How do i share my negative opinion of trump without coming off as a shill? Is it too late...

How do i share my negative opinion of trump without coming off as a shill? Is it too late? Is this even a legitimate place to talk about this? Reddit is libtarded

How about you just say what you want instead of worrying about what virgins living in their mothers basement think about you?

Then if people give you retarded replies, ignore them?

maybe communicate your views like a fucking adult instead of
>le orange drumpf lost by 6 gorillion votes xd get fucked btfo jrumpfturds

Just monitor twitter 24/7 for a new Trump tweet, then make a string of 10 to 15 negative tweets in response to it. To make it easier, your tweets do not have to have anything to do with what you're responding to.

tread lightly your invitation is on the line

>How do i share my negative opinion of trump without coming off as a shill?
you can't

blame the liberals who hated him without reason, now you can't hate him with reason

you negative opinion is most likely not valid, so it will be shilling.

try having a valid one

Go back to Sup Forums

Come up with structured arguments and actual evidence.

Just say what your criticism is.
If it contains the words Drumpf or BTFO nobody is going to give a shit tho

>negative opinion of trump
shill

i forgot to add "on Sup Forums" in there, Im not for shillary. But holy shit im unsure if this guys gonna last 4 years. Especially with this budget of his, even though he knows business better then anyone else. By budget i mean his spending via vacations and the first lady.

Lol fuck off share blue.

I dont understand you people

you knew exactly what you voted for. Given that there should be no dissatisfaction right now.

You knew FULL WELL he was not anti establishment. He is backed by the same interests that backed your presidents since 150 years.

If you actually thought he was different from anyone else you should go to reddit because something like that shouldnt be on pol.

The whole election in your country was about not going full retard (but still retard), meaning, electing a woman and a 100% liberal would have been the worst. She was so un-electable Trump was an obvious and easy choice.

So what are you so dissatisfied about now. All your presidents will shit on you he wont be an exception.

Nice pasta(it's shit).

>his spending via vacations and the first lady.
give a number. after 4 years, at this rate, give a number
remember the debt has already gone down 100 billion

I want to call you a shill but your right for the most part. I still think he has the ability to be a great president if democrats, republicans, and the media would get the fuck out of the way and stop badgering him everytime he sneezes.

Leave Drumpf alone.
Fat ferret will start war in North Korea this week.
We need habbenings and this orangutan will deliver.

>budget i mean his spending via vacations and the first lady.

Why'd you have to out yourself as a shill on one of your first posts?
I was kind of excited about the possibility of seeing a well thought out argument.

are you implying he should be fiscally carefree because of the nations budget. This could pass as bait man

Not starting your threads off with "POL BTFO HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER" is the first step towards being taken seriously.

>make a giant hole in the bottom of a bucket filled with liquid and drain it
>it's not good enough because your putting 2 drops of water in while you drain it!

Am i outing myself or are you stuck in the pol bubble and lack self awareness? The Signing of the latest privacy bill and him planning to cut epa back make no sense to me whatsoever.

no one likes trump here. it was just a joke to have fun

not going to lie, former Trump supporter here etc etc etc

The EPA is a circle of bureaucrats who bully and prey on small businesses by forcing stupid amounts of restrictions on them. So many restrictions it become impossible to keep up unless you have a lawyer who specializes in it working for you full time, which only major companies can afford. It has literally nothing to do with protecting the environment, that's just a name to make people think they actually do something useful.

If your against Trump you are for...
1. Ending the 1st amendment
2. Ending the 2nd amendment
3. Increasing Muslim immigration by 500%
4. Open borders
5. Handouts for Mexicans and all shit skins
6. Pedo-Rape Rings

So, yeah, unless you are a libtarded shill, you wouldn't shill against Trump