Reminder that this was all ignored and swept under the rug

reminder that this was all ignored and swept under the rug

Other urls found in this thread:

blackbag.gawker.com/james-foleys-sister-was-not-a-crisis-actor-probably-1628482593
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

reminder that OP Smokes Pole blackbag.gawker.com/james-foleys-sister-was-not-a-crisis-actor-probably-1628482593

hello CIA shill

lmao are you even trying?

>same fagging with id's

Bitch does have a striking resemblance though. Going to need to watch both videos though. brb

that's not what samefagging is, you retard. it would be samefagging if I was pretending to be different posters.

Anne haddad was phenomenal as Mrs Lanza

What the fuck kind of face is that?

It's horrible.

I watched both videos and while they look similar it's definitely not enough to think they are the same person. Different voices. Different teeth. Israel has olive skin. Kate has very white skin. Different hair. Etc

>Implying you weren't

Why did you reply to the same fucking post with essentially the same message. If you weren't a samefagging newfag redditard then you are simply just a redditard that needs to go back with his stale conspiracy theory. There is way more compelling evidence copypastad by anons when it happend.

>not knowing what samefagging is

Holy shit he really is a shill

>different hair
not really
>skin
one of them is obviously wearing way more makeup
>voice
easy to fake

Make up an infograph comparing their teeth and I'll believe you. Otherwise, I'll trust in my own pattern recognition, thanks.

>Samefagging

Kys shareblue

obvious shill is so fucking obvious.

>Samefagging this hard
At least you remembered to turn your vpn on.

He clearly wasn't.
Stop acting like homo.

God damn, you are dumb as fuck.

>Falling for it
Tardmonkey

Guys I was there and it was real that 64lv autist weilded several semi automatic weapons at once destroying the school so much they had to bulldoze it but not before some shit crisis actor barehanded "evidence" out of the trunk of Adam Lanzas car letting EVERY LEO IN THE COUNTRY KNOW THAT WAS A FAKE MASS SHOOTING

Look at me!!!
I made two posts!!

I'M SAME FAGGING!!!!!!!!!
kys

Here's your (You), faggot. Now fuck off.

Got you covered pham

what is up with all the samefagging in this thread?

More shills than crisis actors

Kanker mongool

they don't look the same

I agree

Different color eyes. Dark brown. Hazel
Lump on neck. Different part. Sharp canine. Flat canine. Thin upper lip. Thicker upper lip. etc. This is the worst example of the the sandyhoax shit.

>cherry picking different facial expressions to make them look different

Upper teeth look the same, but at a different angle. Rest can be explained away with cosmetics.

Make a comparison of the lower teeth.

>Faggot tries same fagging but forgets his 9 layers of proxys
>fails
>gets called out
>puts on 12 layers of tinfoil and vpns and proceeds to shitpost that everyone is a shill in his slide thread.

Hey bro. Commit suicide immediately. You are not fooling anyone and NEVER WILL

I never once pointed out facial expressions nigger. It's to show genetic traits.

So your autism wasn't served by posting your gifs in the pancake choking thread but you had to open a dedicated thread to your autism?

>moving goal posts

They look similar but only an /x/ tier retard wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

They dont even look that similar.

stop sliding you shill

>easy to fake
So you have LITERALLY NOTHING and you're trying to start a thread about it because you're from fucking reddit

Go kill yourself OP your thread is fucking cancer

Still not proofs.

Do you have proofs?

No proofs?

Ok go kill yourself now, take your shit thread with you

Just for you

The eyes and the chin look different, but dam they look almost exactly the same.

You can do better than that. Those front teeth look identical m8

If you're a blind fucking retard they might look the same

They look like two different races of women entirely. This should be on /x/ maybe then you could find actual "evidence"

This belongs on /x/

Half of the bullshit autistic threads posted on here belong on /x/ these days

This is bait but I'm in the biting mood
Canines on Kate are flush with incisors where as they are not on (((Israel))). Bottom teeth are all kinds of different sizes on (((Israel))) where as they are flush with each other on Kate. Also, you're a faggot but 10/10 bait.

How the fuck can you tell when the left chick's upperlip covers hers? Also the left chick's facial structure is way different than the right one and the right one's nostrils are differently shaped.

Didn't you cherry pick as well with ?

notice the teeth,

woman on right has a canine tooth where a lateral incisor should be

>CIA damage control ITT

Oh shit son, here we go again with that stupid made up bullshit.
Guess what, I'm your dad

i personally love forensic/pol/

Disprove the post above yours faggot
>you can't

Also, this

WOW SO ALL OF THE EVIDENCE PROVIDED ITT TELLS ME THEY ARE DIFFERENT PEOPLE

GREAT INVESTIGATIVE WORK GUYS, OP IS A RETARD

WE CAN END HIS SHIT THREAD HERE, PACK IT UP BOYS

What? I agree with the post above mine.

Well I'm glad you could admit that you're wrong and easily manipulated

I think you are confusing that user with the faggot, op.

Look at the poster id's not the flags. One is a crazy conspiracy nut and the other one is me.

>he does it for money

>tfw dutch OP makes all dutch posters look bad

sorry

OBONGOS GUBBERMENT IS AFTER MUH GUNS THIS PROVES IT! FUCKEN KNEW IT.

It's k.

* Same nose, eyes, lips
* Same eyebrows, hair
* Front teeth are the same which is very rare if they were different people
* Slight difference in skin color can be attributed to makeup, lighting, and post-processing effects and settings of the camera like white balance
* Difference in face length is because ones looking straight ahead with mouth open while one is looking down with eyes half closed. You cherry picked a shitty still image. Look at the OP they have the same face length and Leno chin

THEY ARE THE FUCKING SAME PERSON

I think the sandyhoax shit is bullshit but retarded shit like OP's thread and comparisons detract from real fucking discrepancies. So who's the shill now, faggot?

If you're just shit posting then you do it for free which means you need to get out of the house.

Fuck you man. Just fuck you. My entire family died that day. My whole family is from Sandy Hook, I was away at work and when I cane home everyone was dead. They even shot my dog. And it's all just a fucking joke to you, you heartless prick

This one i want to believe really fucking bad, but anything other than a DNA test it can't be proven true.

Dude you're a retard that doesn't how lighting and cameras work. Your different colors argument is shit. When you focus on lengths and distances between facial features and shit like that it's obvious it's the same fucking person.

>t. someone browses the internet with a sub 60 i.q and bad vision.

you think someone somewhere has DNA of Castro?

Autists are bad at facial recognition. Thanks for proving this again today.

I'll spoon feed you the thread, faggot.
The lips are 100% different. Mouth shape is different. Teeth are different. These are genetic traits. Not things "tricks of the light" can alter.
Im out of this thread since it's obviously filled with reddit, shareblue, shills and F.A.S babby retards.

what an ugly cunt