Why does popular American media consider California and New York the only two cool places to live and shoot movies in?

Why does popular American media consider California and New York the only two cool places to live and shoot movies in?

Racist American hating faggots

You mean the people who also want nothing to do with the country they live in?

Dude coffee shops lmao

The two worst states in the country, and I say that posting from New York.

tax breaks for filming on location

worst states in the union. sad!

pennsreich for life.

You fucking know why.

fun fact the media is entirely owned by jews
another fun fat new york and California hold the highest population of jews in the US

Cause nothing happens in the flyover states, you guys are making me think of shows that exist in places like Tennessee and all I can come up with is Dukes of Hazard. I hate you all.

NJQ made me laugh really hard

>why does TV only take place on the coasts
>well, because nothing happens in the middle
>I know this because it's never on TV

Bump

>brings up tennessee
>doesn't think nashville
you got me you little baiter.

Because of the rampant homosexuality

Chicago? In the 80's?

I think NY characters and locations are chosen because they are genuinely interesting. California is probably more a function of economics, since most media is based there.

Hey Upstate Ny has a lot of true Americans, its the fucking citys man total shit.

Don't they shoot films about NY in Toronto because NY is such a dirty place?

Pretty sure Dukes of Hazard is Georgia

Texas and Florida are also two states that about everyone in the world knows. And Georgia has its own movie studios.

Walking Dead
> Georgia
Breaking Bad
> New Mexico
Burn Notice
> Florida
True blood
> Louisiana
Walker Texas ranger
> Texas

probably because that's where the media is based

NY is not dirty anymore, it used to be. It's probably because it's cheaper to film in Canada.

>90% white states

Georgia is one of the so-called fly-over states and yet they film TWD there, the biggest tv show of all times.

dude diversity lmao

A New Yorker, you're wrong. It's fucking dirty as fuck due to the amount of people and the homeless pooing in the street.

True Detective
Fargo
Shameless
Game of thrones

No joke. I'm from Minneapolis and our city is fucking clean in comparison to some of the shitholes I've been to, you guys are bad but not the worst. Miami and San Fran are fucking disgusting.

Oh gawd! White majority states? That's not very progressive goy!

You're full of shit. I was born and raised in NYC. Where do you live? I'll prove you're full of shit by asking a few questions only a New Yorker would now.

Whenever I see "diversity" applied to entertainment I mentally substitute "looks like NYC".

>this show isn't presenting realistic demographics because it doesn't look like the downtown of the major American city I live in

Because peoples would spend more money to live the great life they believe they can realize only there while living in those inflated places.

Maybe two decades ago, but most movies are shot in Toronto, the south, or eastern Europe. It's too expensive to make movies in those places now.

>It's fucking dirty as fuck due to the amount of people and the homeless pooing in the street.

Just like L.A.

Don't know why people clamor over Hollywood so much: it's disgusting.

All the Jews are concentrated in L.A. and NYC. Protip: New York City has more Jews than Israel. They use their propaganda machines to pretend these cities aren't filthy hell holes overflowing with homelessness and poverty. Another protip: the only parts of Manhattan that don't smell like rancid hobo piss are the blocks with stables, because those smell like rancid horse shit instead. Meanwhile L.A. has rows of tents set up on the sidewalks like shanty towns where homeless black people live. And they will be right around the corner from a Whole Foods, just outside the view of the white yuppies who think they're saving the world by bringing their own hemp grocery bags and paying five bucks for an apple because it has stickers that say organic and non-GMO.

What do you want to happen in the middle states? CA and NY have a lot of cop shows because crime is so rampant. I live in Michigan. You could have a cop show based in Detroit, but as soon as you get outside of Detroit people are normal again and it would turn into a hunting/fishing show.

Drama show? You can shoot that in literally any big city in America, they just choose CA or NY because

what do you say in response to "badda bing"

What's the best NY pizza?

I'm near Wall Street but work across from Grand Central.

Ask away.

Cause that's where the pedojewnazisatanists live. So its cool

It's just the sheer amount of people there.

Foot traffic, smog, littering etc.

CSI: Idaho
An edgy but relatable team of cops raise their adorable families while running a small rural police station. The show follows their dangerous exploits as they ticket jackasses on the highway.

Don't listen to that faggit, NYC is one of the cleanest cities I've ever been in, and I've been to a lot.

Past a certain population density, I suspect the number of people in a city has only a minor correlation with its cleanliness.

Fuckoff, queer. I'll ask the questions.

Sounds pretty new yorkish. Are you Italian?

In Manhattan, what's "the line" mean?

Because the cucks there will let them do anything

would work as a comedy only (see: super troopers)

If it's a famous park, then I found it in 10 secs on google.
t. never new yorked

Where are the cameras located in the subway?

>implying CSI Miami isn't a comedy

In the wrist implants they make you get when you start renting downtown.

What's the ethnic makeup of Division st, next to the bridge?

