Literally every evil in the modern world can be traced back to the French Revolution

Literally every evil in the modern world can be traced back to the French Revolution.

Debate me, protip: you can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCLDRl9dB6Q_7ta0U2TpcCUg/
youtube.com/channel/UCj0NPP7Q09tBDjQXVIMGvtw/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nobody wants to goy

Saged

What about muzzies?
I trace them back to a pedophile sandnigger from the 6th century AD.

>They're still blaming eachother and not us for all of the worlds ills

Feels perfidious, man.

Don't you mean back to jews refusing the son of god that was sent to them?

This is one of the biggest redpills.

The nobility's greatest trick was convincing the world that they gave up their power

This is a silly notion pushed by the "traditionalists".

It's intensely self-serving for former "aristocrats" like Evola to push this notion, that the "natural order" has been shook, and should be returned to.

On the equality of man, and the equality of opportunity. Those in the Aristocracy had become calcified and incompetent. The believed in a rigid order, the same as the caste system in India. The had ruined France, destroyed her Economy, and were starving it's people. The French Revolution literally made France great again.

Regardles, the notion of "French Revolution" was inspired by the American Revolution. The French just took the next step with the Guillotine.

>Debate me, protip: you can't.
Shit you're right I've become physically incapable of debating
I am only capable of posting smug anime girls

>posts worst girl
shame

Jesus christ people can't you see its an israeli that posted this connect the fucking dots

Good OP you've taken the Evola pill i see.

Usury can be traced to the French Revolution?

I'm just abt to finish listening to Mike Duncan's podcast on the French Revolution, I never knew that communism was a direct result of the revolution or "proto-communism" to be 100% correct.

>Literally every evil in the modern world can be traced back to the creation of the state of Israel.

FTFY. Israel destruction, instant peace on earth.

I don't have enough vitality to think for myself

>Mike Duncan's podcast on the French Revolution

A direct result might be taking it a bit far.

But certainly Lenin and Marx studied and wrote about what were the success and failures of the Paris Commune.

All memes aside this would be a terrific solution

Ok shlomo

1. Evola never calls himself a "traditionalist".
2. "that the "natural order" has been shook, and should be returned to." Evola doesn't say this either. TL;DR: He talks more about cycles and specific traditions than "natural orders".
3. The french aristocracy didn't believe in a caste system like in India. That's a bit silly to claim. There was a caste system, everybody took this for granted. Modern equality is a unique phenomenon in deviating from this well established norm, simply. The french aristocrats had become decadent as fuck though, they are responsible for getting overthrown. Let me just put it like this; a good monarch does not get overthrown and beheaded by his own people.

Still waiting for a link between usury and he French Revolution like "????"

Abrahamic religion

link please

Why doesn't the US just give the Jews Alaska if they love them so much? They'd be much happier there

without your foul kike sorcery we wouldnt have christcucks and allahusnackbars.

thx for that btw, really. totes did humanity a solid.

Because Alaska is full of men who like simple life in the outback, they don't want Jews fucking it up with their usury and kikery.

trying to pass up the blame I see. nice try, Jew, but we all know who the real cause is

Since France seems to be the most important western civ in history should full blood French people be considered master race? Honest question

Monarchists misbehaved sufficient to remove any reason not to kill them. They were terrible masters.

Nostalgia for imposed order is based on a romantic view of monarchies unsupported by reality. Reality is monarchs are parasites and their rule is obsolete with the spread of education.

Primitive beliefs should be destroyed along with their believers.

why?

It really depends on what level of the monarchy you're talking about. I'm from a noble family and, while they had to flee France during the revolution, the inhabitants of their area were in large part loyalists because they were well treated.

Masters TAKE and HOLD power. Master is a functional designation, not some unearned title.

France masters nothing but cuckery. It leads nothing. France is voluntarily turning into Africa.

You should read actual historians work about it if you're interested then. There is a lot more to it. The Free Masonry involvement for example.

We were the most powerful and influencial western country in the world for a lot longer than the existence of your country.

America has no culture, no history, no identity. Everything that you have, you've borrowed it from the brits of the frenchs.

hey can you go north west a couple miles and post from the british virgin isles? thanks

RARE

It literally was the role Modell to your "New Canaan" aka USA so maybe you are right.

aaa yes the "americans have no culture" meme

Modern Muslim movements were started in France during the 60s.
Along with communist movements which were similary funded by the Saudis.

Not rare just uncommon

>Macedonia
>rare

Nigger there's a Montserrat in this thread, there's 4900 people in that country.

>Literally every evil in the modern world can be traced back to the French Revolution
I agree
youtube.com/channel/UCLDRl9dB6Q_7ta0U2TpcCUg/
youtube.com/channel/UCj0NPP7Q09tBDjQXVIMGvtw/
Enjoy
Though most likely you won't be able to.

>The had ruined France, destroyed her Economy, and were starving it's people. The French Revolution literally made France great again.

The French Revolution utterly destroyed all of France's hopes for greatness. After a brief burst of conquests, its ambitions to rule Europe were permanently broken, and culturally France has never recovered as well.

And given that the Ancient Regime standards of living were never reached again at any point before 1815, and even after that point at least getting back there took a decade of recovery, and given that the revolionaries had to slaughter a couple provinces worth of peasants to enforce their reforms, any economical reasons for the Revolution are utter and complete bullshit.

Want an example of a country that actually never recovered from shitty regimes
There's your flag

It was french ""revolutionaries"" who birthed communism, France pls take responsibility. you ruined the world.

Here's a bigger redpill
Everything that went wrong can be traced back to the Roman Empire

RARE
A
R
E

Everything went to shit as son as writing was invented

Hey Ted Kaczynski