Why become a cat dad? It’s not necessarily to attract the opposite sex

Owning a cat is now a political statement in the Great Culture War on white fertility rates.

> Why become a cat dad? It’s not necessarily to attract the opposite sex

> Of course Zelda is a proxy for a child, but getting a cat is just what we ‘modern, sensitive guys’ do these days. No wonder so many British men are doing it

> For I am a male cat owner – a “cat dad”, if you must – and apparently there are loads of us now. Cats are “stealing the hearts of UK men”, reports a delighted BBC, following a survey that found 17% of UK men now have a pet cat, up from 13% in 2016. Why might this be, a nation asks.

> What this survey doesn’t mention is age, and I bet it’s men in their 30s and 40s who are really behind all this. The theory of pets being a proxy for a child is an old chestnut, but it’s surely true, and maybe men are now embracing this.

> I therefore have the pleasure of nurturing a living thing, without having to sacrifice sleep or a social life (I promise I have friends too, absolutely loads of them). In fact, the only sacrifices I’ve had to make are privacy in the shower, and a roughly £50 annual spend on children’s plasters. Which makes me think having a cat is no more a preparation for fatherhood than having a basil plant. If anything, basil plants are harder to keep alive.

archive.is/GDavU

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/VMlR8
youtube.com/watch?v=8yKJPKzplEE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dallas Green is such a faggot

i own a cat too

>tfw love cats
>tfw cucks are trying to make cats a libtard thing

YOU CROSSED THE LINE. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This shit is cringy as fuck.

I had no idea who this faggot was, he's just a stereotypical numale with a cat, they're a dime a dozen.

enjoy the toxoplas.

Makes me wanna get a third pitbull.

He looks like he sucks cock by choice

Finally proof that cats are bluepilled

That's nothing.
> Teen who couldn't find a date to his high school dance takes his family CAT instead - and even gets her a pretty pink dress to match his bow tie
archive.is/VMlR8

cats are shitty pets and litterboxes are disgusting

>make
They already are

Cat people are fucking faggots regardless of sex. Can't count how many dipshit animal rights people I've met who were clueless about the impact their turd pets were having on local wildlife

They're making things that people love have a political meaning that people don't love
Sound familiar?

I have a cat and ifucking hate the cunt. Annoying little shit always hassling me for food, kills native animals and just fucking lazy. Stupid cunt.

I like cats and dogs, they are great companions but not replacements for children.

I was going to ask why cats, and not dogs, but I realized as soon as I opened the reply window.

Cats are self sufficient after the first few weeks. They bathe themselves, shit in a box that only needs cleaned once a week, generally don't make much of a mess, are quiet and will fuck off and feed themselves if you don't feed them. They're nothing like children..

Dogs on the other hand are almost entirely dependent on their owner. They require large amounts of exercise (unless it's a faggot dog) so you must be at least somewhat active. They shit only outdoors, assuming they're trained to an absolute basic level, so again you must leave your cave. They can also be loud, or at least will let you know when they need something, and can be trained to do anything you need, from a simple lapdog up to wardogs. Dogs are companions, and children analogues if you don't have one.
Cats are merely a presence in your empty flat so you can convince yourself you're not lonely

Implying cats are not the most alpha pets who don't give a fuck about anything besides themselves, hunt for pleasure, and require far less time so a single man can easily take care of it.

inb4, but muh dogg

pound for pound, a cat would rape that little pooch of yours

>cat
>great companion

pick one

I'm allergic and have never liked cats anyway, they just seem like ungrateful little shits, at least dogs seem pleased to see you.

>owning a cat
>a political statement.

pure retardation.

Why are you so insecure about it?

This. My dad loved his cats but that didn't make him less of a man whore or alpha.

I love cats. Especially next to french fries.

>dogs are totally servile guys
>feral dogs exist
and that's your argument gone

>attract the opposite sex
lol no
The kind of women, white women especially that are into cats. You do not want.

Having a cat isn't the bad part, my significant other wants to get a sphinx.
However you need to have dogs to be with a woman who isn't batshit crazy.
If she only wants cats, she probably is a le stoner maymay and fucks tons of dudes.

Cats are cowardly and weak animals, they aren't alpha at all. Both dogs and cats can be feral so they can both survive alone, dogs just have an actual emotional bond with their owners.

>ungrateful little shits
That's the point

I own 2 cats and I got a long term gf whose pregnant

What now bitches?

>Retards cannot into dog ownership and let them run riot

I'm not saying dogs cannot survive without humans, but they are literally evolved to be our companions. Dogs exist because man wanted a tracker. They exist purely to serve mans whims, yet have evolved alongside us so long that they are mentally aligned. Obviously a dog cannot comprehend philosophy, but when I look at a dog I can tell roughly how it'#s doing. I know if it's sad, or happy, or angry.

A cat looks the same unless it's directly angered, and only stops being an aloof prick to purr so you'll feed it more shit

>you let your wife fuck other men, don't you think that's ungrateful and disloyal since you provide for her
>t-that's the point... i'm a proud cuck!

