What the fuck is wrong with Germans?

What the fuck is wrong with Germans?

Why do the people of Germany keep voting in tyrants?

we're used to it. Now we have emancipation :-)

The eternal Teuton has it in his blood to destroy

They love being subjugated. Nothing makes a german happier than a dreary, dogmatic regieme day in and day out, where they are constantly reminded of their expendability and worthlessness to the state. It's the cuck mindset forcefully ingrained by years of jealousy, failure, and intervention from other nations. Truly a desperate, desperate people.

autism
superiority complex
lack of common sense

fucking germanic race

>tyrants

It's tradition here.

Saggy tits tyrant.

Last time we voted her into office she hadn't started flooding the country with mudslimes, just to let you know.

>le hitler was a tyrant

cool meme, jew

I feel like most of Europe was brainwashed by American marxist hollywood media for the past several decades. They all wish they were american. They want to be cool like America. They don't realize that's just a fantasy on a screen. The reality is terrible.

>Why do the people of Germany keep voting in tyrants?
what kind of question is this?
are you even serious man.

looks like reddit would be your next adress if you knew where you belong

American living in Germany, can confirm there is something legitimately wrong with these people. It's hard to really describe, but like mentioned, there is definitely a need for them to feel superior. Most are entitled fuckwads. Legit social issues. If you go to a bar, it'll mostly be international folks, because Germans are absolutely terrible at being naturally social, but sometimes they really try to make jokes and spark conversation, but it immediately turns into conversations about what they have accomplished. Self centered faggos honestly.

>voting
>for tyrants

I guess the sun shun a little bit too bright last weekend in Gibraltar

Pay 50 bil.

Nobody here wants to be like america, but I can't speak for germans. Cultural identity is important to most people, despite what you see on the media.

That really made me laugh

German living in Germany, can confirm that you need to gtfo. At least 1 in 100 muslim immigrants will somewhat assimilate to German culture, but exactly 0 out of 100 Americans will leave behind their cocky "gods-own-people" attitude and accept that German culture is not measured by how american it is. In fact a lot of Germans look down upon your shallow culture, yet all Americans coming to Germany somehow think it's our problem that we dislike you for not fitting in.

It was a joke, I don't have a problem with germans

I am in a situation where I get to observe German household life. This perceived attitude you speak if only of your imagination. As stated, there's an inferiority complex. Instead of accepting German culture is burdened self destructive and anti social tendencies, you're going to blame it on American mentality, since there's totally nothing wrong with German mentality. Nothing in my statement mentioned anything about measuring it to American standards. I only said I was American. But alas the German will do the mental gymnastics necessary to shift blame.

> Nothing in my statement mentioned anything about measuring it to American standards
But implicitly it's obvious that you do. I can for example understand perfectly well that an American would come to the conclusion that
>German culture is burdened [...][with] anti social tendencies
, but it does only appear so when compared to American norms of social interaction. I can understand that different cultures have different approaches to certain aspects of live, but I have yet to witness an American acknowledging that there's a different norm in Germany in regard to social interaction instead of lamenting how anti social and reserved germans are. It infuriates me especially when people are staying here for long periods and try to impose their norms instead of adapting. As long as you are here for just a moderate amount of time you can dislike the German mindset as much as you want, I would probably not feel well in the USA as well.