HAPPENING SUSAN RICE WILL GO TO JAIL HAPPENING

Lock her up!!! Lock her up!!!

>Former President Barack Obama’s national security adviser Susan Rice ordered U.S. spy agencies to produce “detailed spreadsheets” of legal phone calls involving Donald Trump and his aides when he was running for president, according to former U.S. Attorney Joseph diGenova.

>“The overheard conversations involved no illegal activity by anybody of the Trump associates, or anyone they were speaking with,” diGenova said. “In short, the only apparent illegal activity was the unmasking of the people in the calls.”

Read more: dailycaller.com/2017/04/03/susan-rice-ordered-spy-agencies-to-produce-detailed-spreadsheets-involving-trump/#ixzz4dI0zHeiX

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/blackwater-founder-held-secret-seychelles-meeting-to-establish-trump-putin-back-channel/2017/04/03/95908a08-1648-11e7-ada0-1489b735b3a3_story.html?utm_term=.da380a4fe78b
mediaite.com/online/media-matters-flaunts-tax-exempt-status-while-david-brock-admits-its-true-objective/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-20/money-laundering-scheme-exposed-14-pro-clinton-super-pacs-non-profits-implicated
medium.com/@SarahRRunge/amazon-the-washington-post-and-the-cia-d68a4ee802e
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/02/15/515437291/intelligence-official-transcripts-of-flynns-calls-dont-show-criminal-wrongdoing
dailywire.com/news/12320/cnnbuzzfeed-smear-collapses-trump-attorney-cohen-john-nolte
news.grabien.com/story-cnn-goes-rampage-against-susan-rice-bombshell-instructs-view
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She's gonna be obamas fall nigger.

>MYSTERY MEAT COMMIE GLOBALIST TRATOR BTFO

Leavenworth when?

You sure this isnt just a giant nothing burger meant to get out ahead of the Black Water/Russia meeting in Seychelles?

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/blackwater-founder-held-secret-seychelles-meeting-to-establish-trump-putin-back-channel/2017/04/03/95908a08-1648-11e7-ada0-1489b735b3a3_story.html?utm_term=.da380a4fe78b

This needs to be looked into. It's too sketchy to just leave alone

This. She is just being put out there to take the heat right now. Then she'll deny everything in front of Congress. The pieces all fit. There's little doubt this goes through Clapper, Brennan, Rhodes, all the way to Obama. And if they knew, then Hillary and her campaign knew too. The challenge will be proving it all.

I would imagine every administration sets up back channels with every country... plus Washington post come on.

They surveillance of a political opponent during an election is a much bigger story than some back channels set up with Russia

bump

Another one bites the dust

It was legal.

>“The overheard conversations involved no illegal activity by anybody of the Trump associates, or anyone they were speaking with,” diGenova said. “In short, the only apparent illegal activity was the unmasking of the people in the calls.”

you should learn to read

>we all know they leaked this shit to clinton campaign

The Daily Caller News Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit providing original investigative reporting from a team of professional reporters that operates for the public benefit.

why would the daily caller be set up as a non profit?

>The challenge will be proving it all.
>Trump pulls NSA raw data proving it all
Would be a fitting end.

brown people are so disgusting

one would have to live under a rock not to connect those dots

Why don't you ask your boss why media matters is a 501c3
mediaite.com/online/media-matters-flaunts-tax-exempt-status-while-david-brock-admits-its-true-objective/

Thats probably how Clinton was convinced to speak about Pepe.

>Ma'am we see Pepe repeatedly in the spreadsheet, intel shows this is an image of hate discussed by Trump's fans.

So Tucker is just trying to cuck the government by not paying taxes?

LEL

BREAKING

if she is willing to expose and testify to pizzagate and that illegal horific human traficking along with clintons and obama she gets out

No but your boss obviously is
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-20/money-laundering-scheme-exposed-14-pro-clinton-super-pacs-non-profits-implicated

DON'T LET THE SHILLS SLIDE THIS THREAD
STOP REPLYING TO NONSENSE AND DIVIDE AND CONQUER THREADS

@119474608
Kill yourself faggot shill

It's probably all bullshit. The Washington Post prints stories that it retracts a week later, that's even if they do that anymore.

