Youtube Censorship Threat

People talk about using patreon, about going to another site, about this and that... but those are only a bandaid solutions. The media will attack those other sites as well and try to kill them off and could succeed. If they can take out Youtube/Google (a giant) they would easily take out the others.

No, we the people need to go after the source. Wall Street Journal, Buzzfeed, London Times, etc. We need to compile a list of organizations and SPECIFIC people involved and bring the hate and anger to them directly. Make them fear for their very lives. Don't actually threaten their lives, but we need to compile a massive list and organize a campaign against them. We need to make them see the anger and let it be in their mind that they will likely lose their livelihood (viewers/readers/etc) and more.

Thoughts on this? Thoughts on making it more effective? Because this censorship on youtube is about as unAmerican of a policy as possible and free speech is important. I don't care which part of the political spectrum you fall on, this is something EVERYONE needs to unite against.

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/zPT2
abc.net.au/news/2017-02-10/news-corp-posts-second-quarter-loss-australian-newspaper-impairs/8258334
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Time to 1488 the mainstream media

>Make them fear for their very lives.
>Don't actually threaten their lives

Which is it OP?

I think he means that we make them think "the hacker known as Sup Forums" has it out for them.

Liberals are scared of being targeted by anonymous hackers. That's why they shilled so hard against this Mexican jumping bean racing forum

I said in the post, threaten their livelihood. Go after their pocket books. Hurt their money the way they try and hurt those on Youtube's. That still hurts/threatens their lives, but not their actual life with violence.

sorry if that's not clear.

It's simple you launch investigative journalism on their poorly sourced journalism. Basically make it your job to point out fake news in msm.

That's one thing that needs to be done, but I don't think that alone would be enough because those who do such need to eat/live and need to have a platform to post that and not be censored and taken seriously. So we need to make sure they have that.

But that's definitely one of the many avenues to take. We need to organize boycotts, I think, of these news outlets. We need thunderclap campaigns against the outlets and their specific journalists. They need to be hounded on media, phone calls, e-mails, in person. Protests at their offices.

We need to make it YUGE!

Unfortunately you will convince no one without the reason and evidence. The first step is to discredit them as thouroughly as possible. Then you can boycott them.

You could try vid.me as an alternative to YouTube. Somehow we basically need alternative platforms, or multiple platforms that way they cannot all be shut down. Something decentralized perhaps.

Here is an example video

>What's wrong with being a Freemason?
vid.me/zPT2

Truthfully though they're on their way out. They have fewer and fewer viewers as time goes by. It's only a matter of time before they keel over and die. You can simply wait and in ten years they will be extinct.

What you're seeing now is their desperation to control the narrative because they are losing very badly.

That's a fair point. I think at this point we could organize enough evidence to do this, but we need to probably have a channel/subreddit/website/whatever dedicated solely to it for people to reference.

And then we definitely need to support whoever compiles that list (we'd need someone charismatic enough to do that too if they do a video form).

I think, as of right now though, enough are outraged enough to join in a boycott or at least thunderclap/petition campaign (as weak as those are, it's still a decent first step) against these media outlets.

You're all being extremely ineffective. First priority should be to create a backlash against the brands that pulled their ads.

Some brands are more vulnerable, coke is too strong, people buy it out of habit, they will buy coke even if they fucking hate the company. While GM have plenty of competition and a large optional purchase like a car is extremely influenced by how people perceive GM and it's brands are viewed by customers.

Yet I go to GM America and their Australian brand Holden twitter accounts both who pulled ads while collaborating with the WSJ, no complaints about them helping attack youtube and alternative media. I'm sure if I check their FB and youtube channels it's the same. WSJ and their newscorp parent company do not give a fuck if the screenshots are fake or anything, they are 100% behind the people who did all this and plan on doing more. The CEO of newscorp is directly personally involved, they will not back down, you either generate terrible PR for the companies that pulled ads or you lose.

I still think that we need an option that holds people to higher journalistic standards. Anything without this option should be treated as inferior.

That's a good idea too. I think we could go after both the brands that pulled out advertisements as well as the MSM that are organizing this hysteria.

Fuck the old media. #BoycottWSJ #JackNicas4Prison

this

Fire up those twitter accounts we're going to war. Dindu Nuffin

>That's a good idea too. I think we could go after both the brands that pulled out advertisements as well as the MSM that are organizing this hysteria.
For the most part the media doesn't give a single fuck what you think. You aren't buying or watching their shit so you are nothing to them. There's only a few million people in the world dumb enough in the world to pay for the WSJ, if you aren't one of those people then you can't boycott the WSJ because you weren't a customer to begin with.

Here's where it gets interesting. On february 10, 4 days before the pewdiepie attack from the WSJ, newscorp their parent company posted their quarterly reports which featured terrible losses however senior execs had this to say
>"We are in an era where integrity is priceless. Yet digital distributors have long been a platform for the fake, the faux and the fallacious," Mr Thomson said.

>Mr Thomson predicted there would be an "awakening and surely a reckoning" in the advertising market.

So how did he know this would all happen 4 days in advance? The plan was obviously already well underway and they had colluded with large advertisers to all pull their youtube ads at the same time. Newscorp, Fox, GM, coke and all the other cunts were all in on it from the start, WSJ is just bait to absorb the rage since they don't rely on the general public for funding.
abc.net.au/news/2017-02-10/news-corp-posts-second-quarter-loss-australian-newspaper-impairs/8258334

Sup Forums should never organize campaigns against people, it should oppose ideas.

Indeed. Also considering most of these "people" are just reading a script generated by think tanks that are controlled by unknown or untouchable people, short of a small army.

>thunderclap campaign
In ten years they would have done incalculable damage and they will still be subsidized and funded by leftcuck governments. This is what happened to CNN and the US gov/(((interest groups))) keep fucking funding them as a propaganda outlet.

Good, hate speech is not free speech. If i were the CEO of a corporation, i would not want my ads to be on a filthy alt-right nazi video.

I'm sorry, but fucking with people's money deserves and actual beating

Free speech is free speech. No exceptions.

So when's the last time you beat up a bank ?

You sound like a very civilized person.

I'm all for this because it gets degenerates like the amazing atheist off of youtube. Spreading lies and degeneracy, turning people away from god. This is a step in the right direction.

fuck off newfag! jewtube needs to crash and burn!

>Sup Forums should never organize campaigns against people, it should oppose ideas.

this is faggot talk
The media has no problem destroying individual
The media will hide being their money and shields and continue to work against the American people
Also fuck of foreigners this is a US thing

We took down gawker. Let's take down WSJ, buzzfeed, etc by targeting their advertising. Fight fire with fire.