Cats are amazing on farms for vermit control. Bur I think that plays into what makes a cat a cat.

Cats are great, and everyone should have one.

But they're not kids and should not be a substitute.

It's just because cats lack the intelligence for several emotions. They are dumb.

cats smell disgusting, their litterboxes are nasty to clean and they track shit and piss residue all over your house from stepping in it, they don't listen, they aren't good companions

they're just money drains that shed everywhere and make people's houses smell disgusting

insecure about what? cats aren't good companion animals, everything about their nature is the exact opposite of what a companion animal is

The fuck is this cuck shit?

You have never owned a cat, clearly. My cats very obviously show delight to see me when I come home.

Holy shit, that guy isn't ugly or creepy. If he isn't able to get a date and has to take a cat then what is going on in his school? Is it just a ploy to trick girls into seeing his sensitive side or is he just that cucked?

Insecure about people who like cats, you fucking dunce.

the cats are hers and you are just a welfare check

This is just more culture war bullshit.

SJWs infiltrate any topic, create a divide and try to claim a side of it as their territory.

Why do people fall for this again and again? A cat is just a cat. If you have a farm and need a mouser you get a cat. If you have a small place or don't have time to be running out to let the dog shit three times a day you get a cat. It's a small furry thing that will love you for bringing it food. Get a smart one and you can teach it dog like tricks too.

There's no problem with cats other than retarded owners who let them be half feral. The stories of people who "can't play with my cat I'll get scratched up" is like hearing you shouldn't touch a dog because it bites. Ergo, the owner is a bellend.

> Of course Zelda is a proxy for a child

This should be the disturbing part. Why are people opting out of children to raise pets?

why would i be insecure about people who own shitty pets?

Daily reminder that dogs are simple pets for simple people.

Why include this picture of an absolute freak as an example of a man who owns a cat? Use pic related instead.

Everything you do is a political statement now, even if you don't mean it. Walked across the street? Political statement. Wear that shirt you like? Political statement.

digits of truth
bless our hounds lord kek

Hating cats just because they like them is retarded and literally nigger tier.
Personalty I own both cat and dog. Why would you hate creation of god in the fist place?

don't talk about the leader of the Swole Left like that

>Cat=roommate
>Dog=family member
Prove me wrong

I cant keep pets at my apartment, so I left my kitty at my parent's, every time I go to visit that precious little dumpling runs up to me meowing and cuddles me for the remainder of my visit

>one quote from a basement dwelling virgin somehow proves a point
Meanwhile an entire history of dogs being great companions to mankind, and constant evidence like this of the bluepilled cuckery of catfags

it wants food

dog
>family memeber
cat
>mother in law

Only the biggest nu males actually own a cat.

I brought the cats into the relationship and my gf atm. earns about double what I earn since shes smart as fuck. She just bought me a ps4 and Nioh as a late christmas gift since we spend all the extra cash over christmas on a vacation.

So, stop with the projecting.

Feral dogs depend on humans for survival by eating garbage and getting handouts. Domestication of dogs removed essential survival traits. Cats on the other hand were never fully domesticated and actually may have "self-domesticated" which has left their survival instincts intact. They are also solitary hunters whereas dogs in the wild are pack hunters, but domesticated dogs have a weakened instinct for this. All of this puts the domesticated dog at a huge disadvantage when he doesn't have human companions.

cats shouldn't be around pregnant women

No they don't. That's like saying foxes aren't wild animals. They kill rabbits round where I live. Cats on the other hand freeze to death if you lock them out for a night, don't act like they are survivors.

My cat is part of family :3

Have you ever had a cat?

They literally see you ass a big cat, they have videos where they hook up the cats brain to a monitor and project what the cat is seeing and the humans face is replaced with a crude cat like one, sure they probably don't have the same unconditional love and loyalty of a dog but they're a fine pet who will love you as much as you love them

You westerners are fucked up. I own a cat as well, it does not transform you into a piece of crap traitorous vermin. Stop using animals as a political tool you useless shitheads.

However, I can see why cats would attract these lefties. A dog requires social interaction outside their lefties safe rooms and physical movement. Fair enough.

As far as pets go, if you do not have a house with your own yard, having a dog is torture for the poor bastard. A cat will suffice in an apartment like mine at least.

I have two cats.
They greet me when I come home.
They cuddle and play.
It carries no significance.
They are just pets.

It is when owning one as a substitute to a waifu and kids is normalized.

It especially is when every progressive news media is suddenly running a story on how good men own cats, complete with every liberal stereotypes.

> “Do Real Men Own Cats?” almost 84 percent of respondents said “yes.” “Only intelligent, aware, caring men love cats,” one reader said.

Reminder that Toxoplasmosis is a brain parisite carried by at least 50% of the human population.

One primary way of getting infected is via contact with fecal matter from cats, which are infected by mice and rats they kill and eat.

