EU is destroying LePen

Trump's unpopularity and Le Pen not having his record of success and charisma...

Guys. It's crunch time here.

This is literally Europe hanging in the balance.

This is all the EU might and muscle and corruption and backdealing to keep her out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VS7ZBff9MGk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Trump has a 1% chance of winning.
>polls

Well, she has Farage, too. Brexit is pretty freaking huge, even though the globalist media seems to constantly try to downplay it.

She's very clever, and she's been using this. She gave an excellent interview not too long ago where she referred to the light of the EU as the light shining from a dying star, and cited Brexit and even the USA going toward a more nationalist approach.

But if there is anything you can think that I can do to help her out, I am open to suggestions. I love Paris very much, and it just makes me sick to see how that city and much of France has fallen.

This is a very good point.

Let's not forget...

shut up Russian hacker, we don't care about Putin's agenda in Europe
sage

Thing is right wing voters normally don't really get recognized in the polls because no faggot is going to publicly announce he's voting for Le Pen. The fucking commies and the normiemedia will hunt them down and shame them in the open. Le Pen will have a tough time i guess but she is still able to win. Fuck the polls.

>The Independent

Believing any poll prior to results

France isn't a third world country where you rig the results

>2017
>believing in polls

>polls: geert will win
>polls: Trump will lose
>polls: brexit will lose

She'll go down in flames like Geert Wilders. How many times do we have to say it? Continentals are faggots and always have been. They always need Anglos to fight their wars for them. No longer. Let them rot.

Another Hillary voter in complete and utter denial. She couldn't get enough illegals to vote illegally, and they couldn't get enough people on buses to vote multiple times. THAT MANY PEOPLE voted for Trump.

No poll has ever said that

The Independent is owned by an anti-Putin Russian billionaire.

The FAKE NEWS couldn't be more obvious.

shill

In a way you may be right. We are more conformist and we all lost the war in a way: Netherlands France Belgium and poland got overrun by nazi and then the nazi's got btfo by you and the Ruski's.
It's kind of telling the Ruski's are the least cucked and the u.k. is heading in the right direction now as well.
The whole Gibraltar incident showed it in a way: Anglo's don't try anything with us because we'll fight back. EU: feminized crying.

Your naivete reminds me of that conversation between michael and kay, where kay says senators dont murder people, and michael says "now who's being naive?"

>the problem is the solution
No. Supporting women in government won't solve anything.
>She gave an excellent interview
She has never.

This. But Geert didnt completely lose really. He still gained a lot of ground.

>LePen is destroying the EU

fixed it for you

hahahaha

The Hegelian dialectic will make her win

shut up you fucking yip

Rig the election Putin. Use the force.

Trump will win.

So will Le Pen.

good. russian puppet out

LE PEN WILL WIN

youtube.com/watch?v=VS7ZBff9MGk

She reached her highest level under Trump at over 40%. Not that Trump has any influence over Europe.
SAGE

>Brexit will never happen according to "polls"

>Trump will never get elected according to "polls"

>T-Trump is very unpopular according to "polls"

>L-le pen will not win, according to "polls"

Uh huh.

haha, it's over you fucking morons

Germany wins again

way trumtards adore her just doesn't make any sense at all. i'm sure 99.99% of them don't know anything about her or her policies except that she is a nationalist and hates muslims. is that really enough to root for someone? what is the value that this is supposed to represent? French nationalism is in no way beneficial for an American. These people are literally just doing shit because Putin likes it, no other reason required.

Digits confirm.

We support her because we want the EU to die a horrible death and her election would assure that.

Checked

>caring about polls
You of all people should know better.
Her chances are still slim though.
Which is good. Fucking emirati sockpuppet.

>She'll go down in flames like Geert Wilders
You watch MSM, don't you? Dutch elections aren't all-or-nothing, your vote count determines the amount of Senate seats your party gets.