>Washington Post

>In 2013, the Washington Post was purchased by Jeff Bezos, the founder and CEO of Amazon. That same year, Amazon also obtained a CIA contract worth $600 million. At the time,the Nationpointed out the conflict of interest that these dealings posed.

medium.com/@SarahRRunge/amazon-the-washington-post-and-the-cia-d68a4ee802e

>It was legal.
But the unmasking was not. That is the problem here.

Washington post is beginning to sound more like the left wing version of Alex Jones every day.

kek wills it

The Obama did relax the rules of unmasking with amendment 702 to executive order 12333

I wouldn't even explain it to these Muppets. They can cry and moan all they want. It'll all come out.

Wasn't that right before he left office?

Trump's not gonna let them get away with it

You guys know that this is literally nothing right? No one cares about this.

I was watching CNN think oh no that they will at least cover this or the attack on Russia but nope I guess who Bill O'Reilly diddled is more important

hang em all

Why do you troglodytes insist that anyone who wants to get to the bottom of the Russian shit supports Hillary? For fucks sake have you ever stopped to consider that maybe they are both unrepentant criminal psychopaths ?

nope that was back in in like 2014 that amendment went into effect

>parallel construction is legal
>Obama allowed all 17 spy agencies to share intel
If the info exists, we'll get it.

It's just getting started.

We are seeing how far the rabbi hole goes.

You know why they attack bill?

He isn't even all that conservative...

Its because they want fox's employee's to understand they will be destroyed if they remain loyal to fox, they will know no safety. That's what it is about.

WaPo is basically a mouthpiece for the CIA to get stuff out to the public when it's helpful for the intel community.

Let's all go to sleep, we're all sleepy, right guys

The only reason ther aren't more whistleblowers is that they are biding their time, seeing what statements Obama/Rice etc make, then revealing more and more to Nunes and others.

Why would you need back channels in January if you're already Putin's puppet since 2015, you braindead moron?

tfw when you can't see the bottom of the Rabbit Hole

Send that quota hire to jail

About time this happening happens.

>tries to protect the US from a candidate comprised by Russia
>gets vilified for it by right wing retards

Why would you need a back channel at all? The guy's the president he can instruct the sec state to talk to any country.

I have yet to see any evidence there is collusion with muh Russia

This is just the tip of the iceberg, lads. Just wait until she spills the beans on Obama. This is gonna get good.

>Trump is working with Russia! Obama didnu nuffin!
They spied on all of Trump's communications for over a year. If he had a real connection to Russia they would've found it already.
Your concern shilling is so obvious it's a waste of time. The dems money would be better spend hiring lawyers to keep them all out of jail

RICED

These shills never give up

You should be encouraging it, not upset about it though.

Just like Alex is COINTELPRO, so is the WaPo. But once the whole population is turned into conspiracy theorists, you need only give them the correct theories.

Example, someone who believes Alex Jones is legit. Then you tell them how infowars is named after Mindwars by Thomas Aquino, military psychological operations, founder of the Temple of Set, high priest of the Church of Satan. Prison planet? Only other use before Alex was by L Ron Hubbard, CIA psychological operations.

Once you destroy faith in a few leaders ("republican / democrat," "wapo/infowars") people are ready to find the truth.

why create back channels when Putin can just bomb his own people any time he wants to talk to Trump

I don't know I didn't pay attention to it I just saw two old hags laughing about the situation and then that fag Don Lemon appeared. But I suppose you are right, they are trying to demolish Fox news since I'm guessing more people are tuning into them more than any other network at this point.

Also, it has become increasingly clear that the whole "muh Russia" narrative was used as a cover for spying on Trump. The Russia story didn't even become popular until a month before the election, which is around the same time they supposedly started spying on Trump. By saying that they were looking for connections to Russia, they had a "legit" reason as to why they were listening in on Trump team phone calls. This whole time I thought that they were blaming Russia because they were upset they lost the election. Now I realize that it's even more sinister.

Because the only ones stupid enough to believe the Russia story are Hillary supporters. Even if Russia did influence the election, do you know how many other countries influence the election?

>rabbi hole

this is what happens when you elect niggers into your government. the whole thing becomes a literal banana republic.

well, except the stuff flynn got fired over, the Sessions thing, the Manafort thing, Mark Cohen meeting with a Russian spy and this but other than his lawyer, NSA, AG, former campaign manager and brother of his SoE having meetings with Russians everything is fine

I didn't stutter

>actually falling for the smokescreen
Nice work, Sup Forums, you continue to be useful idiots.

none of that is proof of collusion.

