No one is paying attention anymore, but Trump is quietly working Congress for Obamacare repeal votes

No one is paying attention anymore, but Trump is quietly working Congress for Obamacare repeal votes.

He just won over Freedom Caucus member Mo Brooks...

They're gonna pass this on Friday.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2014/08/04/rep-mo-brooks-talks-war-on-whites-as-the-gop-loses-the-battle-for-votes/
youtube.com/watch?v=5mtQyEd-zS4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is what that will get Trump re-elected. The Obama people spying on Trump is great theater, but is anyone really surprised? He already used the IRS to target political opposition, why wouldn't he use other Federal agencies? At best Obama was scum, at worst he was a plant to severly weaken the U.S.

But if Trump fixes healthcare, taxes, jobs, etc., that's what people really care about. Stuff that impacts everyday life, stuff that impacts people's wallets. Trump gets stuff like this done and it's going to be a great 8 years.

Bump

I liked Moe Brooks, got a picture with him inauguration week

washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2014/08/04/rep-mo-brooks-talks-war-on-whites-as-the-gop-loses-the-battle-for-votes/

I dunno why but I read mtg as Magic The Gathering and the image of Pence and Mo playing fucking cards while idly chatting about this bill just hit me.

Shit brah, there deciding the fate of America by dueling with magic cards? Colour me impressed!

Damnit, you beat me to it.

Brooks is a badass

youtube.com/watch?v=5mtQyEd-zS4

Yeah, we talked about that

2/3 American men are now black. Sad!

Nuke us, Mohammed. We're done for.

now THAT is some meme magic!

Brooks' brother is my dentist
Brooks is my congressman. He's...enthusiastic. He was supposed to become a senator when Sessions left the senate but Bama is a little corrupt
>t. engrish teacher

Bump

>Bentley now gets to pick the man over-seeing his case

Strange is interesting though, certainly bumps the average height of Alabama senators up.

lel Trump Jr. RT'd Strange this morning

Yeah, why couldn't Don Jr. have been the favorite instead of Ivanka?

Because he wasn't willing to do "special favours" for his dad.

What's going to be interesting is when Trump gets reelected. That's when he has nothing to lose and goes scorched earth.

Does america really decide its politics with games of magic the gathering

He pimped her out to the Rothschilds as partial payment for his bailout in the 90s. Ivanka gave herself to the international banking cabal for daddy after he was done consuming her youth. Special connection.

>the stars user, on some nights I feel like I can reach out and touch them
The final frontier.

It's almost as if the art of the deal works.