Toxoplasma directly effects human behavior in both men and women.

Slower reflexes, attraction to dangerous behavior etc.

It also effects the development of children in the womb, passing traits on that mean a child would grow to find toxoplasmosis traits in someone else to be attractive.

youtube.com/watch?v=8yKJPKzplEE

You know what

Fuck it, white people deserve their homelands to be taken over, this I beyond pathetic

I have 2 maine coons, i still bang chicks when i want to. Having a cat doesnt mean being a fucking pussy too

I have a german shepherd, does that work the same?

Cats don't pay rent

How much contact do you need to get this

>Reminder that Toxoplasmosis is a brain parisite carried by at least 50% of the human population.
Maybe in third world countries like the UK.
U.S.A. less than 60 million people are afflicted.
Most are cured.

>shes smart as fuck
>pregnant before marriage
>we spend all the extra cash over christmas on a vacation
>no finances

>That's like saying foxes aren't wild animals.
What do foxes have to do with this? Outside of some experiments in Russia, foxes have never been domesticated and were not mentioned in my post.

Your anecdotal evidence is shit. Winter kills lots of animals. The facts is that feral dogs cannot povide for themselves as well as cats can due to dog's dependency on pack hunting and the reduction or elimination of this instict in the domesticated dog.

>u.k. third world country
>meanwhile US poverty rates are about twice ours

who said you have to be ugly to be a beta faggot

practically roll around in a pile of fresh cat shit for days
Dont believe the fear mongering.
True but so shouldnt hordes of rapefugees, but yet, here we are.

Feral dogs can provide for themselves, you're just making shit up and acting like it's fact.

i have, and that's part of why i don't like them

when a cat seeks attention it's typically just about wanting food, they don't have much loyalty and they're not very good companions

they're also not very good pets in a house, their litterboxes are disgusting, they don't listen

the best you ever get with a cat is that sometimes they can be doglike

people who like them are generally lazy slobs, and the more they own the worse that is

God created skunks and rattlesnakes, too. I don't want either one in my house.

cats are objectively shitty creatures and they infect you with parasites to make you like them more. Also anyone who lets their cat outside is an objectively shitty owner and their cat deserves to die.

t. cat owner

are refugees living in your house?

I own three cats and a dog. I love the shit out of my cats. My oldest cat is 8 years old and he helped me through some really tough times. Will always be grateful for his love.

However I'm far from a sensitive modern nu male.

>Of course Zelda is a proxy for a child,
What do they mean by this? It's redpilled and the only video game franchise worth playing.

Im alllergic to cats

Doggies are where it's at

60%

I read that like 80% of French people have it. Probably all the boeuf tartare. Raw meat spreads it

yes, the EXTRA cash. Meaning the money we had lying around after all expenses and monthly retirementplan money was taken out.
I dont believe in marriage if it was for her wed already be married for a while.

Everytime I come on here and see shit like this I wish I was still an ignorant, peace-loving normie

Fuck this gay earth

No, I have actually read about domestication of these animals and know about their behavior. My father and brother are veterinarians and I grew up around both animals. You are just unfamiliar with the facts on the subject.

>illegal immigrants are now considered in the poverty rate
rrrrright
You can't even buy a house in UK.

>calling themselves modern, sensitive guys

Jesus christ could these fucking dudes be any sadder? I'm an overweight wage cuck who hasn't dated in years and they make me feel like an alpha male.

This is such a retarded argument, ofcourse they want food, you have to feed them or else it's animal abuse, if you don't want to feed a pet don't get one, also my cat is an inside/outside pet because my parents live in the countryside where you can safely let a pet outdoors so she usually does her business outside

>bullshit bullshit bullshit

Depends on the cat.

I own two, one mostly keeps himself to himself up untill the point he wants attention and genrally is more like a housemate as far as the analogy goes.

The other is a siamese and is effectivley dependent on human attention. If me or my gf are in he will be cuddled up with one of us, its rare he will be in a different room and is more affectionate than any dog ive owned.

The ultimate combo is having a dog and cat that are friends for ultimate playfighting entertainment.

I have nothing against pet owners but it's sad that a lot of them waste their time (because they have to, it's no joke having an animal in your home) with an animal instead of spending interacting with people specially their families.

they cats will infect your newborn with toxoplasmosis if your pregnant wife hasnt already contracted it

Thank god no, just a big ass turkish family whose grandma always brings us food and stuff because were "such nice neighbours" .

Its hard to find a fugee in a big city like cologne, they are either in their camps or always on the move through germany. You can only make them out because they ALL wear dirty old backpacks with all their belongings in them.
Other than that they dont differ alot from your average turk here.

>not an argument

Sad to see a Brit unable to actually engage in a proper debate or discussion. The quality of your education must have gone downhill as it has over here.

You're assuming they're illegal. I'm stating the hard facts of your poverty rates, your assumptions aren't evidence.