Geert went from 15 seats to 19 seats after the election. It was over a 25% boost in a single play, 2017 elections were a massive gain for him.

t. useful idiot

Le Mort du France

>Trusting ((( polls ))) in 2017

That video wasn't even filmed in Paris or Marseille, but in the COUNTRYSIDE of Lorraine.

>shilling against LePen

haha yeah russian puppet lol lmao better vote for a rothschild banker xdd

woow such boost much increase in popularity... except that's not even his best showing and did way better in 2010 and was supposed to do much better this time around, failure all around no matter how you look at it, but go on keep sucking that cock. that's all you faggots are known for anyways

Europe is lost. Years of left leaning politics being the norm did this. I've always heard from Europeans that the American left would be conservative over there, if that's the case la pen never had a chance.

Keep sucking that migrant cock

you're not getting rid of those sanctions stay drunk igor

>le ebil banks lmaooo

>wants to destroy Europe
>Europe doesn't take kindly to it
Geez, I fucking wonder why

>le ebil ruskies lmaooo

you're the ones who have the most to lose from it you dumb blob of lard

>those sanctions
>implying i give a fuck about those
silly shill

>Nigger music.
>In place with no guns.
>Has guns anyway.

Lololol.

He gained 4 seats and no-one wants to work with him. Great achievement. The Dutch overwhelmingly voted for pro-EU parties and even an Islamist party got into parliment. They're a lost cause.

If I recall, many moons ago most people of France did not want to enter the EU in the first place. Over the years they grew used to the idea and complicit, and a pudding-headed younger generation is old enough to vote now, and they've been indoctrinated with Marxist bullshit.

Now France is overrun with immigrants and stand to lose their identity altogether. The French used to be VERY proud of their identity. Nationalism, years ago, would have been the ULTIMATE battle cry. This election is a turning point, and Le Pen stands a VERY strong chance of winning.

it's le dumb russkies to be precise

can't understand you with that cock in your mouth

There are guns in France, it's jsut a little harder to get them and you can't hold them without licence, etc. It just has a couple more hoops to jump through before you can buy a rifle but getting one is not hard.
Getting firearms is easy if you decide to get them illegally. Which isn't too good an idea.

He said, forgetting that he means nothing in this world.

you have confused me for your mother im afraid

Le Pen should more play the christian card.

Say the EU must be christian. Say that it should take god into the constiution.

That way she would take the Fillon voters.

Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater, play it smart.

>moor cant read

you look like an old woman? proud of it too?

>If I recall, many moons ago most people of France did not want to enter the EU in the first place.
Wrong.
France was one of the instigators of what would later on become the EU. You're thinking of the Lisbon treaty that was disapproved by referundum but was agreed to anyway because Sarkozy is a gigantic cunt and didn't want his pet project to fail at the first hurdle.

This one really milked my almonds

>named independent
>isn't independent
>doesn't push for independence
Literally fake news.

>mfw terrified by an insult

>€0,03 has been deposited in your account

You really don't understand France.

Most french people have a deep distrust of organized religion. We claim to be catholic for cultural reasons, but the vast majority doesn't attend any kind of service in church (other than for marriages & burials) and doesn't even believe in God.

Playing the religion card in France is political suicide.

>France
>Isnt third world

Thanks. That ought to do it.

Ohhh Shiiiiitttt

If it's not now it will be in 5 years, she isn't going anywhere contrary to Trump who was a one-time occasion.
In the case of an election of Macron situation will be even worse and she will gain even more popularity, she has literally everything to win staying in the opposition for 5 more years, it would just give her more seats in the parliament (even maybe a majority she has no way to have today).

inb4
>France will be doomed in 5 years !!!!!!!!!

