Why can't your country into English Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

mediakey1.ef.com/__/~/media/centralefcom/epi/downloads/full-reports/v5/ef-epi-2015-english.pdf
mediakey1.ef.com/__/~/media/centralefcom/epi/downloads/full-reports/v6/ef-epi-2016-english.pdf
media.ef.com/__/~/media/centralefcom/epi/downloads/full-reports/v5/ef-epi-2015-english.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=OSacz4GHQjs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Italy should be 0

Why should people bother learning English when they don't need to use it ?

>better than the rest of East Europe
Whew lad, knew we were good but the rest are this bad?

How will you buy your baguettes if you're in a different country?

Silence, Toni Blerim.

It was far worse in the late 90s. It was almost impossible to chat with Europeans south of Denmark, because their English was so bad.

it's way easier to learn for germanic speaking cucks cause it's barely any different than your chrumking

Typical for Nordic countries I'd say

>English is a germanic language
>Germanic (and derivative) speaking nations can learn English easily
Really boggles the noggin

this

WE INVENTED ENGLISH MURICA USA!

That map is shit as fuck,both in my own country and most of the east less than 2-3% talk proper english,another 5% understand it and the rest dont know shit.

It has nothing to do with that. It's an issue of continental Europeans dubbing everything. The internet has resulted in far more Europeans being able to speak English compared to 20 years ago, but as far as I'm aware, they still dub shit in most European countries.
In Scandinavia, everything was subbed instead of dubbed.

WTF is fron with the Netherlands?

Because there's nobody to teach it.

Srsly if you're an English native speaker come here to work as a teacher, qts await.

That's the ijsselmeer
It used to be around that size but these days we filled it to get more land

>Because there's nobody to teach it.
Nigger what

yet germans suck at english

Arabic isn't a Germanic language

Relevant links

mediakey1.ef.com/__/~/media/centralefcom/epi/downloads/full-reports/v5/ef-epi-2015-english.pdf
mediakey1.ef.com/__/~/media/centralefcom/epi/downloads/full-reports/v6/ef-epi-2016-english.pdf

Because German and French are more relevant.

Was i living in a shitty country, with a few other guys, with no history and nothing relevant passed on by previous generations, i would learn English too, just to be able to say that "i have something to read too!"

>being proud of your Americanization

Aren't the swedes and norwegians in the big cities losing their native language because everyone speaks english there and there is zero point of speaking your native language?
Dumb fucking snowniggers.

If as a European you do not learn at least German French and English you are pretty fucking bluepilled

Are you retarded?

>no source, no date, just a beautiful black frame

Not really relevant. There are some problems with the methodology.

No?

You have to be more or less fluent in English or you won't even be hired for a job at McDonalds. Most university courses and material is held in English because of lower costs, foreign teachers, foreign students etc but we still speak Swedish.

Because of Russians.

That's not the case in Norway. Our classes are still in Norwegian.
At my engineering college we only had one class in English, because the teacher was a chink, but no one understood what she was saying anyway, because of her thick accent.

To surrender. Duh

I'm asking a valid question you stupid fucking snownigger.

from personal experience i can tell you that the % for Germany is bullshit. Germans can't speak english. out of 10 maybe 2 can actually hold a conversation in english. Most people only learn very basic school english which isnt sufficient. They just think they can speak english but they really can't.

Reason is that we dubb everything here. It is not economically viable for companies to dub in the netherlands or the scandinavian countries which is why they don't do it hence these populations grow up with english movies and TV shows being subtitled.

you mean more 12 year olds

>PSA pedophilia cut off in neanderlands is 12

?????

yeah how do you like that anglo dick good goy?

>tfw practically anglo

If you think that's a valid question, you're fucking retarded.

>spells "Americanisation" the American way

That map is wrong. Our percentage is 57%

Flanders is defo dark blue. Fucking Walloons dragging us down all the time

Here's an actual source:

media.ef.com/__/~/media/centralefcom/epi/downloads/full-reports/v5/ef-epi-2015-english.pdf

Maybe its not valid to you faggots but look at this cunts post.
Its fucking retarded that they do so many things in English in their own nation, so no they haven't lost their language but is sure as hell seems to be eroding away.

>It is not economically viable
that's not the reason. all the kiddie shit gets dubbed.

Sometimes I'd like to forget that I know English.
I don't like anglos at all and it feels as if I've been violently raped by them because I know their language.

Please stop diddleing my tender butthole

>economically viable
It's fucking dumb to dub everything
All media is better in its original form
Dutch are already expected to speak 4 languages so this is better for everyone

Quality post lime, brought me a grin.

>take many years of french
>never meet a french speaker
Wasted electives

Source pls

in welke hal vind je zieke air max?

French is superior

what about finland then?

Wat

When you don't go outside learning English on the web is inevitable

this x10. Also France

English is a requirement in the service industry, because people need to know how to communicate with people who don't speak English.
Besides, this isn't anything new. Before WW2, German was very widespread in Scandinavia and played a similar role to English. In the Middle Ages, Latin was considered a universal language among clergy and academics.
Knowing how to speak a second language does not mean your own language is being eroded. You might want to google Lingua Franca.

>england
>more than 80%
I don't think so, mate.

Anglo-Hegellian master race clocking in

true
i learnt more english on the net than in school

But swedes are fucked both their race and culture. They import mass 3rd world hordes who might only know shitty broken english and the swedes do not force them to learn swedish.
If these trends continue swedes will not only not exists as a race but their culture and language will also be erased.

Hegel was a charlatan

I've asked myself the same question.

t. Kantian utopian mof

The fact that the third world shitskins don't speak Swedish is a good thing, because they don't enter the workforce, fail to gain any influence and become a burden on society, which will eventually cause the welfare state to collapse.
The sooner this happens, the better.

Besides, this isn't exclusive to Sweden. Look at spics in the US, and chinks in Canada? Everything is required to be written in Spanish and English in many American states, and there are entire areas of Vancouver (which is 50% Asian) where people only speak Chinese.

this is literally you

>calling others utopian while following the Hegelian nonsense about the end of history

Hegelian dialectic isn't utopian though. It's about historical reaction to excesses etc.

Should I learn French or German after Jap lads?

German, french is more useful I guess, but it's gay

What a surprise coming from you

we all should learn greek.

Scandinavians generally speak better English than Americans from what I've noticed.

>historical reaction to excesses

What was the most common reactions?

We're growing, Hans! Soon we will have taken Sylt!

All whites should have learned latin since the beginning.

If the Roman Empire hadn't collapsed repeatedly, we would have.

>Barely anyone speaks english here
>Learn it thanks to a decade of shitposting here and english subtitled animu
>Get offered jobs that I wouldn't dream of with my shitty CV

Thanks moot

Roman Empire hasn't disappeared, WE are the Roman Empire.

It's a huge red flag that a county is cucked if the vast majority of its population speaks fluent English despite never being ruled by England in the past. It indicates that the people of said country are completely hooked on the decadent culture coming from USA and care very little for their own culture (if at all).

this is what nordcucks believe

youtube.com/watch?v=OSacz4GHQjs

You're absolutely right. The French who speak english are the most cucked.

I have my own language

>english speaking population
In other words "countries surrendered to the false song of globalism".

arabic is not only spoken by you

Might it have to do with the fact that it's easier to speak english for Germanics?

who you going to speak French to? bunch of African?

This makes sense.

Scandinavian is basically retarded English, I tried learning Norwegian and they're so similar.