>Meeting with Russians is an act of treason

Is this really where Democrats want to take this?

>contact with Russia first established AFTER elected

Lmao, aren't you embarrassed at this point? Why do you still do this stupid job?

He said Maxine Waters has the same hair as James Brown (true) and then complimented her and said despite his disagreement with her she's earnest and a fighter. This is apparently an unbearable act of racism.

>foreign governments shouldn't meddle in other countries' elections

dat lynch bill tarmac meeting though

Exactly, this thing is blowing wide open.

Soon, brother.

> Fox said the unmasked names of Trump aides were given to officials at the National Security Council (NSC), the Department of Defense, James Clapper, President Obama’s Director of National Intelligence, and John Brennan, Obama’s CIA Director.
Rice is just the beginning

Good.
Charge her with Treason.
Death Penalty or she rolls on Obama and gets 10 years.

Heh I'm not following this but it's bullshit, literal straw-grasping to give the right wing its own spin of the Russia story by targeting the leakers instead of the leaks. It's pretty sad but the fact that you're running with it so hard is actually comforting and I fully encourage you to spend your resources pursuing the story to its logical conclusion.

REEEEEEEEEEEE! Let the happening happen, Praise Kek for his abundance!

No proofs.

>except the stuff flynn got fired over
fired for lying to pence, definitely should of been talking to Russia being he was the incoming nat security advisor
>the Sessions thing
meetings set up by Obama Admin. - senatorial duty
>the Manafort thing
worked for a Russian like ten years ago
>Mark Cohen meeting with a Russian spy
denied by Cohen- more hearsay
- this
please this is nothing

Love your mental gymnastics though

Yes, this sort of thing generally happens when there are investigations. Unmasking is not a crime, dipshits, so long as the proper procedures are followed...no indication that they were not

What. The. Fuck.

Housley said this had been going on since b4 trump was a candidate. I'm positive it's because of the birth certificate push by Trump - Obama using Intel agencies to spy on Trump since 1st term, guaranteed. Much to his dismay Trump wasn't dirty.

Do you have a reading comprehension problem faggot?

>it's not happening

If true, just think about why he would do something like that? I mean he made this whole thing out to be some kind of crazed conspiracy and yet he has the guy spied on? Really makes you think.

>except the stuff flynn got fired over
He did nothing wronh
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/02/15/515437291/intelligence-official-transcripts-of-flynns-calls-dont-show-criminal-wrongdoing
>the Sessions thing
He met with a russian ambassador As did most of the democrats in congress
>Mark Cohen meeting with a Russian spy
never happened
dailywire.com/news/12320/cnnbuzzfeed-smear-collapses-trump-attorney-cohen-john-nolte

MFW Libtards worried about Russian collusion and interference that there is no proof of. All the while it comes out the prior administration was spying on a political opponent.

Blown Away

Holy shit this makes sense. If the birth certificate is fake then that makes Trump enemy #1. Can you imagine what was going through Obama's head during the primaries?

>no indication that they were not
The Flynn phone call
how fucking stupid can you be?

Wasn't Cohen the one that was definitively refuted in about 5 seconds? Or have they come up with a conspiracy theory to explain away the passport and the UCLA alibi?

THATs why they defend her, rice is like a crack in the dam, once she falls through, all confidence in obama admin is gone

>rabbi hole

we still don't know why they were spying though

why did nunes brief the whitehouse on info they gave him by the way?

Literally everytime that bitch talks on camera she's flat out lying. How the fuck she's not in prison for treason already is beyond me.

To her credit she is one of Obama's best liars, she keeps a calm meek lil old woman voice. Though her blinking pattern often gives her away thats not a large tell to most.

Fuck off russia

I would think that Nunes would brief as to what that info meant contextually with everything else they have re: spying on Trump and transition team.

Let's not forget that if Rice ordered unmasking and dissemination in July that would have been around the time that Lynch met with Bill on the tarmac

Also, where you get Rice, Jarrett is right behind her

Fug, how deep does it go?

Going by CNN's response, my odds for her going to jail went up.

news.grabien.com/story-cnn-goes-rampage-against-susan-rice-bombshell-instructs-view

They've lost their minds. There's fire here, fellas.