youtube.com/watch?v=aoMj1TjNTFw
youtube.com/watch?v=zNRt0PehiYQ&list=PLznZviy8-VoP0h4Lp3ZzXCgI9-5BG-p5W
youtube.com/watch?v=8HVkIB0NzYw
youtube.com/watch?v=Bkt1vAX0MRM
youtube.com/watch?v=NE1l4-vo8I4
youtube.com/watch?v=M5fgRgAk9uk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't speak faggot. What is this?

Swedish largest news site says swedish snipers better than u.s marines and Airborne.

Wouldn't be surprising, US Marines are whores and faggots.

>special forces being better than front line infantry
Who would of fucking guessed

Are those snipers the rapefugees who were trained with swedish taxpayer money?

I highly doubt they are better than US Marines
> marines abuse sand niggers gitmo
> marines throw doge off cliff
> marines pee pee on dead bodies
> obviously have no problem killing. They crave it. They crave Valhalla
> Sweden doesn't have the balls to shoot something yet alone stand up for themselves
kek

Isn't it a known fact that Western/Northern Europe has smaller numbers, but much better training and equipment?

Navy Seals have reportedly expressed jealousy towards the equipment their Dutch colleagues are given.

It's pretty much common knowledge that we outskill the americans time after time.

youtube.com/watch?v=aoMj1TjNTFw

All that defence money, maybe they could use it to buy some skill lol

top kek

I don't know know how to translate it into cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=zNRt0PehiYQ&list=PLznZviy8-VoP0h4Lp3ZzXCgI9-5BG-p5W

That's false, that last part is.
What would seals be jelley of that the Dutch have?
Serious question. We spend so much money on our Israeli bullet shields and all.

>>All that defence money, maybe they could use it to buy some skill lol

Or use it to import rapefugees.

Oh no wait, that sound retarded.

So specalists are better than cannon fodder? Colour me surprised.

But can 4 Swedish snipers beat one tanned Swedish man?

youtube.com/watch?v=8HVkIB0NzYw

Plot twist: Swedish snipers are in reality """"Swedes""""" who have trained with daesh

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Funny and original.

Front line British troops are better than americuck special forces

Sweden, known for having the best shooters

Great job Sweden. YES our special forces are superior to an allies infantry with standard training.

Just one small thing. Your army already failed in its primary task, which is defending your fucking country.

Typical Swede to feel superior for beating an ally.

britcucks aren't better than anything

USMC has out or own Snipers. They're called Scout Snipers.

>Swedes

>calls american a cuck
>is swedish

youtube.com/watch?v=Bkt1vAX0MRM

That's a dane tho

they specialized doing in jews?

Coping mechanism

They give Swedes live rounds?

I must apologize, I lost the source. It was a while ago.

Also i'm not an expert on what specific equipment they do or don't have, but it is true that small countries like the Netherlands and Denmark tend to focus on special operations specifically, and the US has to maintain a military many times larger, with navies, aircraft carriers, nuclear weapons, stealth bombers and everything. That's probably where most of the budget goes.

Yeah, our snipers are the best in the world. All five of them. Six if you count the part-timer!

Nothing worse than a delusional american
>White babies minority since 2014

You'll need those snipers to retake Swedenistan

agreed

You want to know whats really funny?
US Marines lose to conscripts.

Scandis are actually good soldiers, there is just very few of them so it does not really matter.

>majorities are minorities

don't think whoever wrote this knows what the fuck those terms mean

Nah, he is Norwegian.

No shit our marines are trash and nothing more than cannon fodder.

those look like snipers to me.

>our bullet sponges are better than your bullet sponges

atleast i dont let a sandnigger rape my wife.

>needing chrome extension to take screenshot

>aftonhoran
>Truth

These two has never, and will never go together. aftonhoran is a jew-magazine. Someone should Charlie-Hedbo those swines.

>atleast i dont let a sandnigger rape my wife.

no just regular niggers lol

Also you're too fat to get a wife

Maybe in backpack design or something, but as for weapons I understand that the special forces get to pick their own and frequently have multiple weapons. But then, there are several US special forces / special ops - seals, rangers, green berets, they maybe don't all get that freedom.

I don't speak Arabic. What does it say?

Americucks
youtube.com/watch?v=NE1l4-vo8I4

British Lions.
youtube.com/watch?v=M5fgRgAk9uk

IQ affects even things you wouldn't expect it to, like artillery accuracy. Source, a slate.com article I used to be able to find but haven't been able to now for a while. So it wouldn't surprise me.

So ISIS now has the best snipers?

>Blackface
SWEDEN NO

My 1st Sgt was a S.S
Google Darel Carver.
Man Is a certified badass

True toothpaste bro
Our SF has their own budget though
When the seals were being formed by dick his funding for ammo was more than the entire marine corps

Says the french faggot, dont you have muslim cock to suck?

No dude, SS stands for Scout Sniper :^) what are you talking about mate? U crazy heh

Navy Seals are the best in the world you tard

but you're letting bean niggers rape your countrie

Don't be mad bro.

You decided to accept fags in your military and adopt the don't ask don't tell.
Our military isn't that much better though I'll admit. They were caught raping nigglets.

You don't even have bullets.

POW POW!