeat

no, bause I'm not white

Yes and with my last breath I'll shout: kikes and Anglos BTFO

My country is an ethnostate cuz my ancestors sacrificed for it. Accepting 2M polish-russian rape-babies, ukrainians, ain't gonna change that.

Absolutely.

Absolutely not, I hate the scum in this country. It's a fucking dump.

yeah but that would change if ou died you dipshit

No.

For a secular and science-focused ethnostate with many Nazi-esque policies for eternity?
Yes. Absolutely.

yes because whats the point of (((living))) otherwise?

Assume you won't, since their is no proof religion is real or heaven even exists

No but I would sacrifice every German

e d g y

yeah you go first germany. Sweden is right behind you... for sure

>Would you be willing to sacrifice your life if it meant your country would become an white ethnostate for eternithy? pic very related

Only if I will die while actualy going HAM, killing some unwanted people or so. Just suiciding myself would be boring. Like flying a plane with a high yield nuke somewhere.

is this a serious question? of course. id be a fucking hero

Yes.

eat shit faggot with such topics

No, I don't actually want that.

Same