France as we know it since the french revolution is already doomed, it signed its death sentence in (((May 68))) just like the USA did in 1965, could have maybe avoided it if immigration policy was corrected in the 90s but it wasn't.
I will vote for Marine and do my best to preserve it but I'm past the feeling of emergency

The FN would lose everything by playing the christian card.
First off because the overwhelming majority of voters do not give a shit about christianity in the first place and think shoving religion into political affairs is archaic.
Secondly because they would immediatly get called out by actual traditionnal catholics on stuff like Marion Maréchal-Le-Pen divorcing at 23.
You do not want to bring religion in because it's a big risk and you have almost nothing to gain from it. Fillon somewhat tried to pull it off and it really didn't do anything.

>she isn't going anywhere contrary to Trump who was a one-time occasion
On the contrary, now might be their last big occasion thanks to the anti-EU sentiment. If that goes away or if the EU goes away, they will pretty much be out of ammo.

FUCK YES

>xcom_gameplay.jpg

Praise kek

macron will know the only way he can win is to create massive demographic change in france. he'll bring in millions of refugees who will all vote for him next time around.

hope this will go as the trump allection where hillary had 94%,but then they got shit on

Saint-Louis would vote for Don Fillon.

This is a fact.

Anti-clericalism has been smashed through our heads during the last 200 years by republicans after the Church betrayed the people and sided with the Old Regime during the Revolution.
Protestants could have prevented that but Louis XIV kicked them out of the country.

It's not a big loss though considering how christcucks welcomed niggers with open arms and how the Vatican celebrates the invasion.

Exctly. And except for like Germany and Canada, all other western countries (and Russia) are now leaning nationalist, which means relations between nationalist parties and governments in other nations makes it easier to grow in the own country, which makes it build on itself.

A victory for FN would be a great thing symbolically, and I guess would speed things up, but is not by any means critical.

HE IS PRESENT. tHE POLLS DO NOT MATTER.

If he does that, then it's time for military coup and Madame guillotine.

I honestly think a military coup with the support of the police might be on the cards regardless if Le Pen does not win.

>DRUMPF IS FINISHED
Le Pen confirmed victorious by landslide. The left gets desperate when they smell defeat

No he won't because he isn't that dumb.
We have the exact result of that in the UK.
Look how well Blair's plan worked : it was precisely that and as a result, the tories are more popular than ever before and have been losing most elections since 2010.

hurr
the tories are more popular than ever befroe and labour has been losing most elections since 2010

>Germany wins again
>again

LMAO. You gotta win 1 time before you can win an "again'

>his record of success
what the hell does that even mean? The media pretended during the whole campaign everything Trump did was a failure that led to a net loss, why would it be different for le pen?

You don't need a bank account charged with billions to be "successful".

And about that charisma I'm pretty sure everyone can disagree that she doesn't have it.

Why are you shills keep posing Libtard articles from Libtard media?? It makes no fucking sense

Do Libtard post Fox News articles about their candidates? Fuck off

set to rake in a lot of money when Le Pen wins gonna be Hilldawg 2: electric boogaloo.

>labour has been losing most elections since 2010
yeah, and pendulum swing and all that. look what happened here... 8/4/fucking 100 years ago trump would've never even had a chance. even a year ago, his mere candidacy was a total joke to the establishment. jewgle "who is the president of the US?"

But the CIA did rig the results you retard.

Is he accounted for too?

Lel people are leaving Macron's meeting by hundred while he is speaking...Tje second round will be Fillon (lesser evil) vs MLP (whishable)

>Fillon somewhat tried to pull it off and it really didn't do anything.

Wrong, Civitas and other christian anti-faggot associations are the ONLY reason he is still in the race.
If it wasn't for them and their hardcore support he would have been forced to renounce his nomination.
These associations are in this spot where they are too small to be a viable voter base by their own but they are big enough to be respected by cuckservatives.
Upsetting them would have probably pushed a large part in the arms of the FN (notably the Marion's faction).

Tv Debate in 3 hours.

Brace yourselves.

You can't use them if you're attack anyway. Not without going to jail regardless of the circumstances.

Illegals and criminals get all the privileges as long as they're arabs.

tippity top kekkles