Hezbollah

>Fight zionists
>Fight Sunni extremists
>Protect Christians
>Nazi salute
/Our guys/?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammad_Hossein_Fahmideh
empirestrikesblack.com/2012/02/zionist-media-domination-the-jewish-suicide-bomber-that-you-never-heard-of/#update1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes.

/r/The_Donald faggots fuck off.

So much yes.

The U.S. and (The_Donald) will consider them a terrorist organization, but they drove Israel out of Lebanon in the 2006 war.

They're very tough, and hate Israel and Zionists with an iron fist.

inb4 reddit autists screetch "muh Iran funds them!"

You mean the organization which suicide bombed the US embassy and the marine barracks in Lebanon which killed hundreds of marines and embassy workers? The same organization which kidnapped and executed professors from the American University in Beirut?

Sup Forumstards are retarded.

>You mean the organization which suicide bombed the ZOG embassy and the zogbot barracks in Lebanon which killed hundreds of good goyim and diverse multicultural workers? The same organization which kidnapped and executed marxists from the American University in Beirut?
Seem like pretty good guys to me

Mossad agents have come onto Sup Forums and have used anti-Muslim sentiment (admittedly, a lot of it is warranted) to make the board pro kike.

>Sup Forumstards are retarded

the_Donald fags actually believe Iran is a state funder of Terrorism. You guys are falling for the same WMD shit all over again.

Like Trump or not, Sec. Mattis will find an excuse to invade Iran and NK and you faggots will jump behind them.

Hezbollah has always been /our guys/ if you were paying attention to /Syria General/

What were American troops doing there to begin with?

>americans and (((israelis))) invade lebanon
>the lebanese fight back
THEY'RE TERRORISTS!!!!

>unironically supporting and defending Shiite Islamism and terrorism

It was a multinational force of Americans, Brits, French, and Italians to oversee the withdrawal of the PLO from Lebanon.

>the lebanese fight back
You're so ignorant. There are no "Lebanese people" and the Lebanese Civil War proved. They are Shiites, Sunnis, Christians, Druze and they all hate each other.

Yup, one of the few things i disagree with Trump on are (((them))). Israel should be nuked t b h

>Shiite terrorism

since when?

Hezbollah, state funded by Quds force in support of the fucking PLO.
They're cancer

>unironically supporting kikes and globalist "imperialism

PLEASE, fuck off back to your sub-reddit. You don't belong here.

It doesn't matter if a Lebanese identity exists or not. You invaded Lebanon and they fought back with the few means they had available. Wether a Lebanase is a real ethnicity or not doesn't make that less true.

Would anything of that have happened if you stayed away from Lebanon? No.

Sup Forums has become fucking insufferable since r/the_donald invaded

Wait, Iran doesn't fund terrorism? Redpill me on this please, at least give me a direction of where to research

Iranian puppets

they are okay in my book

Since 1979. Did you know that Shiite terrorists attacked the West and Westerners longs before Sunni terrorists? Also, Iran basically invented the idea of suicide bombing and suicide attacks during the Iran-Iraq War and enlisted and brainwashed adolescents to sacrifice themselves for Shiite Islam by running across minefields.

The first suicide bombers was Shiite:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammad_Hossein_Fahmideh

The Iranians later exported the idea of suicide bombing to their proxy group in Lebanon (Hezbollah). The Palestinians adopted this tactic after their experience in Lebanon, and Yusuf al-Qaradawi's (mufti from Egypt) approval of suicide bombings against Israelis also helped spur the modern phenomenon of Sunni suicide attacks.

I can tell that you have no idea what the Lebanese Civil War was, when it was, or who fought whom. You're like a loud-mouthed liberal who ignores all valid criticism by shouting slogans over and over again without any rational thought.

The Phalanges are our guys

>Christians
>Right-wing
>Founded by a Naziboo

>Implying there's anything wrong with funding the PLO to fuck with Israel
Pretty basic colonial D&C senpai, fund the weaker, less competent side so that they can overtake the stronger, more competent side. It's easier to deal with Palestinian Mudslimes than Kikes.

They do to a much lesser extent than the Sunnis, assuming you consider Hezbollah, Houthis, and PLO as terrorists. But I don't see the problem with this, unlike Sunni radicals the Shias don't come out of their region and attack us at home. The Shia are a small minority compared to the Sunni, basic colonial D&C tactics dictate we should be trying to support them wherever they exist because it's much easier to control a minority that's constantly struggling to maintain control than an oppressive majority.

Yes. Hezbollah are the greatest warriors living today.

>japs didnt have suicide bombers in the 1940s

KILL YOURSELF KIKE

> Meanwhile, a House official said Wednesday that a man carrying a homemade bomb who was arrested in the House gallery after threatening to blow up the Capitol more than two years ago was deported to Israel, where he is apparently in prison.

> Jack Russ, the House sergeant at arms, said Israel Rubinowits was ordered never to return to the United States after the October 18, 1983 episode.

empirestrikesblack.com/2012/02/zionist-media-domination-the-jewish-suicide-bomber-that-you-never-heard-of/#update1

>But I don't see the problem with this, unlike Sunni radicals the Shias don't come out of their region and attack us at home.
Factually incorrect. Look at Hezbollah's activities in the West during the 90's.

>The Shia are a small minority compared to the Sunni, basic colonial D&C tactics dictate we should be trying to support them wherever they exist because it's much easier to control a minority that's constantly struggling to maintain control than an oppressive majority.
Actually you're wrong here. It is easier to control a single party than it is to control dozens of parties. Additionally, Iran is winning the geopolitical fight vs. Saudi Arabia. They have proven to be much more organized than the Sunni players.