Drip... drip... drip

Thought the narrative was changing Drumpfkins? Think again. New breaking investigative journalism from the Washington Post CONFIRMS Trump/Putin collusion.

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/blackwater-founder-held-secret-seychelles-meeting-to-establish-trump-putin-back-channel/2017/04/03/95908a08-1648-11e7-ada0-1489b735b3a3_story.html?tid=a_breakingnews&utm_term=.cc9dd7a2c80f

>washington post

broofs?? :DDDD

Trump didnt want to take your shit for having genuine discussions with Russia. He used back channels. This is logical.

How many vague connections are you guys going to dig up? Why are you guys hiding from reporting the rice unmasking?

>9 days before the inauguration

Literally nothing, again.

"apparent effort"

If every Trump story in your paper is filled with words of conjecture like these then congrats...you're fake news.

Reeks of desperation, but I have to say I love seeing them give their hopes up time and time again.

Drumpf is finished it's over for him!

Every President has back channels... including Obama for fucks sake. Are people actually stupid enough to believe that it's somehow a nefarious thing that Trump was arranging back channels? Literally, all Presidents have back channels, including to Russia. Holy mother fucking christ people are idiots.

>waah compost
shariablue

>WaPo

>January 11th 2017

Also archive that shit.

>washingtonpost
Oh sweetie, you're old enough to understand the idea of make-believe

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>meanwhile, Gorsuch gets confirmed....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Predictable spin is predictable

What a desperate smokescreen.

shnicky-wicky snooky-kums oh honey oh darling oh ragtime gal

*sips tea*

> Mercenary group hold meeting in Seychelles.

METAL GEARRR???

It's not spin it's truth you massive shilling faggot. Are you going to honestly tell me that it's somehow unusual for back channels to exist? Even though literally every President in modern history used back channels? Also, there's a lot of conjecture words in the articles... fucking Washington Post for fucks sake.

kys and do humanity a favor

The real question is

How does Sup Forums NOT have an extramilitary mercenary """defense""" force yet?

This

when they say "democracy dies in darkness", do they mean how reporters from Bloomberg and the NYT sat on their knowledge that the traitor susan rice ordered illegal spying on Trump?

>literally every President in modern history used back channels

i dont know how you cant see that its a shit show on all sides

stop being a brain dead partisan hack

This. Those poor Shareblue tools.

Hope they keep their boipuccis trimmed so they fetch a higher price in prison

>Back channel

I hate this fucking faux-operator poser lingo.

IT'S COMMUNICATION!!! IT'S MEETINGS! IT'S RELATIONSHIPS!

I.e. nothing at all unusual.

Are you even aware of what a back channel is? It's just communication between two parties without the whole dog and pony show of bullshit that goes with politics.

Yes exactly. Like I said right above, it's just communication without the bullshit dog and pony show. So yea... nothing unusual at all like you said. People are really stupid and this situation is just over-hyped idiocy.

>article contains no proof of anything
If you had a case, there would be a trial.
Why do you think it's a bad thing for Trump to talk to Russia in the first place?

STANDING ON THE EDGE

OF THE CRATER