Wrong, you're a queer LARPer.

The pipes above your head bro. Looks like a pipe sticking out. My roommate hit one drunk one night. Came out like two years ago I think.

Dog eaters.

I'm not LARPer, I said I never went to New York and I just googled. I was checking to see if your questions were easy enough for a non-local.

I have serious doubts that you've ever been in NY Where are they IN the trains?

He won't be able to answer these unless he really lives in NYC

That one was too easy. You could have googled it.

I've lived here my whole life and I don't even know where they are in the trains.

What's the "line" in Manhattan, what does it mean when people say it?

Houston Street.

The ceiling I'm assuming. Bro I don't look for shit on the subway cars. The only thing I see are sAint Francis U ads and city ads.

I got one for you, name a restaurant that serves kangaroo. No googling.

Don't tip him off, user. Stay out of this for now.

Tell me about Bane, why does he wear the mask?

Do you base your life off Talmudvision?

Reminder that 99% of ny state is republican

Actually they film all their stuff in BC and make it look like California or Jew York

>t. BCer

No it's not. Clinton won counties upstate near the border.

california was in a convenient location when movie production first began. hollywood has the ocean, a desert, the city, and mountains all within a 2 hour drive.

Dukes of hazzard was actually a pretty good show though.

gr8 b8 m8

If you want to meet so I can size you up, come to the Chanin building, if you know where that is. I'm in a Lacoste dress shirt smoking a cigarette outside.

I think so as well

I'm a little rusty on the "backstory" but I remember at least that the closest big city to hazzard county is Atlanta

You say you live near Wall, and that you work midtown. You have to ride the trains at leat twice a day. Everyone knows there are no cameras inside the cars. Only the station. Forget about kangaroos and google, you sound like you're full of shit. The line is uptown where Harlem starts. Every New Yorker knows where and what the "line" is and know when it's safe to be above it.

I'm going to take a guess based off the SkyTrain and say ceilings of the stations as well as front panel rear panel and ceiling of the cars

You're a LARPer. Post a pic out of your office window with date, otherwise you're full of shit.

The main subway line?

Honestly I don't know I'm just guessing out of curiosity

Lots of comic shit gets filmed here in Cleveland

Ok so the line is basically a division between the good area of the city and coon-town?

post pic of outside your office with date Sup Forums

New York State subsidizes the fuck out of the TV & Film industry, especially for shoots in the city limits. There's been a massive scramble to redevelop old industrial locations into film studio locations: Steiner Studios taking over part of the Naval Yard was just the first wave; there's a bunch of shit out in Greenpoint now too, and they're starting to creep into Gowanus.

There are some good spots in Harlem now. It's not like it was 20 years ago. I still wouldn't live there though.

The line is above the 90's, Manhattan. Every New Yorker knows this from birth.

The TV show is in Tennessee you faggot, no one cares about the movie.

While Walking Dead was in Georgia half of the time they're in a prison, which is fitting for Georgia's shit culture.
Never seen Breaking Bad
Burn Notice is faggot tier trash set in a faggot tier city
Never watched True Blood, sounds too much like Twilight
Walker Texas Ranger, started out good, turned into cuck shit towards the end.

I haven't watched TV other than a few shows in the last 10 years faggot

>popular American media

It's less true now than it was, though. Inwood is becoming downright gentrified.

What is on the cube on their heads? is their foreskin saved there?

Lol it's so fucking easy to troll you Jew York fucks.

I used to work in the city then I fucked off to North Carolina because that has less nogs and I managed to get a house for a good deal.

Harlem also isn't that bad because nogs are getting priced out and libs are moving in, just like my current city.

Libtards flock together to avoid getting triggered/btfo.
Also, most of the wealth is concentrated there, and thus it's a suitable grazing field for those in search of gibs.

Because they are center of (((Jewish power)))

(((Wall Street))) (((Hollywood)))

It doesn't matter, I can't remember not knowing about the line. Anyone that rides the trains knows what the line is and what stations they begin at.

Wasn't Harlem being flooded by Mexicans.

Not really from what I remember.

Whites are moving back in but it's still not that great from what my friends tell me.

The midwest is a great place to shoot horror, dystopian, and post-apoc stuff. We have so much crumbling property and infrastructure that you could pick any franchise and probably find a town or rural community with exactly the right atmosphere. We also have loads of creepy woods, fallow fields, dump sites, meth labs, weird hobo shacks and camps - we're probably only a few decades from looking like Eastern Europe.

Actually, a show about living in a dying small town would probably be pretty good on its own. It'd be like taking the plot from Breaking Bad and combining it with the atmosphere of The Walking Dead.

tfw live at the very edge of the no-go zone
tfw still breach it every now and then for this amazing Mexican restaurant

you just a sad LARPing queer, and you were found out in a NY minute. NY is one of the cleanest, safest cities in the world, turd.